Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Rising Electricity Theft Cases Threaten N150bn Meter Market - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Rising Electricity Theft Cases Threaten N150bn Meter Market (13284 Views)

Greedy Nigerians Cashing In On The Rising Dollar Exchange Rate / First Bank’s Rising Loan Losses Is About To Spell Doom For Its Balance Sheet / Cbn Spends N150bn Annually To Maintain Naira Notes – Moghalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rising Electricity Theft Cases Threaten N150bn Meter Market by Evasmil4(m): 11:49am On Oct 27, 2014
God help our condition in this Land Naija.
For the past 3weeks now there is no power in ♍γ̲̣̣̥ estate.
They brought bill last week of #7k, when ♍γ̲̣̣̥ neighbours ar billed 2-3k for same same period of now power at all.
They are doing their job irresponsibly and expect users to pay responsibly?. Given a barchelor 10k bill and married man with children get 2k bill for same period and you expect me to pay.
I went to their office to complain of crazy bills for over 2yrs now accumulating and said there is noting they can do and you expect me to keep payin?. Look! Nigerians ar not fools we ar just resonable ppl that will not cause war just because we ar cheated, rather we would quietly do a cheat repay and case settled.
I promised them to take a Mafia approch if they claim not to av anytin to do bout it.
Now they ar crying of dept nd non payment of bill they dish as if we ar working for them to collect all.
Soorry! I will not pay da stupid bill. I will pay what I know is good for the light I use.!!!
Re: Rising Electricity Theft Cases Threaten N150bn Meter Market by Raymondluv(m): 9:48am On Aug 04, 2015
post=27407566:
y I no go tweak d meter wen d thieves go come giv be me 20k bill wen na only 4 nyt I dey use d light sef cos I dey go work.. in fact,Wia my screew driver make I go adjust am again b4 dem go come knock my door

pls sir hw can i bypass a pre paid meter or adjust to stop reading
Re: Rising Electricity Theft Cases Threaten N150bn Meter Market by Raymondluv(m): 9:51am On Aug 04, 2015
Evasmil4:
God help our condition in this Land Naija.
For the past 3weeks now there is no power in ♍γ̲̣̣̥ estate.
They brought bill last week of #7k, when ♍γ̲̣̣̥ neighbours ar billed 2-3k for same same period of now power at all.
They are doing their job irresponsibly and expect users to pay responsibly?. Given a barchelor 10k bill and married man with children get 2k bill for same period and you expect me to pay.
I went to their office to complain of crazy bills for over 2yrs now accumulating and said there is noting they can do and you expect me to keep payin?. Look! Nigerians ar not fools we ar just resonable ppl that will not cause war just because we ar cheated, rather we would quietly do a cheat repay and case settled.
I promised them to take a Mafia approch if they claim not to av anytin to do bout it.
Now they ar crying of dept nd non payment of bill they dish as if we ar working for them to collect all.
Soorry! I will not pay da stupid bill. I will pay what I know is good for the light I use.!!!

pls do u knw hw i will adjust my meter to stop reading
Re: Rising Electricity Theft Cases Threaten N150bn Meter Market by Raymondluv(m): 9:57am On Aug 04, 2015
Swash042:
abeg make una teach me hw to bypass d f**kin meter grin

pls bros do u knw hw to bypass a pre paid meter
Re: Rising Electricity Theft Cases Threaten N150bn Meter Market by Raymondluv(m): 10:05am On Aug 04, 2015
Evanscoth:
PHCN ripping us off since 18th century. We ve not had a blink for close to a month now will be requrired to pay for fixed meter rate for our prepaid meter. For close to a year now, our power supply went so erratic. Infact as am time we don't even have our transformer. They took it away with one excuse like dat #Nohopefor now cos we dnt knw for howw long

Somebody please tell to even byepass the damn prepaid yuck that I ve gulping my money. Whereas I generate my own power 50 litres per week
Bleep BEDC Asaba

pls how can i bypass the pre paid meter pls put me true
Re: Rising Electricity Theft Cases Threaten N150bn Meter Market by Evanscoth(f): 6:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
Raymondluv:

pls how can i bypass the pre paid meter pls put me true

I no sabi ooooooo

Sha PHCN significantly improved
Re: Rising Electricity Theft Cases Threaten N150bn Meter Market by Raymondluv(m): 7:24am On Aug 05, 2015
Evanscoth:

I no sabi ooooooo
Sha PHCN significantly improved
but my neigbour meter number dey increase instead of de crease dnt knw d fault

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asba Launches Lithium Processing Plant In Abuja / You Cant Open A Corporate Account With Banks Without Registration With Efcc / How My Business Is Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.