Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Gov. Rotimi Amaechi Declears On 25th Oct 2014 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Rotimi Amaechi Declears On 25th Oct 2014 (2217 Views)

“Why My Father Named Me Rotimi” Gov Rotimi Amaechi / Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) / Uju Rochas Okorocha Daughter Of Imo State Governor Wedding 11 Oct, 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Rotimi Amaechi Declears On 25th Oct 2014 by networkrecharg: 8:04am On Oct 24, 2014
The challenged Gov. CHIBUIKE ROTIMI AMAECHI of Oil rich Rivers State shall on 25th oct 2014 render an account of stewardship to his the good people of rivers state.

Its been a tough tussle for the to retain his office as the x minister wike fails on several attempts to unseat the working governor. The perception had been that the jounior minister was challenging the governor for sundry reasons. But the truth was recently unvailed as hon. wike picks pdp gov. nomination form (disregarding the PDPs zoning). Since he has used the presidencys influence to pocket the rivers pdp with a parrellel GDI.

The Gov. has been steadfast, focused , and dogged towards his vision for rivers poeple. Amaechi joined the APC for to effect a good change in promoting grassroot motivated government void of curruption. His giant strides are so visible and responsible. He remains the first governor to introduce town hall meetings (meeting with all LGAs residents)

The future political ambition of the governor will be decleared at his INTERNATIONAL STANDARD STADIUM, GPH, IGWURUTA, RIVERS STATE.

The Who is WHO in rivers state shall all gather for EMPOWERMENT, JOBS, AWARENESS , PEACE, GREATER RIVERS AND GOODWILL

network NEWS

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Rotimi Amaechi Declears On 25th Oct 2014 by Toyozzie(f): 8:05am On Oct 24, 2014
R
Re: Gov. Rotimi Amaechi Declears On 25th Oct 2014 by doroboss(m): 8:06am On Oct 24, 2014
Toyozzie:
R

Representing Nairaland!
Re: Gov. Rotimi Amaechi Declears On 25th Oct 2014 by networkrecharg: 8:07am On Oct 24, 2014
25TH OCTOBER, 2014 8am Leads all to INTERNATIONAL STANDARD STADIUM, GPH, IGWURUTA, RIVERS STATE

ROTIMI AMAECHIS STEWARDSHIP ...
Re: Gov. Rotimi Amaechi Declears On 25th Oct 2014 by networkrecharg: 8:07am On Oct 24, 2014
networkrecharg:
25TH OCTOBER, 2014 8am Leads all to INTERNATIONAL STANDARD STADIUM, GPH, IGWURUTA, RIVERS STATE

ROTIMI AMAECHIS STEWARDSHIP ...
Re: Gov. Rotimi Amaechi Declears On 25th Oct 2014 by thegoodone2(m): 8:19am On Oct 24, 2014
ist for vp
Re: Gov. Rotimi Amaechi Declears On 25th Oct 2014 by brainpower(m): 8:54am On Oct 24, 2014
This is where our 19billion is going to. Well it is well, whatever happens, february next year will decide. I wish him goodluck and hope he is picked as a running mate after all the money he has spent. But please tell him that he shouldn't go about telling people that the reason why he hasn't paid salaries to some some civil servants that are working their ass out for him in the state is cos GEJ refused to give him enough money. And please I wll like you to ask him for me where our internal revenue money is going to. And please ask that what if GEJ wins in central and he wins in the state, did it solve the problem of our rivers people not getting what he promised? On the contrary it escalates it cos GEJ won't do what he wants except the next governor makes peace with him or GEJ's person wins. So he should stop all these charades and lies and deliver what he promised us. Thank you. Just an advice though.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rotimi Amaechi Declears On 25th Oct 2014 by JEITO: 8:58am On Oct 24, 2014
(1) There is nothing like Zoning in PDP.

