Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

I’ll Do Everything To Keep My Marriage – AY - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ll Do Everything To Keep My Marriage – AY (26210 Views)

I’ll Do My Best As Police Youth Ambassador -korede Bell / AY Comedian Question Of The Day - (very Funny) / Ay’s Brother, Lanre Makun Weds In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Do Everything To Keep My Marriage – AY by coded01: 1:15am On Oct 24, 2014
Ace comedian, Ayo Makun, speaks on divorce syndrome in the entertainment industry, GEOFF IYATSE writes

When they celebrate wedding vows, the entire city seethes. Some now take their ceremonies to the Middle East, Europe and America, making offshore wedding a symbol of prestige, to prove that no mountain is too tall for their love to cross. But within a short period, many a much-celebrated holy matrimony crumbles like a pack of cards.

But in an interview with our correspondent, popular comedian, Ayo Makun – AY – said he would do everything possible to save his home.

He said, “I revere marital fidelity and I believe if every couple can work at consciously making their homes work, there will be less sorrow in the land.”

To emphasise his devotion to his family, the comedian said he would not allow his tight schedules come between him and his commitment to building a blissful marriage with his wife, Mabel.

“The craziness of my schedule is indeed a challenge but it is my duty to make quality time for my wife and that is what I strive to do to keep the relationship continually fresh,” he continued.

Notable names in the entertainment industry have been mentioned as possible candidates for different political offices in 2015. But AY said he would rather continue to fish in the entertainment industry than to ‘deflect’.

AY said he would be making mistakes to seek new opportunities in politics simply because fellow entertainers were going that way, describing it as a game it did not understand.

“I do not know how to play the game at the moment”, he said to stress his resolve to stick to familiar turf.

The comedian might not want to dabble into politics, but he has added something else to the business of making people laugh. Recently, he opened an upscale night club at Lekki.

Yet, he insisted his latest venture was not an entirely new territory but just another business opportunity with the entertainment industry. Even at that, he said the interest was not just a gambit but an investment carefully considered.

http://www.punchng.com/entertainment/e-punch/ill-do-everything-to-keep-my-marriage-ay/

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Do Everything To Keep My Marriage – AY by coded01: 1:15am On Oct 24, 2014
I hope you stand by your words AY... wink Kudos!!! cool

I wish most celebrities if not all could do the same instead of jumping from one relationship or marriage to another... embarassed

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Do Everything To Keep My Marriage – AY by darisgod(m): 1:39am On Oct 24, 2014
Ummmm

Very soon u go contest for chairman of ya village

1 Like

Re: I’ll Do Everything To Keep My Marriage – AY by Yustash001(m): 1:52am On Oct 24, 2014
Good of you A.Y....

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Do Everything To Keep My Marriage – AY by eleojo23: 5:18am On Oct 24, 2014
The rate at which marriages of celebrities fail has always bothered me. It sets bad example for the young people who look up to them. Being celebrities, many people want to be romantically involved with them but it takes maturity to stay commited to the one they have chosen as a life partner.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Do Everything To Keep My Marriage – AY by klem93(m): 5:18am On Oct 24, 2014
thats what a reasonable and good husband does man, keep it up... www..com

1 Like

Re: I’ll Do Everything To Keep My Marriage – AY by Innodon(m): 5:18am On Oct 24, 2014
i don hear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Do Everything To Keep My Marriage – AY by Ojestas(m): 5:18am On Oct 24, 2014
Doesn't concern me o, bros AY.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Do Everything To Keep My Marriage – AY by koxi: 5:19am On Oct 24, 2014
Na so una dey talk. Wait make d time rish, next tin we go hear na......
Re: I’ll Do Everything To Keep My Marriage – AY by lonelydora: 5:19am On Oct 24, 2014
To all the celebrities joining politics, there are people on the queue waiting for their turn. You can't just come and expect to jump queue.

Wait for your turn.

AY, tell Mabel we stand by her too.
Re: I’ll Do Everything To Keep My Marriage – AY by Psalmwellcology: 5:19am On Oct 24, 2014
Datz good but ENUOSE ...

In other news,,, download all da latest & oldskool nollywood moviez @ http://downloadsloft.com
Re: I’ll Do Everything To Keep My Marriage – AY by sammieguze(m): 5:19am On Oct 24, 2014
Good to hear
Re: I’ll Do Everything To Keep My Marriage – AY by Nobody: 5:21am On Oct 24, 2014
Try and do everything.
Marriage just like success is hardwork.
No lazy, selfish, greedy or small minded person should actually get married.

Please check the topic on my profile.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Do Everything To Keep My Marriage – AY by jejemanito: 5:21am On Oct 24, 2014
In case grin

And it made cheesy

Now I declare

This land is not for sale

Keep off!!!

