Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills (17915 Views)

Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp / NYSC BATCH B14 (delta) Lets Meet Here / Batch B14 OYO State Corp Members Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills by tlanry: 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
NYSC 2014 BATCH ‘B’ STREAM II CORPS MEMBERS ORIENTATION COURSE EXERCISE

*.The Management of NYSC hereby informs all the 2014 Batch B Stream II Corps Members to report to NYSC Orientation Camps of their various states of deployment/relocation on 4th November for their 3 weeks orientation course exercise.
*.All the affected Corps Members are required to Comply
MANAGEMENT

http://www.nysc.gov.ng/news-and_events/stream-ii.php
Re: Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills by btaliat(m): 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2014
I didn't believ it unti I saw it on their website. But the funny thing is that sti I av nt been given release letter from ma PPA.I just pray they don't expunge our names from the corp members that wi conduct forthcoming election bkos I hear that INEC wi start training by Nov.
Anyway sha,I wib glad to meet the new batch C in camp. I rep akwa ibom

1 Like

Re: Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills by yetunde01(f): 4:38pm On Oct 30, 2014
tlanry:
NYSC 2014 BATCH ‘B’ STREAM II CORPS MEMBERS ORIENTATION COURSE EXERCISE
*.The Management of NYSC hereby informs all the 2014 Batch B Stream II Corps Members to report to NYSC Orientation Camps of their various states of deployment/relocation on 4th November for their 3 weeks orientation course exercise.
*.All the affected Corps Members are required to Comply
MANAGEMENT
http://www.nysc.gov.ng/news-and_events/stream-ii.php
Front page
Re: Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills by Mannylex(m): 5:13pm On Oct 30, 2014
They asked for it, they got it.

Have no fear; Mannylex is here
Re: Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills by yokiti: 6:17pm On Oct 30, 2014
Now the 2014 Batch B stream II guys who had abridge orientation in September because of Ebola virus outbreak accusing NYSC authorities, nairaland and other media houses of sabotaging their effort in having a once in a life time camping experience can now go to camp as expected of them. You guys should now enjoy your service year orientation to the fullest.
Congratulations in advance to the people ( corrupt officials ) that will benefit from this never ending national cake and the mami market traders in the affected states who couldnt make the expected profit then as this is a great opportunity for them to make their profit.
B14 stream II corpers: do a have a refreshing orientation. Ajuwaya!!!

5 Likes

Re: Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills by QMark: 3:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
This cant be true
Re: Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills by Joshuadon: 3:32pm On Oct 31, 2014
Am shy to comment embarassed kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills by adedayourt(m): 3:33pm On Oct 31, 2014
When dey don't even av space to accomodate d Batch C goin in.....
Re: Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills by kenbee(f): 3:33pm On Oct 31, 2014
ok sir

1 Like

Re: Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills by Decapo: 3:33pm On Oct 31, 2014
Issokay
Re: Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills by IYANGBALI: 3:34pm On Oct 31, 2014
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew iranu osi

1 Like

Re: Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills by ayurdavid: 3:34pm On Oct 31, 2014
btaliat:
I didn't believ it unti I saw it on their website. But the funny thing is that sti I av nt been given release letter from ma PPA.I just pray they don't expunge our names from the corp members that wi conduct forthcoming election bkos I hear that INEC wi start training by Nov.
Anyway sha,I wib glad to meet the new batch C in camp. I rep akwa ibom
What kind of English is this? Graduate indeed. smh

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills by ochallo: 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2014
how are those drills going to effectively change the poor quality of graduates being churned out every year?

1 Like

Re: Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills by TheRealAdonye(m): 3:39pm On Oct 31, 2014
Lool.. Camp na by force..
Re: Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 31, 2014
To the guy that wasted space stay away from fp

1 Like

Re: Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 31, 2014
I have received a text from nysc to that effect today.. The state coordinator affirm it to that effect
Re: Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills by BUSHHUNTER: 3:43pm On Oct 31, 2014
IAMGEJ:

not for sale!!!

grin grin grin grin grin

You need help.

2 Likes

Re: Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
Hehehehehehehd..I go buy camry after camp
Re: Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills by vacant06(m): 3:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
Gudluck guys
Re: Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills by prowitin(m): 3:49pm On Oct 31, 2014
Its about time. Am in support. This act should end. Stop wasting space
BB Pin: 24C632E3

Re: Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills by darlingnuel(m): 3:51pm On Oct 31, 2014
Are they for real?
Re: Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills by obeenah40(m): 3:51pm On Oct 31, 2014
Please I just have one qyestion..

What does this "AJUWAYA" I hear coppers shout means

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2015 Batch B Anambra State / Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State / Stop Forging NYSC Medical Results Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.