(2). Rotimi has become unpopular in Rivers state. He's a loner; all the big wigs are under the umbrella. It is just he, Abe and their allies that are left under the sun sweeping with brooms like people wey juju catch while trying to steal in the market place grin grin grin grin

(3) He is bound to fail because am sure APC won't trust him enough to give him the VP ticket considering the peculiarity of Rivers state, and he's most likely to lose a senatorial seat.

Rotimi that hasn't paid Duncan Mighty the money he used in mobilising Nigerian artiste for his 2011 elections campaign concert. Mtchewwwww
Re: Gov. Rotimi Amaechi Declears On 25th Oct 2014 by networkrecharg: 9:09am On Oct 24, 2014
WE ALL KNOW THAT THIS IS CAMPAING ERA.... MONEY IS BEEING RESERVED FOR POLICKING
BUT THE PRESIDENCY SHOULD HAVE FORSEEN EUCH AND RESERVED FUNDS FOR SUCH RAINY DAYS.

Taking some fund from our reserved fund is meant for project completion.... RIVERS has a good credit standing thats why zenith bank, union bank, first banks are eager to offer us loan.

Tomorrow will really be interesting

Re: Gov. Rotimi Amaechi Declares On Sat. 25th October, 2014.

Gov. CHIBUIKE ROTIMI AMAECHI'S STEWARDSHIP, GOVERNANCE and EMPOWERMENT report ....
....Sahara Reporters
Re: Gov. Rotimi Amaechi Declears On 25th Oct 2014 by networkrecharg: 9:19am On Oct 24, 2014
1. ZONING PROMOTES FAIRNESS... leading must be share for vast contribution. It is only greed and selfishness that make people insist on eating forever

2. ROTIMI IS A GOOD OMEN TO NIGERIA.... NO GOVERNROR CAN SURVIVE WHAT AMAECHI HAS GONE TRU. SCHOOLS... HEALTH... EMPOWERMENT... JOBS ... EDUCATION.... 13 THOUSAND TEACHERS.... IT WILL BE INTERACTIVE

3. WIKE HASENT PAID ME D PROMISED 6K TP TO ON OUE GDI MOBILISATION RALLY 6MONTHS AGO.

AMAECHI IS A VISIONER.... HE IS SAVING RIVERS FUTURE.
WE WONT GIVE UP
uote author=JEITO post=27405978](1) There is nothing like Zoning in PDP.

(2). Rotimi has become unpopular in Rivers state. He's a loner; all the big wigs are under the umbrella. It is just he, Abe and their allies that are left under the sun sweeping with brooms like people wey juju catch while trying to steal in the market place grin grin grin grin

(3) He is bound to fail because am sure APC won't trust him enough to give him the VP ticket considering the peculiarity of Rivers state, and he's most likely to lose a senatorial seat.

Rotimi that hasn't paid Duncan Mighty the money he used in mobilising Nigerian artiste for his 2011 elections campaign concert. Mtchewwwww[/quote]

1 Share

Re: Gov. Rotimi Amaechi Declears On 25th Oct 2014 by size38: 10:49am On Oct 24, 2014
Yes, this my Governor. This is the peoples Governor. In Amaechi I believe. In APC I believe. Come 2015, with Wike as the PDP flag bearer, we will bury PDP in Rivers state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Rotimi Amaechi Declears On 25th Oct 2014 by ElFenomeno1: 10:51am On Oct 24, 2014
size38:
Yes, this my Governor. This is the peoples Governor. In Amaechi I believe. In APC I believe. Come 2015, with Wike as the PDP flag bearer, we will bury PDP in Rivers state.

By God's grace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Rotimi Amaechi Declears On 25th Oct 2014 by networkrecharg: 6:08pm On May 16, 2015
BOOK WRITTEN FOR COURAGEOUS GOVERNOR AMAECHI

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Shakes Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The RCCG Holyghostservice / Buhari Has Not Visited Southern Nigeria Since Inauguration / Fashola Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.