Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (891) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6227598 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 7:25am On May 22, 2021
Good morning house. Please anyone with a genuine slot. Pls interested for a friend. Payment after collection apl
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 7:47am On May 22, 2021
It is just after the self acclaimed gods of APLs and connections decided to angrily leave the thread for we the "unconnected and not-informed" ones that APLs have been flying all over the same thread. Press like if you feel the audio gods departure is a blessing to us and you wouldn't have them come back.

46 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TRADELYN: 8:27am On May 22, 2021
Blessingtrinity:
good day everyone ,pls does anyone has the contact of the senator representing Anambra central senatorial district ..plz its urgent...thanks
Still in search?
Check online for senator's contact details. They were published last year.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 9:06am On May 22, 2021
Kingdemu:
It is just after the self acclaimed gods of APLs and connections decided to angrily leave the thread for we the "unconnected and not-informed" ones that APLs have been flying all over the same thread. Press like if you feel the audio gods departure is a blessing to us and you wouldn't have them come back.
Exactly my thought as I was reading through the new pages. Truly, man no be God

19 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mohisd(m): 9:47am On May 22, 2021
Iyajelili:

Exactly my thought as I was reading through the new pages. Truly, man no be God
Lol she don go amelika and Nairaland no de work for amelika

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 11:18am On May 22, 2021
Kingdemu:
Seriously speaking why are you guys like this? the person you are insulting today has update this thread with confirm information. Even if you don't like her just appreciate the information she has drop here.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dammyzeal007(m): 11:49am On May 22, 2021
TRADELYN:

Still in search?
Check online for senator's contact details. They were published last year.
Link plz
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anonz: 12:01pm On May 22, 2021
TammyAnybody:
Boss any update on NERC? Someone here said something may happen there soon

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 12:15pm On May 22, 2021
mohisd:
Lol she don go amelika and Nairaland no de work for amelika
It's mohisd the wicked producer. grin

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ademoore07(m): 12:35pm On May 22, 2021
Poorboy:
nothing will come out abi? As per head of Civil service wey you be.

If you have gotten appointment letter you better lay low. I am a Federal Staff myself working in one of the Agencies.

For job slots the issue with it is there are Agencies giving appointment letters and there are the ones starting recruitment, note the difference between the two.

The one giving appointment letter if you have a slot the person will get the appointment letter within 1 month, but the one doing recruitment if you have a slot it will take time because till the recruitment process is concluded that's when appointment letter will come out. And you can't fast forward it because you're not the only one that will be recruited example is the immigration, Customs Civil defence that's ongoing.

People are getting appointment letter, I have been running job slots for people. It's just of recent I brought it on nairaland. So I'm not new to the game.

Hungry people run payment before appointment letter, and the process of recruitment taking time most that paid money may start insulting. So I avoid it completely.

Payment after or before appointment letter either might be genuine depending on who is running it.
Unfortunately, u don't respond to mails neither do we have your contact. How then can we connect with you?

BTW, Any news about recruitment exercise or presentation of APL to FG polytechnics applicants in southwest?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrlouis: 12:57pm On May 22, 2021
Pass11:
Seriously speaking why are you guys like this? the person you are insulting today has update this thread with confirm information. Even if you don't like her just appreciate the information she has drop here.

LICKY LICKY NO DEY TIRE YOU?? WETIN SEF grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by africanman85: 1:24pm On May 22, 2021
IamSplendid:
Congratulations!

