Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (993) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6301298 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mykcool(m): 4:29pm On Jul 20, 2021
Galloman:

Thanks sir but I'm new into this game, how can I located my FCC commissioner?
1) visit their office at Abuja.(make sure you get the PA or secretary's contact)
2) via phone call/text.

Some are more approachable than others. I wish you all the best

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2021
neoclassical:

Please, how do I contact you? I need some clarifications concerning that FUTO stuff. My connect is still giving me hope. Thanks
Since you like schools why not try unizik,if you are from Anambra try through your federal commissioner they complied some names yesterday.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omavicky(f): 7:09pm On Jul 20, 2021
What I heard last was that those who collected APL are academic staff, that non academic staff are yet to collect....
neoclassical:

Please, how do I contact you? I need some clarifications concerning that FUTO stuff. My connect is still giving me hope. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by neoclassical: 7:16pm On Jul 20, 2021
Pass11:

Since you like schools why not try unizik,if you are from Anambra try through your federal commissioner they complied some names yesterday.
Thanks, I am not from Anambra State though, but I am a South Eastener.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by neoclassical: 7:24pm On Jul 20, 2021
omavicky:
What I heard last was that those who collected APL are academic staff, that non academic staff are yet to collect....
Thank you so much for your prompt response. I was assured of academic position. I am a PhD student. My connect told me emphatically that the list was from the former VC and we have to wait for the new VC's list.
However, I wasn't comfortable with that, since we submitted the CVs at the same time.
Once again, thank you for your response.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Galloman(m): 7:29pm On Jul 20, 2021
Mykcool:

1) visit their office at Abuja.(make sure you get the PA or secretary's contact)
2) via phone call/text.

Thanks bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Wittywizard(m): 7:42pm On Jul 20, 2021
Sometimes I wonder if truly this is Nigeria.. I am getting tired of everything here and there... I am a graduate of Environmental science since 2018 and up till now no job.. First son of the family.. I am still wondering if there is any more hope to live on.. I ave applied for different job and work and up till now it is either u need a good source or pay someone.. I have no one but God and I believe one day I will smile at the end.. for all other going through pains knowingly or unknowingly, God will be our guide.. Dont give up for he his always with us...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maiturare1: 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2021
Please is something going on in the ministry of Power?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omavicky(f): 9:15pm On Jul 20, 2021
Ok that's fine, well wait for the new VC, but it may take sometime, because new VCs usually settle before thinking of recruitment...me on the otherhand is keeping my ears open for Uniport, I pray it favours me when it starts.
neoclassical:
Thank you so much for your prompt response. I was assured of academic position. I am a PhD student. My connect told me emphatically that the list was from the former VC and we have to wait for the new VC's list.
However, I wasn't comfortable with that, since we submitted the CVs at the same time.
Once again, thank you for your response.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AstralBody: 10:18pm On Jul 20, 2021
Please how much is an officer cader paid, in Federal road safety Corp.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Skidooooo: 10:28pm On Jul 20, 2021
Please who has an idea about the salary for NEMA
National Emergency Management Agency
Thanks[/quote]

Please any info on this?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 11:18pm On Jul 20, 2021
AstralBody:
Please how much is an officer cader paid, in Federal road safety Corp.
Same as other paramilitary agencies.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 11:19pm On Jul 20, 2021
Skidooooo:
Please who has an idea about the salary for NEMA
National Emergency Management Agency
Thanks

Please any info on this?
around 70-80k I guess.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ombudsman1: 11:30pm On Jul 20, 2021
elaino:
around 70-80k I guess.

Sir would you know how much a graduate non-academic staff in a federal university earns presently? Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:04am On Jul 21, 2021
Wittywizard:
Sometimes I wonder if truly this is Nigeria.. I am getting tired of everything here and there... I am a graduate of Environmental science since 2018 and up till now no job.. First son of the family.. I am still wondering if there is any more hope to live on.. I ave applied for different job and work and up till now it is either u need a good source or pay someone.. I have no one but God and I believe one day I will smile at the end.. for all other going through pains knowingly or unknowingly, God will be our guide.. Dont give up for he his always with us...
Bros! I feel ur pains. Keep calm. God never forget you. I graduated and finished nysc in 2015 but stayed in the house for good 4 plus years though I stay in the city alone. I rejected many job offers below 50k monthly salary (cos I once did it n saw how it can tie someone both spritually, mentally and physically) within this period just to hit my first offshore job with zero experience in oil sector in late 2019. Though it's contract job but it's pay worth d stress. Am always here cos I still need a federal govt job. I need something with job security.

