Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (969) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6294896 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abokii8(m): 9:46am On Jul 09, 2021
gidob:

You must be earning 1mil a month.. grin
Walahi, this is blood money for some of us.
Ok...enjoy....lol
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abokii8(m): 9:47am On Jul 09, 2021
Mykcool:

Oh wow. Thanks for the info

Please do you have a rundown for NIMASA also?
Even at nimasa, Office guys and sea guys don't earn the same
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 9:52am On Jul 09, 2021
As in banditry no pass that dafmis method now. Such arrogance and audacity in one person! 10m na im I no go open business use profit buy 3m job

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mykcool(m): 9:52am On Jul 09, 2021
Abokii8:
Even at nimasa, Office guys and sea guys don't earn the same

Any one you're privy to the info please drop it. I can try to do estimated deduction from it.

Am I permitted to mail you on something slightly unrelated?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DAFMIS(m): 9:56am On Jul 09, 2021

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abokii8(m): 9:59am On Jul 09, 2021
Mykcool:

Any one you're privy to the info please drop it. I can try to do estimated deduction from it.

Am I permitted to mail you on something slightly unrelated?
Yes, you are free
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 10:25am On Jul 09, 2021
mohisd:
Lol

Bros if you still get the FIRS job, abeg give me. Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Greatisthelord: 10:26am On Jul 09, 2021
DAFMIS:

Our both address will be texted to you. You can drop the address with any law enforcement before coming but, it will be foolish of you to give them the nature of the business otherwise, you will be implicating all of us before the deal is done.

In a Nomal day, we are suppose to be friends but If you you feel like implicating us after giving you such hilarious job offer then you are also putting your job and family at risk because you won't be confirmed for buying slot. All you need do is to keep shot and enjoy your job/money.

It is 10m for EH because your 10m will be recovered after induction.

I'm not here to be telling you when APL will be out please.

It is 10m because people names will be deleted for your sake because you paid heavily for it. The victims connect will be promised 2nd batch as usual.

I told him 50k to discourage him from asking.

You are insulting me because you don't have the cash to pay.

The deal will commence at the time when there are massive printing of APL. I guess you understand.

If you know who is involved, you will cry for Nig but "it is what it is"

Ask reasonable question please.

interesting. May God help us . Especially we that do not have godfathers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mohisd(m): 10:34am On Jul 09, 2021
Jazberry1:

Bros if you still get the FIRS job, abeg give me. Thank you
grin grin grin come collect Apl

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 10:46am On Jul 09, 2021
DAFMIS:

Our both address will be texted to you. You can drop the address with any law enforcement before coming but, it will be foolish of you to give them the nature of the business otherwise, you will be implicating all of us before the deal is done.

In a Nomal day, we are suppose to be friends but If you you feel like implicating us after giving you such hilarious job offer then you are also putting your job and family at risk because you won't be confirmed for buying slot. All you need do is to keep shot and enjoy your job/money.

It is 10m for EH because your 10m will be recovered after induction.

I'm not here to be telling you when APL will be out please.

It is 10m because people names will be deleted for your sake because you paid heavily for it. The victims connect will be promised 2nd batch as usual.

I told him 50k to discourage him from asking.

You are insulting me because you don't have the cash to pay.

The deal will commence at the time when there are massive printing of APL. I guess you understand.

If you know who is involved, you will cry for Nig but "it is what it is"

Ask reasonable question

I want to b reasonable here
If this 10m will b gotten back
Can we make an agreement or better still go to the bank give a standing order dat d money shld b transfer to you guys account immediately after induction.

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tintedglass: 10:55am On Jul 09, 2021
you really believe you will get 10m immediately you are inducted into NCDMB?

