Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Nysc Batch B Sream Ii Corps Members To Camp With Batch C By Nov. 4 - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch B Sream Ii Corps Members To Camp With Batch C By Nov. 4 (2815 Views)

Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills / How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 / Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Batch B Sream Ii Corps Members To Camp With Batch C By Nov. 4 by Miner13: 7:29am On Oct 24, 2014
Nysc DG finally disclosed that the stream ii batch B corps members to join the batch C corps members to complete their orientation programme.

http://kopastales.com/nysc-batch-b-stream-ii-corps-members-to-camp-with-batch-c-in-novermber/
Re: Nysc Batch B Sream Ii Corps Members To Camp With Batch C By Nov. 4 by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 24, 2014
Ok
Re: Nysc Batch B Sream Ii Corps Members To Camp With Batch C By Nov. 4 by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
This is gonna b fun nd history.. Thank God I'm goin 2 b part of d history.. I wil tel d story beta..
Jokes apart, e no go easy o.. After we've resumed work in our Ppa for a mnth, nw we ar goin bak 2 camp.. Medicine after death!
Re: Nysc Batch B Sream Ii Corps Members To Camp With Batch C By Nov. 4 by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 25, 2014
It's all lies.. They have squandered the money meant for batch b long before now... It's not going to be possible
Re: Nysc Batch B Sream Ii Corps Members To Camp With Batch C By Nov. 4 by Jealouzzy(m): 6:19am On Oct 26, 2014
let wait and see
Re: Nysc Batch B Sream Ii Corps Members To Camp With Batch C By Nov. 4 by siegfried99(m): 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2014
I'm hoping this is gonna be optional angry

Let them keep the 19,800 for august angry

Bcuz I have no intent of going to camp angry

Bleeping scheme
#nysc confusing ppl since 1863 sad angry
Re: Nysc Batch B Sream Ii Corps Members To Camp With Batch C By Nov. 4 by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 26, 2014
Simply not practicable. What about those who have redeployed? They'd leave their states and travel back? Some of us in this forum are sooooo gullible.
Re: Nysc Batch B Sream Ii Corps Members To Camp With Batch C By Nov. 4 by yousouphe(m): 8:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
mod yokiti this is vital fp please
Re: Nysc Batch B Sream Ii Corps Members To Camp With Batch C By Nov. 4 by handsum92: 6:55am On Oct 27, 2014
If it's not on NYSC site, then this's so fake

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B Sream Ii Corps Members To Camp With Batch C By Nov. 4 by amakaokonye: 4:52pm On Oct 27, 2014
This NYSC people are very funny, #really go for orientation camp after resuming PPA? who does that? what happens to those posted to schools, #if i hear camp ko, na campaign. Rubbish nonsense. So those that relocated will now travel all the way back because of Orientation?
Re: Nysc Batch B Sream Ii Corps Members To Camp With Batch C By Nov. 4 by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 27, 2014
amakaokonye:
This NYSC people are very funny, #really go for orientation camp after resuming PPA? who does that? what happens to those posted to schools, #if i hear camp ko, na campaign. Rubbish nonsense. So those that relocated will now travel all the way back because of Orientation?
I dnt tink they'll travel back, acc to a post I read, all batch b strm 2 are to go for d 3wks camp at their various states of deployment or redeployment as d case may be.
But wat is not clear to me is dis; The number of strm 2 corps mbers dat redeployed to Ogun state, for instance, are many, of which I'm one of dem.. How ar we goin 2 cope in camp wit d current batch c? The population wil b too much. I need more clarification on dis batch b strm 2 camp thingy jor.. I nor even knw how I go take explain am 2 d principal of d sch where I dey serve.
Re: Nysc Batch B Sream Ii Corps Members To Camp With Batch C By Nov. 4 by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 27, 2014
Official statement? If yes, why isn't it on the website?

(1) (Reply)

In Search Of A PPA (place Of Primary Assignment) / Help, I am unable to register for NYSC! / Do Your NYSC Medical Certificate Of Fitness At An Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.