Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. (15138 Views)

Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News / New Hurdle For Amaechi, Fashola As Senate Rules That Two Senators Must Endorse E / Rivers Assembly Approves Another 20billion Naira Loan For Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. by Sunofgod(m): 8:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
Clearing out the coffers - one last looting spree!

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. by passionate88: 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2014
OMG!.
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. by ogtavia(m): 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2014
1) Pls let them tell us what times we are in
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. by Truckpusher(m): 8:53pm On Oct 23, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
LISTEN AND LISTEN CAREFULLY!!
1. The whitest man on earth still has a black
shadow.
2. No mechanic can repair 'breaking news.'
3. No matter how tall you are, you can never see
tomorrow.
4. Even if you have millions of cars, you still
have to walk to your bedroom.
5. You, being the best swimmer doesn't make
you a fish.
6. The strongest man on earth can never carry a
mountain.
7. The smartest Assassin on earth can never kill
Water.
8. No matter how smart a police is, he can never
catch the air.
9. No matter how mighty a man is, he can never
be wise as King Solomon.
10. Going to Church or Mosque doesn't makes
you a good Christian or Muslim.
Add yours lemme see how smart ya'll are
A fool will always go off topic grin

6 Likes

Re: Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. by ogtavia(m): 8:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
1) Pls let them tell us what times we are in
2) How and why the government at the centre reduced d allocatn to states(if that is true)
3) If indeed there is a financial situation,why the government is spending money as if there is no tomorrow....Nigerians,revolution is staring you in the face and is saying 'u na dey madt nii'??
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. by sage2(m): 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
Let the final stealing begin.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. by cegxie(m): 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2014
I wonder which project una wan complete when na de same una tell us say projects will have to be completed by the next government.. Do you smell something... Yes... Yes.. I smell looting!

8 Likes

Re: Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
Heheheh, 19 Billion Naira to complete projects in less than 4 months to leave the seat. Akuko Ufe, by the way since this year rivers assembly has been approving and releasing funds for some spiritual projects yet to be seen. Let's see the projects amaechi will use this 19B to complete under 4 months. Last minute looting

11 Likes

Re: Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. by otswag(m): 9:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
"Loot"ocracy at its peak
. Its the usual practice in our beloved country. Final looting tinz before tenure ends. This people should Just stop insulting our intelligence and call It what It Is. At least then, we can appreciate them as "honest" thieves. Afterall, In a lawless country like ours, politicians rob us in plain sight and still get away with It with accolades.

7 Likes

Re: Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. by Bryan12(m): 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
aguizm:
U are definitely high on some cheap weeds by mentioning wike's name.
Ameachi should tell us what he did with the #495 billion budgeted for this year. Which projects are there that he is borrowing or ploughing back according to Mr olu to complete.He is just withdrawing the money to enrich himself before he leaves office.

#Less I forget Team Nyesom Wike For Governor# For a better and more developed rivers. Wike 2015
You must be the one high on weed.e'be like you no like better thing?You must be a tout like him.smh for you
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
In the other news, first lady Dame Patience paid a solidarity visit to the Rivers governor in Waiting... Barr. Nyesom Wike in his Bedroom...sorry his house...afterall some rivers heavyweight politicians were there... some few hours ago
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. by nairaman66(m): 9:18pm On Oct 23, 2014
chrisxxx:
Dont be fooled. There was no saving in the first place. The dramatic and simulated withdrawal is just to cover up in case an opposition government takes over. He claimed he saved what about the interest? I am suprised very few people understand the craftiness and antics of this governor. Please there was no saving at all. To prove to you see if you would notice any difference in terms of project executions after the withdrawal.bI weep for Rivers State. This rape is happening before me and I seem powerless. I am afraid to talk so as others too.

You should weep for Nigeria. Not only Rivers State.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. by gidjah(m): 9:18pm On Oct 23, 2014
STILL KINDA prefer this man to our'incomin tout and jagajaga proud dull' governor to be!i call him 'to be' simply because i know pdp will put him on that seat by force.they will select him for d state.bad leader he is.
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2014
ah ah shocked i thought i heard Amaechi saying he could NEVER (with emphasis on never)complete ongoing projects befpre he hands over. S which phantom projects is the house releasing money for now? APC states pooling cash for the great battle royale next yr.
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
I don't like Rivers governor for lack of foresight. Isn't that the governor that couldn't complete the monorail? Jeez! That man needs to be voted out of that position. The youths will take note of that important project in the future. angry angry angry lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. by mascot87(m): 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:

And Goodluck Jonathan remains my mentor!