Mukzahra:
I want to b reasonable here
If this 10m will b gotten back
Can we make an agreement or better still go to the bank give a standing order dat d money shld b transfer to you guys account immediately after induction.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jlomz: 10:59am On Jul 09, 2021
Abokii8:
So no evidence can be presented to law enforcement agencies when things go south abi? Clean job in the making. How sure can a person be that he won't be murdered when he secretly and unaccompaniedly meet you with the dollars?

Na to do Ajala and Agbalowomeri style as in the novel "The Incorruptible Judge" be that oooooooO...

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 11:02am On Jul 09, 2021
Tintedglass:
you really believe you will get 10m immediately you are inducted into NCDMB?

yes I want to believe him

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pdirac: 11:32am On Jul 09, 2021
For those of us who are actually civil servants, we know getting govt. job goes beyond just printing names on APL.
LOL cheesy grin cheesy.
But what do I know?
God help us all.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kambard(m): 11:46am On Jul 09, 2021
DAFMIS:

Be patient while you go into prayer and fasting please. Like Mr. Lobbos said, what God can't do isn't in existence.
ما لا يستطيع الله فعله غير موجود

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Primrose9ja: 11:50am On Jul 09, 2021
Pdirac:
For those of us who are actually civil servants, we know getting govt. job goes beyond just printing names on APL.
LOL cheesy grin cheesy.
But what do I know?
God help us all.
Reminds me of those that were caught with fake letters during Capturing and some during regularisation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by VEXT: 11:56am On Jul 09, 2021
With that 10m,I go dey Canada dey huzzle and chop life....my kids no go ever suffer again...Their future go bright!!!

21 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 1F30M4(f): 11:57am On Jul 09, 2021
Greatisthelord:

interesting. May God help us . Especially we that do not have godfathers

Amen o.. God no go shame us.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 1F30M4(f): 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2021
jlomz:

Na to do Ajala and Agbalowomeri style as in the novel "The Incorruptible Judge" be that oooooooO...

Hahaha that novel that year lol
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 09, 2021
If I get 10million, I will bask out of this God forsaken country to a country where I will birth my kids and they won't have to face this hell I'm facing trying to buy job slot.

Or I buy 5 cars at 2 million each and put in Uber/taxify.
25k weekly delivery x 5 x 4weeks = 500k monthly.
Guess how long it will take to get my ROI with my cars still there tongue

Or how long it will take to raise 3million to buy other better agency with equal good pay from the business. While my investment still returning profit.

That your NCDMB must be paying in millions monthly. 10 million! No be juju be that? Them tie my intestines to govt job?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dalsa: 12:27pm On Jul 09, 2021
Kambard:
ما لا يستطيع الله فعله غير موجود
Hhhh Arabic version
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by UtilityRational(m): 12:38pm On Jul 09, 2021
Kaeboy:
If I get 10million, I will bask out of this God forsaken country to a country where I will birth my kids and they won't have to face this hell I'm facing trying to buy job slot.

Or I buy 5 cars at 2 million each and put in Uber/taxify.
25k weekly delivery x 5 x 4weeks = 500k monthly.
Guess how long it will take to get my ROI with my cars still there tongue

Or how long it will take to raise 3million to buy other better agency with equal good pay from the business. While my investment still returning profit.

That your NCDMB must be paying in millions monthly. 10 million! No be juju be that? Them tie my intestines to govt job?

seriously the thing is funny. NCMBD that pay less than FIR and still people are paying 2-3 mil for same FIR. but you know people na, anything with oil and gas on it them go rush grin . not knowing that even does NNPC 2019 GT never collect even 1mill as upfront till today. and am sure NCDMB UPFRONT no fit reach that of NNPC, AND from what i had from 2019 GT employee there, NNPC upfront no reach 2mil for GT.

by the way, it all depend on willingness and desperation of job seeker. if its ok for you, go for it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 12:47pm On Jul 09, 2021
National Art Of Gallery Slot is Available.

This is an Agency in Almost Every State

Only management, social science, business admin, public admin, Bsc. Economics and Accounting can apply.

