Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (925) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6219753 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) ... (2242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 6:00am On Jun 14, 2021
Y'all are not nice ��
Kingdemu:
It's the same thing as getting the APL of his local Boys Scout

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 14, 2021
Those looking for FCT-IRS should start putting pressure on their sponsors, The chairman may retire this month after the ongoing recruitment. There's no significant difference between them and FIRS for now, no difference in terms of working condition.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ori9: 7:51am On Jun 14, 2021
philipianlobbos:
Those looking for FCT-IRS should start putting pressure on their sponsors, The chairman may retire this month after the ongoing recruitment. There's no significant difference between them and FIRS for now, no difference in terms of working condition.
Is NNRA an A-list agency? Asking for a friend, your kind response is required, thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mercygrey177(f): 7:56am On Jun 14, 2021
[quote author=philipianlobbos post=102702699]Those looking for FCT-IRS should start putting pressure on their sponsors, The chairman may retire this month after the ongoing recruitment. There's no significant difference between them and FIRS for now, no difference in terms .
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 14, 2021
Make i speak broken because e b lyk say people no dy see and read my english.Abeg I dy look for legit slot from a good agency to buy but I'll pay immediately after confirming APL from the agency so as to avoid scammers. Shey people dy advertize slots here very well before but y e kom hard to see now since nobody gree pay before collection of APL?

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chinwezdasilva: 8:34am On Jun 14, 2021
philipianlobbos:

1. FCT-IRS working on letters
2. NIMASSA working on letters
3. NPA have given but might still consider you.
4. NERC, DPR & PTDF are warming up.
please tell me did nerc recruit
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chinwezdasilva: 8:35am On Jun 14, 2021
philipianlobbos:

1. FCT-IRS working on letters
2. NIMASSA working on letters
3. NPA have given but might still consider you.
4. NERC, DPR & PTDF are warming up.
is nerc planning on recruiting
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Belacruzy(m): 8:44am On Jun 14, 2021
Honestly, I don't know what's going on at TETFUND. My connect doesn't even know either. No one seem to know.

Blksaliyu:

Please have gotten the information regarding TETFUND? Share if you do
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 14, 2021
Ori9:

Is NNRA an A-list agency? Asking for a friend, your kind response is required, thanks.
No.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 9:06am On Jun 14, 2021
philipianlobbos:

I'm still waiting for you to share the contact with me alongside PEF if available.
Thanks

eameh@mtu.edu
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 14, 2021
Those from the North East,
North East Development Commission is one of the highest paid organization in Nigeria. You guys should scheme harder.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kambard(m): 9:24am On Jun 14, 2021
Pls when is GL12 below resuming back to work??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Cookie14: 9:31am On Jun 14, 2021
Anyone with information about TETFUND Pls, There are not many info on this thread 'bout them.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KBConfident: 9:53am On Jun 14, 2021
philipianlobbos:
North East Development Commission is one of the highest paid organization in Nigeria. You guys should scheme harder.

Boss, pls have something personal to discuss with you.
You didn't accept my request invite sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by binajiya(m): 10:06am On Jun 14, 2021
philipianlobbos:
Any update on the recruitment pls?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nigaraw(m): 10:38am On Jun 14, 2021
philipianlobbos:

No.
Good morning bro, you asked me to remind you about any info concerning PENCOM this week. Your response will be appreciated thanks a lot
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omello: 10:45am On Jun 14, 2021
Job oooooo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Khadylolli(f): 10:48am On Jun 14, 2021
philipianlobbos:

I have no idea honestly.
Ok sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blksaliyu: 11:00am On Jun 14, 2021
[quote author=Belacruzy post=102704897]
Honestly, I don't know what's going on at TETFUND. My connect doesn't even know either. No one seem to know.

Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 14, 2021
Nigaraw:
Good morning bro, you asked me to remind you about any info concerning PENCOM this week. Your response will be appreciated thanks a lot
Federal Character and PENCOM didn't come to compromise. The 23persons can be absorbed alongside but the numbers of slots that she was demanding was far above what PENCOM ever expected from FCC. Their meeting ends in deadlock..So the recruitment is on hold for now.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Marytj(f): 11:52am On Jun 14, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Please kindly guide us on how to go about it

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nigaraw(m): 11:54am On Jun 14, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Federal Character and PENCOM didn't come to compromise. The 23persons can be absorbed alongside but the numbers of slots that she was demanding was far above what PENCOM ever expected from FCC. Their meeting ends in deadlock..So the recruitment is on hold for now.
ok thanks a lot I really appreciate
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Khadylolli(f): 12:12pm On Jun 14, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Sir please anything about Nigeria hydrological services agency

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yusufdayo1: 12:31pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kambard:
Pls when is GL12 below resuming back to work??

They've resumed already
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dammyzeal007(m): 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
philipianlobbos:

You said I should remind you of National Assembly Service commission too

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Strap: 12:54pm On Jun 14, 2021
Sir please I'm interested in having the contact for PEF and FCT -IRS
iamumarfaith@gmail.com
philipianlobbos:

Some has asked about this information and listed it out..However; Hurry up on the following;
1. FCT-IRS
My numbering is important. I can help you with the direct contact so you can help your self..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2021
Like seriously, I am trying to imagine the kind of patience and heart this fellow have. Dishing out information and answering every question one after the other without complaint, just like Tammyanybody...... May God bless and continue to use you to touch lives in your own capacity. Remain blessed.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sultan8: 2:38pm On Jun 14, 2021
️️️️ ️
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2021
philipianlobbos:
Since FIRS apls are on stand still, FCT-IRS apls would be out before FIRS then
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Malikey: 3:04pm On Jun 14, 2021
philipianlobbos:
How much is their pay package for entry level please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Brenaero(m): 3:10pm On Jun 14, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Some has asked about this information and listed it out..However; Hurry up on the following;
1. FCT-IRS
My numbering is important. I can help you with the direct contact so you can help your self..
Please help me with PEF direct contact. My email is: isruf4reall@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anonymous200: 3:10pm On Jun 14, 2021
TammyAnybody:
Boss how far
Longtime !

(1) (2) (3) ... (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) ... (2242) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: husaam45, pappydeewhy, Greateemayo, bolshine(m), Swagsultan1(m), Jazberry1, Hassan52(m), geonyte(m), fail, Ermm, Teeqee(m), Ibrochaka(m), kkkp and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.