Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Uniben Admission Completed, Clearance Begins! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Admission Completed, Clearance Begins! (11534 Views)

2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / UNIBEN ADMISSION LIST: 2014/2015; Let's Talk / 2012/2013 Uniben Admission Hints! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniben Admission Completed, Clearance Begins! by kosovo(m): 4:26am On Nov 16, 2008
the university of benin rencently announced that admsion for the new session has been completed.
this comes after weeks of admission irregularities.
lots of student passed but were refused initial admission, unless u had the cash to spend.
this admission process happens to be the worse ever in uniben, as students and staff were
very much unimpressed.
  well all admited uniben students could go purchase the N250 admission checking card and N10,000 clearance card.
goodluck as the STRESS begins.
Re: Uniben Admission Completed, Clearance Begins! by finewine1(m): 12:01pm On Nov 16, 2008
U can get your scratch cards from banks around, (its very hard getting the cards anywhere aside benin. If u hav someone in benin who can get the cards for u, its better). U'l need the teller u used in purchasing your pume card, ur notice of admission printout to purchase the cards (admission checking 250, clearance card 10500). When u get them, go to the uniben portal, click first-time login for admitted students 2008/2009, enter ur admission checking pin u'l see ur admission status. It contains your student i.d and other info. Print out this page. Do not throw this card away !! The last 10digits will be ur password thruout ur stay in uniben. After checking and printing ur admission status, there will be a link below the page 'start clearance' if not, go back to the portal homepage and click 'student login'. Enter ur student i.d (case sensitive-meaning d uppercase letter used @ the beginning must be typed in uppercase) and enter ur password (the last 10digit num of ur admission checkin card pin) u can continue from there, all of this is just for the online clearance. Manual clearance will commence in january (i bet u, u have not experienced stress like you will doin ur manual clearance). This procedure was for last session, things may be changed this session, i'l be here to inform u of subsequent updates and changes. It is adviced u get sm1 (probably a student) who knwz about d clearance 2 c u thru. For assistance or more info, call 08026618200, 08037768342 or mail robson@yuurok.com, Goodluck !!
Re: Uniben Admission Completed, Clearance Begins! by finewine1(m): 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2008
U can get your scratch cards from banks around, (its very hard getting the cards anywhere aside benin. If u hav someone in benin who can get the cards for u, its better). U'l need the teller u used in purchasing your pume card, ur notice of admission printout to purchase the cards (admission checking 250, clearance card 10500). When u get them, go to the uniben portal, click first-time login for admitted students 2008/2009, enter ur admission checking pin u'l see ur admission status. It contains your student i.d and other info. Print out this page. Do not throw this card away !! The last 10digits will be ur password thruout ur stay in uniben. After checking and printing ur admission status, there will be a link below the page 'start clearance' if not, go back to the portal homepage and click 'student login'. Enter ur student i.d (case sensitive-meaning d uppercase letter used @ the beginning must be typed in uppercase) and enter ur password (the last 10digit num of ur admission checkin card pin) u can continue from there, all of this is just for the online clearance. Manual clearance will commence in january (i bet u, u have not experienced stress like you will doin ur manual clearance). This procedure was for last session, things may be changed this session, i'l be here to inform u of subsequent updates and changes. It is adviced u get sm1 (probably a student) who knwz about d clearance 2 c u thru. For assistance or more info, call 08026618200, 08037768342 or mail robson@yuurok.com, Goodluck !!
Re: Uniben Admission Completed, Clearance Begins! by finewine1(m): 12:03pm On Nov 16, 2008
Re: Uniben Admission Completed, Clearance Begins! by finewine1(m): 12:04pm On Nov 16, 2008
Re: Uniben Admission Completed, Clearance Begins! by finewine1(m): 12:04pm On Nov 16, 2008
Re: Uniben Admission Completed, Clearance Begins! by finewine1(m): 12:05pm On Nov 16, 2008
Re: Uniben Admission Completed, Clearance Begins! by finewine1(m): 12:05pm On Nov 16, 2008
Re: Uniben Admission Completed, Clearance Begins! by finewine1(m): 12:06pm On Nov 16, 2008
Re: Uniben Admission Completed, Clearance Begins! by finewine1(m): 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2008
The online clearance hasn't started yet though,
Re: Uniben Admission Completed, Clearance Begins! by ElosAgos(m): 4:57pm On Nov 16, 2008
@fine_wine

So you opened that account just to post That thing many times.
I don't think it was a mistake: It's deliberate.

