Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. (41537 Views)

Photo: President Buhari Arrives India / Crocodile Discovered At Niger State Presidential Lodge - Thetrent / Hilarious Photo :president Buhari's News Conference . Give This Photo A Name. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by abdulskulboy(m): 12:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
PMB currently at Niger Republic, concludes meeting with president issoufu mahamoudu.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by Jorussia(m): 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
.whether buhari travels to Niger chad or not,what we Nigerians, want ,is an end to this madness Called BH.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by ziccoit: 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
Are you part of his entourage?

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by lurther: 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
Buhari at Niger, Osibanjo at Sudan and also moving to south africa.

No chief of staff

No Secretary to the state government.

No ministers yet.

Boko haram bombing Borno everyday.

Nigeria, which way forward?

My people, what else do we do?

Who is in charge right now. Who dictates the day to the government, if there is no cabinet and the president and vice president are out of the country?

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
I guess he is there to plan more attacks on Nigerians using his boys.
I didn't say it ,A midget , who is one of the change chanting agents who also doubles as a Governor said so sometime ago and many nairalanders believed him.
cc
Firefire
klax:

Bros Nigeria got what they want. We never know anything yet. Is it not sai buhari? That sai is already sai-ing us now. Tomorrow he and his clueless VP will head to Mali and South Africa and from there to Morocco and Egypt etc. Nonsense
sss2015:

My brother, I wonder! Where is Oga Liar Mohammed, is this the kind of change you want to give Nigeria? BH killing innocent Nigerians. Over 100 persons dead in Nigeria in 5 days.
fanysteve:
Buhari once accuse GEJ of partnering other african countries to fight Boko-haram,the same Buhari is now going to Niger and other african countries to beg for support to fight Boko haram,(DOG GOING AFTER HIS OWN VOMIT)

This will never lead you guys to anywhere.

Always visit your doctor to check your blood pressure, because you might die of HBP.

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by overhypedsteve(m): 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
See like them resemble twins. All white, abi na d same tailor sow the cloth for them. Wait oh, i would like to ask this question oh. "now that buhari is in power do you think he will abandon all his old cloths? Do you think the cloth he wore for the inauguration was a brand new one? Do you think Buhari will still agree to bath with premier soap? What does he put on when he is at home? Does he go around the house(defence house) putting on Boxers and singlets or is it that he goes to bed in those heavy looking agbada? These are salient questions that Nigerians need to be asking about the president, we deserve to know these things.These questions just keep popping in my head anytime i hear the name Buhari.

10 Likes

Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by PassingShot(m): 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
Hmmm. But he was meant to leave in the afternoon today nah.

Anyway, dear president, please do quick and sell off some of the 10 presidential jets we have now. We cannot afford to maintain all of them
angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by Ymodulus: 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
Awww my General!!! My President!!!

So good looking.

APC loves you, But Tanoids love you the most.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by Imortal001: 12:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mr president, i believe you die, after dealing with boko boys, deal with diezani and okonjo too because they are another version of boko boys to our economy.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by Mogidi: 12:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
[size=18pt]In Niger to plan more attacks?[/size]

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by adorablepepple(f): 12:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ok
Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
yes he is working tanoids grow annoid and dieeee

cc : lalasticlala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by whizbee(m): 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
good one,now who has a bb charger?
cus d FG is paying me a courtesy visit

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by Ohammadike: 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
What a travelling president.He has not drafted the names of his minster yet he is jetting out to three countries

5 Likes

Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
buhari and the president of his country.

he has shown time again that he has more love for Niger than Nigeria. he voted in favor of Niger in the past

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by agarawu23(m): 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
good one cool
Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by Mogidi: 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
princeofpeace22:
yes he is working tanoids grow annoid and dieeee

Do you type with your thumb only?

6 Likes

Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by CR77(f): 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
Good 4 dem

Hope dem go yarn well on how to stop there bokoharam brothers

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by xmileeasy: 12:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
They should discuss way forward to tackle this Boko Haram menace and they shouldn't seek self glory.
Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by UnknownT: 12:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
No President, No Vice President. The Senate President is from the opposition, what if the CDS or COAS decide to organise a coup now knowing that they will be sacked soonest cry cry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by ayusco85(m): 12:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ride on my president. The slayer of Tanoids, and the one who will crush BH. He did it with Maitatsine in 1985, he will do it again with BH. If u believe hit the like button and shame the Tanoids

18 Likes

Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by deor03(m): 12:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
Did he fly with the presidential jet?

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by chesterlee(m): 12:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
The Traveller!!!!
Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by LMAyedun(m): 12:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
lurther:
Buhari at Niger, Osibanjo at Sudan and also moving to south africa.

No chief of staff

No Secretary to the state government.

No ministers yet.

Boko haram bombing Borno everyday.

Nigeria, which way forward?

My people, what else do we do?

Who is in charge right now. Who dictates the day to the government, if there is no cabinet and the president and vice president are out of the country?
Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by elohorayodele: 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
probably to plan how to call his boys back to order

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by Horlawale1(m): 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by Burger01(m): 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
My handsome president! God be with you as you take Nigeria higher.smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by magabounce(m): 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
Toh!!!!!!
Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by SWAGGAVILLAGE(m): 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
PMB MY MAN

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan, Northern Governors In Closed-door Meeting At Obasanjo’s Residence / Photos: APC Supporters Jubilating Waiting For Buhari To Be Announced As Winner / Senator Ita Giwa Flaunts Curves In Black Peplum Jumpsuit(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.