The APL will be Available Next 2-3days of Dropping Require Credentials and Documentation follows Within Same week

And Payment follow after confirmation of the Letter

Required Certificate
Statement of Account
CV.

Pls try finout about this Agency

Dm if you are interested

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 12:57pm On Jul 09, 2021
turawaa:
National Art Of Gallery Slot is Available.

This is an Agency in Almost Every State

Only management, social science, business admin, public admin, Bsc. Economics and Accounting can apply.

The APL will be Available Next 2-3days of Dropping Require Credentials and Documentation follows Within Same week

And Payment follow after confirmation of the Letter

Required Certificate
Statement of Account
CV.

Pls try finout about this Agency

Dm if you are interested
What is their starting salary?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by myke92(m): 1:05pm On Jul 09, 2021
Fam.. The truth is that, The NCDMB slot is quite expensive, but... Not as much as 7M, or 10M.(a blatant price exaggeration)

The dude is probably looking to get his cut in the midst of several middlemen.

Whoever decides to go ahead and purchase the slot should do his/her due diligence and Thread cautiously.

People needn't be so desperate for these slots, most especially, for someone who can comfortably afford to part with 10M.

Once again, thread carefully.,

There are other more reasonable and more rewarding slots that can be gotten with lesser amounts and less rigid terms & conditionsundecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anonz: 1:28pm On Jul 09, 2021
UtilityRational:

seriously the thing is funny. NCMBD that pay less than FIR and still people are paying 2-3 mil for same FIR. but you know people na, anything with oil and gas on it them go rush grin . not knowing that even does NNPC 2019 GT never collect even 1mill as upfront till today. and am sure NCDMB UPFRONT no fit reach that of NNPC, AND from what i had from 2019 GT employee there, NNPC upfront no reach 2mil for GT.

by the way, it all depend on willingness and desperation of job seeker. if its ok for you, go for it.
No sir NNPC GTs were paid 2.6M upfront for 2020 (it was prorated from the day they resumed which was May 2020) the 2020 upfront was paid in December.
For 2021 they were paid 4m as upfront.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Barbiturate(m): 1:29pm On Jul 09, 2021
What a country angry
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 1:39pm On Jul 09, 2021
Maddo
.4 mill
Its well

quote author=Anonz post=103531543]
No sir NNPC GTs were paid 2.6M upfront for 2020 (it was prorated from the day they resumed which was May 2020) the 2020 upfront was paid in December.
For 2021 they were paid 4m as upfront.[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bulaj(m): 1:47pm On Jul 09, 2021
Jaybrown19:

I have my reasons for saying that, I needed advice not this, he is someone that knows me, nobody connected me to him, he said he is going to help in black and white, a message not verbally, so I don't actually know if I was expecting it too fast, I honestly feel with his rank, I would have gotten one by now. Please house chip in

Bro be patient. Take your mind off it. Except you want to be a cleaner or security man who are not paid by IPPIS. Chill a recruitment is most likely on the way and it must follow a process.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2021
Anonz:

I’ve asked around however what i got from the person is that he’ll contact me when the recruitment draws near. But i was able to submit my CV at TCN via a friend’s uncle that is a top guy there. He said the recruitment is going to be mainly for technical staff.
what is the situation in TCN pls? I plan to go to TCN at their Maitama quarters next week to submit my CV and Job Application letter (for an Admin position). Any hope for Pol Sci graduates in TCN?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2021
Is better to be quiet if you don't know something instead coming to embarrass yourself.

It isn't a must that you must talk and trust me if you know what oil and gas agencies are paying you won't come and be typing this but for starters NCDMB and NNPC are dream jobs.

If you get in your life will change for good. Happy weekend
UtilityRational:

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oroprince: 2:12pm On Jul 09, 2021
grin cool

Primrose9ja:

No phones, what about gun?

(1) (2) (3) ... (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Butkt, Whiterose21, eidreesm and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.