So what am I saying? Just relax and keep doing the lil u can do now with time it will happen like a miracle. Belive me. It's well bro. God will see you through. Do have a nice day

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ombudsman1: 7:00am On Jul 21, 2021
Wittywizard:

It's well. But try to develop a workable and sellable skill(s). Easier said than done but honestly, A man should be always in a position to add value to himself regardless. Try learning a skill, learn something new today.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geodemainguy(m): 7:25am On Jul 21, 2021
Quinex2:
*Vacancies at The Federal College of Education (Technical), Umunze, Anambra State*

The Federal College of Education (Technical), Umunze, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the posts of:

1. Bursar
2. College Librarian
3. Registrar
4. Professor
5. Senior Lecturer
6. Lecturer I
7. Lecturer II
8. Assistant Lecturer
9. Graduate Assistant
10. Technologist I
11. Technologist II
12. Director College Health Service
13. Director Physical Planning and Works
14. Chief Procurement Officer
15. Chief Security Officer
16. College Legal & Industrial Relations Officer
17. Principal Assistant Registrar
18. Senior Assistant Registrar
19. Confidential Secretary I
20. Confidential Secretary II
21. Chief Accountant
22. Principal Accountant
23. Network Engineer II
24. Network Administrator II
25. Network Administrator I

*Application Deadline 29th March, 2021.*

*Please share to other WhatsApp groups*

*Click Here To Apply:*
https://www.recruitmenttable.com/vacancies-at-the-federal-college-of-education-technical-umunze-anambra-state/

Hello. Any update on this recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geodemainguy(m): 7:50am On Jul 21, 2021
turawaa:
National Art Of Gallery Slot is Available.

This is an Agency in Almost Every State

Only management, social science, business admin, public admin, Bsc. Economics and Accounting can apply.

The APL will be Available Next 2-3days of Dropping Require Credentials and Documentation follows Within Same week

And Payment follow after confirmation of the Letter

Required Certificate
Statement of Account
CV.

Pls try finout about this Agency

Dm if you are interested

Boss I sent you a mail. Please reply.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geodemainguy(m): 8:08am On Jul 21, 2021
Good morning. Please can anyone connect me to a Lecturing job in any Federal University? I hold a Master's Degree in Mass Communication.

Please help a brother.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lunacol(m): 9:20am On Jul 21, 2021
geodemainguy:
Good morning. Please can anyone connect me to a Lecturing job in any Federal University? I hold a Master's Degree in Mass Communication.

Please help a brother.
Locate your FCC representative at Abuja and navigate your way through him/her.

As you wait for that, you can still go for this NCBN as it relates to your field.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 21, 2021
geodemainguy:

Hello. Any update on this recruitment?
None. I didn't apply.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geodemainguy(m): 10:20am On Jul 21, 2021
Mykcool:

2) via phone call/text.

Please do you really mean my Federal Commissioner can connect me to a federal job?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geodemainguy(m): 10:24am On Jul 21, 2021
lunacol:
Locate your FCC representative at Abuja and navigate your way through him/her.

As you wait for that, you can still go for this NCBN as it relates to your field.

Thank you Boss for the insight. I have contacted my FCC representative and have scheduled a meeting with him.

My hope is on God.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mykcool(m): 10:41am On Jul 21, 2021
geodemainguy:

Please do you really mean my Federal Commissioner can connect me to a federal job?
Yes they can.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ombudsman1:

Sir would you know how much a graduate non-academic staff in a federal university earns presently? Thanks
between 80k-100k

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrxawe: 12:57pm On Jul 21, 2021
grin

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 1:16pm On Jul 21, 2021
Please can someone submit CV at NCC through connect now? Or it's late?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrCGPA(m): 1:36pm On Jul 21, 2021
DeClan01:
My people may God see us all through. Please can a northerner that is stationed in Abuja who is a 3 star paramilitary officer under one of the agencies in the ministry of interior help me get a job into any of the para services? He's not taking anything, just wants to help willingly. He also holds a traditional title and post in his Emirate

Nothing is impossible in the present Nigeria but Guide your Toto if your are a Lady. Some people's intention is to deceive Jobless female graduates and Fork for free.

Though even some Corporals with right Connection in some Paramilitary can connect someone to a real Federal Job.

14 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 21, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ddugeri(m): 2:13pm On Jul 21, 2021
philipianlobbos:
FIRS benchmarked and approved 2000+ for the new intakes. Less than 2000 has collected their APL.

If your connect actually submitted your names and it's among the 2000+, yet you've not colleced yours, then be patient. You will definitely get it.
Good day bro, please any idea on NDIC i was promised since January and till now no any valid info, kindly assist, and if u have any update currently on NCC kindly share..tnx in anticipation
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 2:15pm On Jul 21, 2021
ddugeri:

Good day bro, please any idea on NDIC i was promised since January and till now no any valid info, kindly assist, and if u have any update currently on NCC kindly share..tnx in anticipation
Is NCC doing any replacement at the moment?

(1) (2) (3) ... (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Konne, TheElites19s, Haleefah, Oyo001, RealAbba, mrprince01(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.