Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (950) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6220709 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) ... (2242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohabfrus: 11:20pm On Jun 30, 2021
jummiejumjum:

Thought they said FIRS doesn’t pay allowance anymore

False, they generate too much money, hence to cancel allowance will mean more danger than good. FIRS IS RICH

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 11:48pm On Jun 30, 2021
mutholibbola:

They have done with the contract some months ago .
Now they want to recruiting graduates now.
wow.. so that means TCN are currently recruiting by now abi
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 11:48pm On Jun 30, 2021
DAFMIS:

Ofcus CBN does pay upfront.
CBN interview going on now,even today they did

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jummiejumjum: 11:58pm On Jun 30, 2021
Mohabfrus:

False, they generate too much money, hence to cancel allowance will mean more danger than good. FIRS IS RICH

Why did they stop paying UPFRONT then?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Openpeace: 12:28am On Jul 01, 2021
Realinfo2021:
CBN interview going on now,even today they did

Yes I can confirm that but I was told they're Senior level cadre and not regular graduates.
Omor this country don scatter.

PENGASSAN my former neighbor said he resume work earlier this year, but I wonder how manage.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mykcool(m): 5:33am On Jul 01, 2021
elaino:
Do you mean Federal Character Commission? where is your friend coming from? The office is located in zone 3, Beside Road safety HQ. Its adjacent Civil Service Commission and Customs HQ.
FCC and FRSC are actually in same compound. The 2 buildings flanking FRSC are both FCC.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 5:47am On Jul 01, 2021
danqujigy:
Yes, just exercise patience while you still continue texting him even if he didn't reply your text

Good morning brother
Kindly check your mail please..
Do have a great day!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 5:57am On Jul 01, 2021
Because they recruited more people than their budget could take but going forward that should be resolved.

Why would someone believe or even think FIRS doesn't pay allowances.
jummiejumjum:

Why did they stop paying UPFRONT then?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 6:28am On Jul 01, 2021
elaino:
Do you mean Federal Character Commission? where is your friend coming from? The office is located in zone 3, Beside Road safety HQ. Its adjacent Civil Service Commission and Customs HQ.

Oh thank you very much. She's coming from Anambra, she can find her way there, just the address.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asaleh96: 6:32am On Jul 01, 2021
You do know that PENGASSAN like NUPENG is just a union though right?
Openpeace:

Yes I can confirm that but I was told they're Senior level cadre and not regular graduates.
Omor this country don scatter.

PENGASSAN my former neighbor said he resume work earlier this year, but I wonder how manage.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gilda4christ: 7:10am On Jul 01, 2021
Happy new month everyone, please who knows the salary of NCCE and if they are presently recruiting. NATIONAL COMMISSION FOR COLLEGES OF EDUCATION.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 7:40am On Jul 01, 2021
neoclassical:
Please, have thé newly recruited candidates resumed already ? I want to find out something please. Someone promised to help me secure à teaching job there. I just want to be sure.
I don't know
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EhisChelsea1(m): 7:42am On Jul 01, 2021
Nickelodeon93:
, I am in nsukka, please where can I locate the office.. Also I hope te submission is not by connection too

Hello, I am new in nsukka. Can we meet and connect please? I like to meet a nairalander here and probably explore this place better
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tintedglass: 7:47am On Jul 01, 2021
Mohabfrus:

These figures are not absolutely correct, eg NPA basic salary for starters is over 250, from a very reliable insider source,

FIRS annual allowance is beyond 2.2m sir.

Alright this was provided by Tammy a while back...It gives a good idea or range, you are probably right..

personally I have very little idea on pays
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kzubyar(m): 7:50am On Jul 01, 2021
CBNwords:

Oh thank you very much. She's coming from Anambra, she can find her way there, just the address.
maybe there bus might drop at utako garage... She will see these taxi they normal carry drop...which is less than 500. And tell the taxi man that she is heading towrd FCC HQ opposite custom

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mykcool(m): 7:52am On Jul 01, 2021
CBNwords:

If she can get to berger Junction, she should take a taxi going to zone 3, she'll stop at the bridge then walk down the road until she gets to the FCC building which is the last on the street (Maputo street).
Or take a cab going towards Customs, stop at customs junction then walk towards Customs office. When she gets to customs office she'll visibly see the FCC building

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Openpeace: 7:53am On Jul 01, 2021
asaleh96:
You do know that PENGASSAN like NUPENG is just a union though right?

So I thought I was wrong that's why I just decided to ask, I was telling my brother that PENGASSAN is like association, how come dey employ him under such?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bulaj(m): 8:13am On Jul 01, 2021
Please between Revenue mobilization, allocation and fiscal commission and Federal college of Education all entry level which is better ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopeful0291: 8:40am On Jul 01, 2021
Openpeace:

So I thought I was wrong that's why I just decided to ask, I was telling my brother that PENGASSAN is like association, how come dey employ him under such?

I also know someone that was employed years back as such and he does not work for any agency under the petroleum ministry but he was brought in by the fmr president of pengassan
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 9:11am On Jul 01, 2021
pls which federal government vagencies and departments are currently recruiting?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 9:26am On Jul 01, 2021
Openpeace:

They have a secretariat so they have workers too
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopefullyy: 10:04am On Jul 01, 2021
Hopeful0291:

I also know someone that was employed years back as such and he does not work for any agency under the petroleum ministry but he was brought in by the fmr president of pengassan
It's been a while..
How is work, any update for me?
Good morning
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Akopaul101: 10:19am On Jul 01, 2021
Pls any update on nimasa

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anguldi(m): 10:28am On Jul 01, 2021
Akopaul101:
Pls any update on nimasa
Well, it's a new month. I've been on this for a while, let's watch closely . NIMASA answer meangry

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Akopaul101: 10:37am On Jul 01, 2021
Did u apply for nimasa
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 10:51am On Jul 01, 2021
I know someone who works with Manufacturers Association of Nigeria(MAN) which is an association and after confirmation, his salary is more than 200k plus official car and other benefits. Most of these associations pay their workers well.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jaybrown19: 11:46am On Jul 01, 2021
Please what is the salary of Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria, need answer ASAP pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Openpeace: 12:02pm On Jul 01, 2021
Iyajelili:
I know someone who works with Manufacturers Association of Nigeria(MAN) which is an association and after confirmation, his salary is more than 200k plus official car and other benefits. Most of this associations pay their workers well.

Wow, make i kuku follow up with am o, he's saying the person that helped him has relocated his company to Sudan but he's going to email him and see if he can still help.

Imagine he said he got the job without knowing anyone, he went gate crashing at the man's company when they where still operating in Nigeria and unfortunately for him they where not recruiting, he was having some arguments with the security men when chairman came to work and met him at the gate, OGA took him inside and told him no job available but he's going to call someone. That was last year before Covid shall.

At last he don buy car o.

na wetin bring out the story cos my brother dey tell am say he don dey press keyboard.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Akopaul101: 12:47pm On Jul 01, 2021
Pls who knows if nimasa has started sharing apl

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrskolapo1(f): 12:51pm On Jul 01, 2021
Akopaul101:

What information did you get?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2021
Akopaul101:

Nimasa/NPA what's happening?
Someone with info should help..

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2021
Pls who knows if DSS/NIA is recruiting ? And their salary structure Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) ... (2242) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kasola92, newnig and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.