Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (966) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6255441 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) ... (2251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PSVITA(m): 8:33am On Jul 08, 2021
TammyAnybody:
INEC and NCDMB recruitment will come back to light soon, as FCC is in the process of issuing fresh waiver to complete their recruitment..

INEC is currently understaff ahead of 2023 election, though most of activities are carried out be adhoc. The number of permanent staff that carries out critical function has reduce hence need to bring in more people..

NHIS is making preparations to commence recruitment for non-medical personnel but likely to be underground

You guys should just watch out for some these newly established federal universities and Polytechnic, mostly of them will likely recruit before the years runs out...

My advice....

You guys shouldn't be dependent on must get federal jobs, if you have the opportunity you can advance your education/skills while still job hunting or seek placement in private organisations.

Some private organisations pay way better than most of these government agencies...I know the job security is absent but you can always try them...

Lastly if you have your way and money.... your can seek greener pastures abroad

Everyone is not destined to work in the Public Sector

Good morning Sir, please I will like to know the Salary for Administrative staff ( non-medical personnel) in NHIS, am asking Because am trying to work my way in. I have sent you a dim.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CrateofBeer: 8:34am On Jul 08, 2021
@Tammyanybody @DAFMIS and @all members, any idea on the awaiting FIRS please?
Cc: Philipianlobos
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbdulAkpan: 8:43am On Jul 08, 2021
Good morning all! Please, who knows when FCT-IRS will start issuing appointment letter?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 8:47am On Jul 08, 2021
bukhety:

You mean his phone number is tight? , How tight can it be ojere! cheesy

The you have his no? Yes or no, you say the number is tight grin

I hope you know it's not his house address that is been requested sha.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 08, 2021
Dtish:

That's how someone here said I should pay 50k for the ES contact. I just laugh.

With 50k, I'll travel from Abuja to Bayelsa to and fro to see him one on one.
The likes of Dan,Phil and several other persons have helped us with VIP contact without asking for anything.

I still de look for the contact

Dan really tried with sharing of contact on this platform. And he didn't ask for a dime.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fait10(m): 9:21am On Jul 08, 2021
philipianlobbos:

NHIS hasn't started making preparation for non medicals, rather working on the release of APL of the just concluded interview.

5 per state.

North Central just rounded up their interview yesterday at NASARAWA STATE. All HR professionals are on the field working hard for it successful conclusion.

Employment for non-medical won't be underground just like the medical. Advertising will be placed on public notifications.

No one has started anything on medical, absolutely nothing
Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by piro2rule: 9:34am On Jul 08, 2021
turawaa:

Something is Going in INEC....Connect Your Plugs....

I have replied all DMs.

NDLEA slots available...only if you Applied before...
Immigration ( Nd, Nce, n ssce)

What about DPR?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 08, 2021
PSVITA:

Good morning Sir, please I will like to know the Salary for Administrative staff ( non-medical personnel) in NHIS, am asking Because am trying to work my way in. I have sent you a dim.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 10:20am On Jul 08, 2021
Dtish:

The likes of Dan,Phil and several other persons have helped us with VIP contact without asking for anything.

Immediately I saw the guy stating that the contact is for sale in knew the good for nothing chap will come up with some ridiculous demands. Imagine say na 50k. May God bless Danquijigy who has given 100s of VIP numbers for free on this thread.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PSVITA(m): 10:50am On Jul 08, 2021
TammyAnybody:

Thanks for your quick response.

Best Regards.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 08, 2021
CrateofBeer:
@Tammyanybody @DAFMIS and @all members, any idea on the awaiting FIRS please?
Cc: Philipianlobos

You copied me hence my response. Entrance level which is called officer level 8 in NHIS is between 108k.

Senior officer grade level 9 is between is 119k.

Assistant Manager which is grade level 10 is 149k.
Thats just it....

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 08, 2021
[quote author=Dtish post=103487017]

There's no need to redicule any one in public. You may still need him in one way or the other, that guy information are accurate when I read through, you don't create trouble with such people.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 08, 2021
Dtish:

There's no need to redicule any one in public space. You may still need him in one way or the other, that guy information are accurate & genuinely writen when I read through, you don't create trouble with such people. I had personally bought (CBN governors contact before now and that of his first son) i recalled how much i paid for those cobtact when I needed to get something's done in CBN. Some people who have the contact may not agree to help you, use your brain and be smart to get some things done for yourself to avoid posting and avoidance of your several calls. That's just it.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bukhety(f): 11:25am On Jul 08, 2021
[quote author=philipianlobbos post=103491996][/quote]
So cos his info is accurate, he should then be demanding 50k, like 50k for number wey you know know whether them go pick? Guy reason am now, let's call a spade, a spade! It's damn wrong! Don't say he didn't force him to pay, cos he has the right to bring him to light too!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 08, 2021
bukhety:

So cos his info is accurate, he should then be demanding 50k, like 50k for number wey you know know whether them go pick? Guy reason am now, let's call a spade, a spade! It's damn wrong! Don't say he didn't force him to pay, cos he has the right to bring him to light too!
It's okay, you are right and I'was wrong. Sorry..

