Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days (103021 Views)

Photo: President Buhari Arrives India / Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. / Hilarious Photo :president Buhari's News Conference . Give This Photo A Name. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by uchedydy: 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2014
[quote author=shikshark post=27399516]abeg show the legs i wan confirm something[/q

no worry urself ...me know say im wear shoe, dat shoe story dat tym na wetin im use hold us for work, I wan know wetyn im go use hold us ds tym.
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by darlenese(f): 5:19pm On Oct 25, 2014
Mcbussy:

On the contrary, she's not better than my mom.

Its most likely she's better than urs,and with ur senseless, sociopathic post,I bet she's better than d most learned person in ur household. wink grin

I can see tears in ur eyez grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Franzeez(m): 7:32pm On Oct 25, 2014
Joebeck:
You are right, because you know why? Politics is a dirty game.

Not that bt because its a selected few who gets dt priviledge
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 25, 2014
aminu150:
@op you are insulting our education system by saying that patience actually went to university. All i heard about her is that she was a market woman.
oh,just an aminu :a confirmed abokii..
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 25, 2014
pek:
People saw a convocation picture and rushed to the conclusion it is a university convocation. How deluded and shallow can we be! Do we have to fall to the antics of the op . Okay, which university is that and what year? If you can't answer my question, then I will gladly tell you she doesn't have a university degree but an NCE.
i suppose u dont mean to say all nce holders aint graduates,huh? Shes an nce holder and today, ur 1st lady!!
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by NurseJP(m): 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2014
shikshark:
abeg show the legs i wan confirm something
#Same Here,wanna look for the SHOES!
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by aminu150(m): 9:32pm On Oct 25, 2014
Rexxie:

oh,just an aminu :a confirmed abokii..
you are a confirmed "inyamiri"
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 25, 2014
Northern Youths donate N2m to Jonathan to enable him purchase presidential nomination form:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2014/10/northern-youths-donate-n2m-to-jonathan.html
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by MuhammaduJesus(m): 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2014
Oh ma Gad! She be mama wen she grad? She be like GEJ senior sister.
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Gordieshegz(m): 1:19am On Oct 26, 2014
Omimah:

You're wrong. That picture was taken in the late 1980's or early 1990's. During this period, the type of trousers in vogue were flared trousers (what we call booth cut today, or "Fela" as some may choose to call it).

If ur assertions were right,he must hav had a poor background as he claimed..at least imagine a man who couldn't wear wat was in vogue havin shoes??just saying...
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Gordieshegz(m): 1:20am On Oct 26, 2014
Omimah:

You're wrong. That picture was taken in the late 1980's or early 1990's. During this period, the type of trousers in vogue were flared trousers (what we call booth cut today, or "Fela" as some may choose to call it).

If ur assertions were right,he must hav had a poor background as he claimed..at least imagine a man who couldn't wear wat was in vogue havin shoes??just saying...I am not a jona.thanian though
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Omimah: 4:53am On Oct 26, 2014
Gordieshegz:

If ur assertions were right,he must hav had a poor background as he claimed..at least imagine a man who couldn't wear wat was in vogue havin shoes??just saying...I am not a jona.thanian though
The difference between the two types of trousers is not a matter of whether or not the owner is rich, but choice. Tailors take the same amount to make either.
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by louis95(m): 8:52am On Oct 26, 2014
University indeed #mtchew #
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by wildikeman(m): 1:51pm On Oct 26, 2014
So dis bi tch oops woman go school? If indeed she went ma children wud neva go to such a school...where they can't speak english and have a terrible dress sense.
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Elinob(m): 5:26pm On Oct 26, 2014
I thing he cum from poor family? Na wetin carry him go university
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by tutaboi(m): 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2014
IfyAwazie:
They look so innocent
of course they are grin
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by pregbara1: 9:14am On Oct 27, 2014
It looks future promising and it turned out well only 4 them
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by akibuis: 4:42pm On Oct 27, 2014
My people Nigeria is getting better. Nigeria now have an online shopping mall where you can buy 90% off the market price.
It's on www.naijabidzone.com that you can buy Tecno P5 for less than a thousand naira.
Is that amazing?
Check it out www.naijabidzone.com
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Maximus17(m): 6:39am On Oct 28, 2014
Tenderlover:
lolzzzzz laf wan kill me ooooooooooo,state of coma lol
happy birthday,wullnp

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Tenderlover(f): 6:45am On Oct 28, 2014
Maximus17:
happy birthday,wullnp
Tanx much
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by anyisam: 9:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
Mr president is black
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by obontami: 4:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
IfyAwazie:
They look so innocent
innocent my foot

does that mean they don't fccck each other in those days ??

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) / Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand / Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.