And that will make u clueless for life grin
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. by AJOT99(m): 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
Hmmm Governor Amaechi....

In less than 7 months and u are going for 1 billion...

Anyway, am not surprised. Na Naija we dey

Bt u know wat, u need to check my signature
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. by SeunEatsGARRI: 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
mascot87:

And that will make u clueless for life grin

Be careful, Asari DOKUBO is on Nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. by mascot87(m): 9:32pm On Oct 23, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:

Be careful, Asari DOKUBO is on Nairaland grin

Ok sir, I dey observe grin
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. by ayukdaboss(m): 9:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
priscaoge:
undecided undecided undecided
They've started teaching you bad things abi? You've seen a good thing yet you don't want to acknowledge it. undecided
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. by SeunEatsGARRI: 9:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
mascot87:

Ok sir, I dey observe grin

Thank you.
Pass the message to Berem grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. by ayukdaboss(m): 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
chrisxxx:
Dont be fooled. There was no saving in the first place. The dramatic and simulated withdrawal is just to cover up in case an opposition government takes over. He claimed he saved what about the interest? I am suprised very few people understand the craftiness and antics of this governor. Please there was no saving at all. To prove to you see if you would notice any difference in terms of project executions after the withdrawal.bI weep for Rivers State. This rape is happening before me and I seem powerless. I am afraid to talk so as others too.
The way you type, looks like you're in Amaechi's cabinet.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. by mascot87(m): 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:

Thank you.
Pass the message to Berem grin

Miss berem, I hear say Asari Dokubo dey this thread o so be careful how u comment here grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. by SeunEatsGARRI: 9:37pm On Oct 23, 2014
mascot87:

Miss berem, I hear say Asari Dokubo dey this thread o so be careful how u comment here grin

grin grin
More GARRI to ur elbow!
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. by igben(m): 9:37pm On Oct 23, 2014
poli-TRICKZ tinz grin grin undecided

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. by mascot87(m): 9:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:

grin grin
More GARRI to ur elbow!

Thank u sir & pls don't forget to add kulikuli & épa to eat my boli. I get cold water & sugar grin
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. by Themandator: 9:40pm On Oct 23, 2014
pendy79:
A good leader will safe for the rainy day and the reality of the times we are now calls for a serious thinking. We have a finance minister who told us that paying off huge billions will help us get on on our road to economic recovery and rejuvenation now same minister is saying it is okay to borrow $1bn to fund arms purchase and we are supposed to have a sovereign wealth fund, sure-p funding, excess crude account but we still want to go borrowing with an interest of N30bn on the loan.

Not many governors can boast of such prudency not even my loved and cherished fashola. I give it to gov. Rotimi amaechi on this one. Can the spendthrift gov. in the south of the niger who earns the largest allocation boasts of N10bn in a escrow account? When he can't even pay primary school teachers for some months as we read. Riverians will sure miss you.

You can't be wiser than the apc goons in both arms of the national assembly that approved of the loan, as you called it.

Really, there's no loan any where... We have only an agreement with Belarus to supply Nigeria arms with a cap off $1b... In other words, we can request of any military armament to the tune of abbillion dollars.

It is not a must that we must exhaust it. It is as need arises... And we are today back in 7years whatever we have ordered
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. by SeunEatsGARRI: 9:41pm On Oct 23, 2014
mascot87:

Thank u sir & pls don't forget to add kulikuli & épa to eat my boli. I get cold water & sugar grin

Correct guy!
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
Somebody should stone that governor for not completing that monorail project. I don't like him at all! angry lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Assembly Approves 19billion For Amaechi To Cmplete Projects. by koolguy88(m): 9:44pm On Oct 23, 2014
I hope you guys are not just stealing more money for sponsoring the forth coming elections grin

space booked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Files Lawsuit To Compel Senate To Ascertain Buhari’s Health Status . / AFP Or Nigerian Army? Who Lied About The 30 Military Men Killed By Boko Haram?. / Verdict On Osun Governorship Election Cannot Stand - Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.