Beware of 419!!!
angry

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Do Everything To Keep My Marriage – AY by Oyeneku3: 5:21am On Oct 24, 2014
Okkk

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Do Everything To Keep My Marriage – AY by Hexzyz(m): 5:22am On Oct 24, 2014
coded01:
Ace comedian, Ayo Makun, speaks on divorce syndrome in the entertainment industry, GEOFF IYATSE writes

When they celebrate wedding vows, the entire city seethes. Some now take their ceremonies to the Middle East, Europe and America, making offshore wedding a symbol of prestige, to prove that no mountain is too tall for their love to cross. But within a short period, many a much-celebrated holy matrimony crumbles like a pack of cards.

But in an interview with our correspondent, popular comedian, Ayo Makun – AY – said he would do everything possible to save his home.

He said, “I revere marital fidelity and I believe if every couple can work at consciously making their homes work, there will be less sorrow in the land.”

To emphasise his devotion to his family, the comedian said he would not allow his tight schedules come between him and his commitment to building a blissful marriage with his wife, Mabel.

“The craziness of my schedule is indeed a challenge but it is my duty to make quality time for my wife and that is what I strive to do to keep the relationship continually fresh,” he continued.

Notable names in the entertainment industry have been mentioned as possible candidates for different political offices in 2015. But AY said he would rather continue to fish in the entertainment industry than to ‘deflect’.

AY said he would be making mistakes to seek new opportunities in politics simply because fellow entertainers were going that way, describing it as a game it did not understand.

“I do not know how to play the game at the moment”, he said to stress his resolve to stick to familiar turf.

The comedian might not want to dabble into politics, but he has added something else to the business of making people laugh. Recently, he opened an upscale night club at Lekki.

Yet, he insisted his latest venture was not an entirely new territory but just another business opportunity with the entertainment industry. Even at that, he said the interest was not just a gambit but an investment carefully considered.

http://www.punchng.com/entertainment/e-punch/ill-do-everything-to-keep-my-marriage-ay/

This is a man in the making, definitely know what it is to raise a family. #respect

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Do Everything To Keep My Marriage – AY by Acidosis(m): 5:22am On Oct 24, 2014
another celebrity (topic) again?
Re: I’ll Do Everything To Keep My Marriage – AY by Smartjeezy(m): 5:22am On Oct 24, 2014
What is our business with that?If you like keep it,if you dont na you sabi...Yeye! Wetin concern agbero with bad roads?Good morning to you fellow nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Do Everything To Keep My Marriage – AY by chinex276(m): 5:24am On Oct 24, 2014
Who cares... Mtsheewwww.. Lyk it adds a penny 2 my already fat bank account.
Re: I’ll Do Everything To Keep My Marriage – AY by bunmioguns(m): 5:25am On Oct 24, 2014
cool
Re: I’ll Do Everything To Keep My Marriage – AY by OLAplusONE(m): 5:26am On Oct 24, 2014
Good for u if you can stick to it, and good for you either if you can't stick to it. Thanks Ayo!

1 Like

Re: I’ll Do Everything To Keep My Marriage – AY by Nobody: 5:27am On Oct 24, 2014
If you do it is for your own good.
Re: I’ll Do Everything To Keep My Marriage – AY by dridowu: 5:32am On Oct 24, 2014
AY is a real man, a real will do everything to protect his marriage from external force

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Do Everything To Keep My Marriage – AY by LMAyedun(m): 5:33am On Oct 24, 2014
Real Men's way!

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Do Everything To Keep My Marriage – AY by Soft10(m): 5:35am On Oct 24, 2014
Re: I’ll Do Everything To Keep My Marriage – AY by SlimBrawnie(f): 5:35am On Oct 24, 2014
Abi ooo.... May my future husband (and I) never be married twice.... For whatever reason.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Do Everything To Keep My Marriage – AY by eleko1: 5:36am On Oct 24, 2014
M
Re: I’ll Do Everything To Keep My Marriage – AY by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:38am On Oct 24, 2014
Why yu come dey tell us? Abi yu just wan use am for popularity once again, make people know say yu still dey for industry. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Do Everything To Keep My Marriage – AY by fr3do(m): 5:38am On Oct 24, 2014
Ay the unfunny

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Do Everything To Keep My Marriage – AY by Chiefpriest1(m): 5:43am On Oct 24, 2014
Nobody starts off not wanting to keep their marriages. Sometimes, the issues are so complex that to divorce and move on is the best option

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Do Everything To Keep My Marriage – AY by stinggy(m): 5:43am On Oct 24, 2014
fr3do:
Ay the unfunny

grin grin
Re: I’ll Do Everything To Keep My Marriage – AY by Nobody: 5:45am On Oct 24, 2014
The kind of love that fans they've never met before show them gets in2 the head,There's this larger than life pride,Arrogance,Stupidity and god status that comes with it , that's also the reason they go all over twitter /IG et al Posting and writing rubbish...
These Celebrities are on a natural high, Marriage dey be them like blind date grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives / Tonto Dikeh: "Nollywood Actresses Recycle Men" / Chika Ike Glows In Floral Outfit,hit Or Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.