A word is enough for the,
Re: Uniben Admission Completed, Clearance Begins! by finewine1(m): 9:09pm On Nov 16, 2008
Chill dude !! I'z using opera, i typed all of that with a phone and u think opera would post it with ease? It was a mistake
Re: Uniben Admission Completed, Clearance Begins! by kosovo(m): 6:15am On Nov 17, 2008
ok,
Re: Uniben Admission Completed, Clearance Begins! by mayluv(f): 8:03am On Nov 17, 2008
thanks for the info so far but i don't see first login for 2008/2009 login anywhere on UNIBEN portal. please enlighten us further. thanks once again.
Re: Uniben Admission Completed, Clearance Begins! by a1homebiz(m): 4:44pm On Nov 17, 2008
Uniben announces that admitted students can go on with online clearance. Although they have not put the link on their website yet, but they may soon do that. I will advise that you do that as early as possible because when more students start to do it at the same time, it may become stressful.

Although the information provided by is fine_wine is fine, however I will not support the idea of a new person doing it himself.Although it is possible for you to do your online clearance yourself, I can assure your that it is not the best. Infact, I can list the procedure but I can assure you, you will still make mistakes.

I will not support the idea of a new student doing it himself. Last year there are some who were trying to be smart but it did not work.

The truth is that you have got to let someone who is experience to do it. If you do it yourself and you make any mistake, you may spend up to a semester or session to correct it and that will be stressful. Infact you may need to use your class time sorting out the problem.

The best thing is to come arround or ask someone you trust to run it for you.

However, you may be able to run your online clearance in just two days. Or you may decide to come around fill necessary form and hand it over to some one to run it for you. If you are coming, will need to bring the following to be able to do it successfully
1. Two affidavits. one is for good conduct and the other is for non-court membership. You will need to take them to court. You can only get these in Benin if you come or somebody can help you to do it. The two affidavit will cost N400.
2. Jamb Slip. Please print coloured.
3. Acceptance letter
4. Guarantors letter
5. Birth certificate or age declaration
6. local government of origin.
7. You should also come along with the print out you use to write your exam.
7. O level results preferably statement of result or certificate. Note that if you are using print out, you should bring the scratch card you use to print it along.
8. you will need to buy a card of N250 and another of N10500.

NOTE: U'l need the teller u used in purchasing your pume card, ur notice of admission printout to purchase the cards (admission checking 250, clearance card 10500).

NOTE: Total estimated cost is: N14,000 OR N15000.

For assistance or more info, call 08027571733, 07025851239

OUR SERVICE
We may be able to assist you if you don't mind.
PAY N1000 FOR ONLINE CLEARANCE ONLY
PAY N1100 FOR ONLINE CLEARANCE + AFFIDAVITS + ACCEPTANCE LETTER AND GUARANTOR LETTER.
BONUS
If you apply for our service above, you will be able to attend our Jambites Welcome Seminar FREELY where we teach strategies for getting scholarships in school, how to research quality information on the internet, and how to utilize the Uniben website throughout your stay in Uniben.

IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO COME TO BENIN, WE MAY STILL BE ABLE TO ASSIST YOU TO RUN EVERYTHING. FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US FIRST BECAUSE OTHER TERMS APPLY TO THIS SERVICE.