Someone posted his APL here recently and I congratulated the person and also key into his testimony that I will be the next to testify. My God has done it for me. I Collected my APL two days ago and I did my biometric data capturing today. I return all the glory to God. Dont give up your time will come
I key into the blessing. I am the next in Jesus name Amen

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by africanman85: 1:26pm On May 22, 2021
Maimakawa:
Can you work as a prison warden?
Bro, I need slot
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mohisd(m): 1:35pm On May 22, 2021
Iyajelili:

It's mohisd the wicked producer. grin
lol grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TRADELYN: 2:05pm On May 22, 2021
Dammyzeal007:

Link plz

See image attached

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 3:16pm On May 22, 2021
turawaa:
Good Day All

Pls any one interested in working in Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Teaching Hospital University. Bauchi...slot

1- PhD in any course (Lecturing)
2- MLS ( medical laboratory science) (Bsc)
3- Livestock Officer (Bsc)
4- Assistant Livestock superintendent (Bsc)

DM fast

Sorry! All the Slots taken
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by moshuur(m): 4:05pm On May 22, 2021
Pass11:
As in how some people dey reason dey baffle me attimes.....And I think every body wey dey this thread suppose to be an adult.
Anyways, all of us no fit reason d same way.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adamayinla: 4:18pm On May 22, 2021
Pls guys is it that the issue of the ippis, is the one affecting apl for University and poly, and it is only for non academic bcus I heard the lecturers we're not included that they have solved theirs

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 4:44pm On May 22, 2021
TammyAnybody:
pls any update on DPR?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 4:45pm On May 22, 2021
moshuur:

As in how some people dey reason dey baffle me attimes.....And I think every body wey dey this thread suppose to be an adult.
Anyways, all of us no fit reason d same way.
Na dem

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 4:52pm On May 22, 2021
We will all testify

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by moshuur(m): 5:05pm On May 22, 2021
Kingdemu:
Na dem
grin....u're very funny grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 6:23pm On May 22, 2021
Is it true that NPA APLs distribution is coming in batches ?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 6:32pm On May 22, 2021
Zoulyadaini:
Is it true that NPA APLs distribution is coming in batches ?

Medics/Health collected in the last 2wks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by neoclassical: 6:57pm On May 22, 2021
The current delay in issuance of APLs by Universities and Polytechnics is becoming worrisome. Is IPPIS the only issue or there is another thing they are not telling us? This is common in almost all Federal universities and Polytechnics in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Powern: 7:00pm On May 22, 2021
Maimakawa:
I've Nat. Biotechnology Devt. Agency(NABDA) APL at my own disposal but don't really know how to bring it to somebody

I know this testimony first hand and I’m still in awe! God indeed rules in the affairs of men! Auwaal you inspire me!"

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Powern: 7:00pm On May 22, 2021
Maimakawa:
I've Nat. Biotechnology Devt. Agency(NABDA) APL at my own disposal but don't really know how to bring it to somebody

"I know this testimony first hand and I’m still in awe! God indeed rules in the affairs of men! Auwaal you inspire me!"
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by neoclassical: 7:04pm On May 22, 2021
Adamayinla:
Pls guys is it that the issue of the ippis, is the one affecting apl for University and poly, and it is only for non academic bcus I heard the lecturers we're not included that they have solved theirs

I am equally interested in this topic. This is almost 4 months I have been waiting for appointment letter from a Federal polytechnics in the east. I don't really know what is the problem.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 7:07pm On May 22, 2021
id4sho:

Medics/Health collected in the last 2wks
I guess only medical vacancies were advertised.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 7:18pm On May 22, 2021
neoclassical:
The current delay in issuance of APLs by Universities and Polytechnics is becoming worrisome. Is IPPIS the only issue or there is another thing they are not telling us? This is common in almost all Federal universities and Polytechnics in Nigeria.
I think the recently reconstituted Governing Councils might be a factor in the delay. New chairmen and members will also want to slot in candidates and that might mean starting a fresh process all together

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 7:26pm On May 22, 2021
elaino:
I guess only medical vacancies were advertised.
Can't say
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrlouis: 7:28pm On May 22, 2021
Kingdemu:
I think the recently reconstituted Governing Councils might be a factor in he delay. New chairmen and members will also want to slot in candidates and that might mean starting a fresh process all together

I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT'S CAUSING THE DELAY. TWO OF MY GEES HAVE BEEN RESTLESS FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS. A FEDERAL UNIVERSITY BTW

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ibrochaka(m), Valme1010, Jamahyel(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.