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TIGER1001: 11:33am On Jul 08, 2021
You are very correct about the inec stuff sir
AMBalamin:

thanks tammyanybody for the information

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 11:36am On Jul 08, 2021
[quote author=xscoffy post=103483288]Please how much is the salary of entry level in DSS

I mean level 8 step 2

Urgent answers wil highly be appreciated.

I asked the above yesterday. No one was able to give me an accurate answer but people were busy sending dms. I never know it' has gotten to this extent shaaaaaa. Sorry I don't sell slots or whatever. i only seek to know the salary before I start up anything with anyone

The salary is 180+ . Are they recruiting at the moment... u can chat me up here princessjuliet2017@gmail.com...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mykcool(m): 11:57am On Jul 08, 2021
@philipianlobbos can I send a mail request?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Popson09: 12:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
TIGER1001:
You are very correct about the inec stuff sir

Please what is the latest concerning INEC recruitment
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
Mykcool:
@philipianlobbos can I send a mail request?
Thats fine.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 1:17pm On Jul 08, 2021
philipianlobbos:

There's no need to redicule any one in public space. You may still need him in one way or the other, that guy information are accurate & genuinely writen when I read through, you don't create trouble with such people. I had personally bought (CBN governors contact before now and that of his first son) i recalled how much i paid for those cobtact when I needed to get something's done in CBN. Some people who have the contact may not agree to help you, use your brain and be smart to get some things done for yourself to avoid posting and avoidance of your several calls. That's just it.

Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mykcool(m): 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Thats fine.
Request Sent
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CrateofBeer: 2:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
It's FIRS I'm talking about sir.

philipianlobbos:

You copied me hence my response. Entrance level which is called officer level 8 in NHIS is between 108k.

Senior officer grade level 9 is between is 119k.

Assistant Manager which is grade level 10 is 149k.
Thats just it....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
CrateofBeer:
It's FIRS I'm talking about sir.

Are you currently working anywhere please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
Thank you for the prayers. I have sent his number to a lot people of in this platform, please if you are one of them do well by sharing Watobe Simbi's number with the guy. Be your brother's keeper...No head of any agency in this country I haven't sent out their numbers please do well by sharing with whoever need them, it won't block your chances. If you didn't get his number by evening pls let me know.

Kingdemu:
Immediately I saw the guy stating that the contact is for sale in knew the good for nothing chap will come up with some ridiculous demands. Imagine say na 50k. May God bless Danquijigy who has given 100s of VIP numbers for free on this thread.

22 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 3:08pm On Jul 08, 2021
I have sent it
Dtish:

Done!!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CrateofBeer: 3:20pm On Jul 08, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Yes I am.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KUNZEH(m): 3:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
danqujigy:
Thank you for the prayers. I have sent his number to a lot people in this platform, please if you are one of them do well by sharing Watobe Simbi's number with the guy. Be your brother's keeper...No head of any agency in this country I haven't sent out their numbers please do well by sharing with whoever need them, it won't block your chances. If you didn't get his number by evening pls let me know.

God bless you brother, you really tried. May you never lack insha Allah

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Openpeace: 3:57pm On Jul 08, 2021
philipianlobbos:

I am not sir, can I PM you please.

Bachelor's Degree
From Delta State.
Any FG or standard private organization is okay with me.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mannymanny: 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Me I’m not oo... Petroleum engineering 2:1, MSc in view... I’m available if you have any help to render. Thanks man
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 5:36pm On Jul 08, 2021
Thank you very much for this. At least someone's 50k is safe.
danqujigy:
Thank you for the prayers. I have sent his number to a lot people in this platform, please if you are one of them do well by sharing Watobe Simbi's number with the guy. Be your brother's keeper...No head of any agency in this country I haven't sent out their numbers please do well by sharing with whoever need them, it won't block your chances. If you didn't get his number by evening pls let me know.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Popson09: 5:36pm On Jul 08, 2021
philipianlobbos:

No sir, I’m ready to work anywhere

(1) (2) (3) ... (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) ... (2251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Sultan8, Ololade1999, Gensanusi(m), Yahaya79, Mylesgidi, MessiisGoat and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.