Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,493 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (996) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6281275 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) ... (2258) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Misbahuddeen(m): 6:01pm On Jul 22, 2021
Gilda4christ:

Thanks a lot for the response, please can you connect to anyone I can meet or talk concerning an appointment there?

No, not really
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HarunaWest(m): 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2021
Heard from the grapevine that NCC, NNPC and CBN are giving out APL..There is a fourth one is DPR....TETFUND have contacted their candidates. Very few though.
Yall should press your link.. Dont allow anyone tell you lies. There is massive replacement exercise going on right now.

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anguldi(m): 8:22pm On Jul 22, 2021
HarunaWest:
Heard from the grapevine that NCC, NNPC and CBN are giving out APL..There is a fourth parastatal, couldn't get the name....TETFUND have contacted their candidates. Very few though.
Yall should press your link.. Dont allow anyone tell you lies. There is massive replacement exercise going on right now.
Did you hear anything close to NIMASA

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 8:26pm On Jul 22, 2021
HarunaWest:
Heard from the grapevine that NCC, NNPC and CBN are giving out APL..There is a fourth parastatal, couldn't get the name....TETFUND have contacted their candidates. Very few though.

Please what of NUC?

Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HarunaWest(m): 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ibrahim94:

Please what of NUC?

Thanks.
No idea.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HarunaWest(m): 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2021
Anguldi:

Did you hear anything close to NIMASA
no i didnt.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by unikprince(m): 8:36pm On Jul 22, 2021
HarunaWest:
no i didnt.
Did u hear anything about FIRS?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Emm86: 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2021
[quote author=Popson09 post=103504722]

No sir, I’m ready to work anywhere [/quote pls o I need ]help too
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cacmatters2021: 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2021
HarunaWest:
Please when was this TETFUND?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HarunaWest(m): 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2021
cacmatters2021:
Please when was this TETFUND?
About 3 weeks ago...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HarunaWest(m): 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2021
unikprince:

Did u hear anything about FIRS?
Has recruitment ever stopped in FIRS..i assumed its a continuous thing.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by unikprince(m): 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2021
HarunaWest:

Has recruitment ever stopped in FIRS..i assumed its a continuous thing.
Hmmmm, ok.
I pray it gets to me and every other person waiting for it soon. Amen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fortz007: 9:25pm On Jul 22, 2021
HarunaWest:
no i didnt.
Please any info concerning NARSDA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amex2018: 9:52pm On Jul 22, 2021
It is my earnest prayers that many people on this thread finds a placement even as we continue to connect with those that can help us.

However, I have this observation: I am yet to read about anyone here who has successfully resumed in any of the govt agencies that we praying for. I may be wrong in my observation though.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziggyzigzag: 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2021
HarunaWest:
Heard from the grapevine that NCC, NNPC and CBN are giving out APL..There is a fourth one is DPR....TETFUND have contacted their candidates. Very few though.
did u hear anything about firs? R they giving out apl too?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HarunaWest(m): 9:59pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ziggyzigzag:
did u hear anything about firs? R they giving out apl too?
I have no idea.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HarunaWest(m): 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2021
Amex2018:
It is my earnest prayers that many people on this thread finds a placement even as we continue to connect with those that can help us.

However, I have this observation: I am yet to read about anyone here who has successfully resumed in any of the govt agencies that we praying for. I may be wrong in my observation though.
Many have resumed..But to the fact that the terms are so coded,they wouldn't say pim.
They wud just abandon the thread.

21 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 10:21pm On Jul 22, 2021
HarunaWest:

Many have resumed..But to the fact that the terms are so coded,they wouldn't say pim.

My guess too.
Pls any update on NPA?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lutie20(f): 10:29pm On Jul 22, 2021
HarunaWest:

You are absolutely right �
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HarunaWest(m): 10:35pm On Jul 22, 2021
Zoulyadaini:

My guess too.
Pls any update on NPA?
Those ones i mentioned are the only onez that i gat the idea.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sllibalab(f): 11:02pm On Jul 22, 2021
Please can you help me secure a job for my wife.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sugarlover: 11:23pm On Jul 22, 2021
Please can you find out about SEC? Thanks
HarunaWest:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cacmatters2021: 1:11am On Jul 23, 2021
HarunaWest:
About 3 weeks ago...
thanks bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Strap: 7:26am On Jul 23, 2021
I heard from someone that NARSDA is underground things.
fortz007:
Please any info concerning NARSDA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fortz007: 10:37am On Jul 23, 2021
Strap:
I heard from someone that NARSDA is underground things.
Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Momsiyo: 11:20am On Jul 23, 2021
HarunaWest:

This is not true about NNPC.please always confirm your information before posting it here.As I can see people are desperate and it won’t be nice to mislead them. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by modash123: 11:37am On Jul 23, 2021
Momsiyo:

This is not true about NNPC.please always confirm your information before posting it here.As I can see people are desperate and it won’t be nice to mislead them. Thanks

But momsiyo on the 24th of may you also said PEF second list will be out second week of June. Did you confirm that before posting it here??

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bubu1989: 11:39am On Jul 23, 2021
modash123:

But momsiyo on the 24th of may you also said PEF second list will be out second week of June. Did you confirm that before posting it here??

Hehehehe, you people like vawulence

Abeg how CBN dey take reach out for medicals?
Call, text abii email?
Who knows esp this year?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HarunaWest(m): 11:40am On Jul 23, 2021
Momsiyo:

Dude close mouth..That you dont know what goes on doesnt mean others dont know.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mykcool(m): 11:56am On Jul 23, 2021
Bubu1989:

Hehehehe, you people like vawulence

Abeg how CBN dey take reach out for medicals?
Call, text abii email?
Who knows esp this year?
Seems to be through call, going by what was said here some days ago.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Akopaul101: 11:59am On Jul 23, 2021
Hello
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mykcool(m): 12:01pm On Jul 23, 2021
Akopaul101:
Hello
Hi

(1) (2) (3) ... (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) ... (2258) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mohabdul, Daklo, IABkhair, jaybest90(m), Brightlight123, kkkp and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.