When you get to Benin, do not forget to contact us for free enquiry.
Call 08027571733 or 07025851239
Re: Uniben Admission Completed, Clearance Begins! by finewine1(m): 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2008
Sorry i forgot, the online clearance hasn't started yet, il keep y'all posted when it starts. Halla !!
Re: Uniben Admission Completed, Clearance Begins! by finewine1(m): 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2008
Sorry i forgot, the online clearance hasn't started yet, il keep y'all posted when it starts. Halla !!
Re: Uniben Admission Completed, Clearance Begins! by blackson: 2:35pm On Nov 18, 2008
U guys just let us know when all is set
Re: Uniben Admission Completed, Clearance Begins! by proworker: 7:11pm On Nov 26, 2008
Yo fellas, I'm told full registration begins as from next week but as you've been informed already, the scratch cards{that of =N=750 and =N=10,500} are available and are on sale now in school, so, get ready for the tussle!!!
Re: Uniben Admission Completed, Clearance Begins! by mayluv(f): 4:21pm On Nov 27, 2008
how authentic is this info? cos as at the time of this reply, there has been no new information on the waeup site. smiley
Re: Uniben Admission Completed, Clearance Begins! by finewine1(m): 4:36pm On Nov 27, 2008
like i said, clearnce and sale of cards hasn't started, i was at the banks today, banks said they MAY start selling cards next week, and authorities say the clearance MAY start next week too
Re: Uniben Admission Completed, Clearance Begins! by a1homebiz(m): 9:53am On Dec 01, 2008
I am making this post again because of the many persons still calling me to make request for additional clearification with respect to Uniben Online Clearance.
The first thing you need to do is to check your admission status. I think many persons have done that. Under your admission status, you will see provisionally admitted.
If you are provisionally admitted, then you can go on with the online clearance. The online clearance come first before the manual clearance.
From a reliable source, the online clearance will commence anything from Monday, 1 December 2008. A lot of persons have called me with respect to my previous post and they want to know what they need to do about the online clearance. At this juncture, let me say it is not advisable to run your online clearance alone, Before now one reason why some persons do that was because they want to save cost. In the process, they end up spending more than the should have spent. We come into this game to address this problem and to help students avoid many of the unnecessary mistakes that accompany online clearance. Let me outline below the expected cost of running an online clearance if you choose to do it alone.

1. AFFIDAVITS - You will need to type and print two affidavits. One is of good conduct and the other non-membership of secret cult. The two will cost you N200.
2. LETTERS - You will need to type and print acceptance letter and guarantor's letter. Both will cost you N200.
3. You should come along with the following items:
a. O'level result - Statement of result or certificate. If you are using print out, you will need to bring the stcratch card you use to buy it or you will need to buy a new one.
b. Birth Certificate - If you can't get that, please try and get an affidavit for age declaration.
c. If you change your name, please include an affidavit of change of name.
d. Jamb Slip: You should also come with a COLOURED print out of your Jamb result. I think the stractch card is N1500.
e. If you are applying for direct entry, please come along with your OND result or your A'level result.
f. You can also come along with your Local Government of Origin, alternatively an affidavit of local government of origin.

THE ONLINE CLEARANCE PROCESS
1. You will take our two affidavit to court and sign it. This will cost you N400.

2. You will need to scan the following documents:
i. Affidavit of good conduct.
ii. acceptance letter
iii. Guarantor's letter
iv. Birth certificate or age declaration
v. O'level result
vi. For direct entry OND or A'level result
vii. Jamb result print out
The scanning will cost at least N600 if it is N100 per one. If you are using more than one result include the cost also.

3. You will need to buy two stracth cards in Bank. One is N250 (Application) and the other is N10,500 (Clearance).

4. Depending on your efficiency in using the website and other strategy for filling the data, you may spend between one hour to a whole day submitting your data and documents online. Even in some cases, it may take more than a day. Please make sure you write out your ID number.

5. If you are done, you will need to print out two documents on your admission slip and your eligibility slip. The cost is N40.

TOTAL COST
1. Affidaavits + letters, N400
2. Scanning, N600
3. Cost of Browsing , N200 (minimum)
4. Print out N40
Total: , N1240
This amount is the minimum you will spend. The money does not include N400 for signing your affidavit in court and, N250 and N10,500 for stratch cards. It does not also include the cost of making any mistake or that associated with delayed browsing.

So if you choose to run your online clearance alone, I wish you success and a hitch free online clearance.

JETRO
08027571733 OR 07025851239
info@6temtech.com

PS: If you want to save cost on running your online clearance
PSS: If you want to avoid the mistake that will cost you precious time and money
PSSS: If you want to have your document secured for future use and clearance,
Then consider having a date with us!

OUR SERVICE
Our organization 6TEMTECH RESOURCES is an ICT based firm that specializes in providing internet solutions to Nigeria Academic institutions. For the past 3 years, we have been helping new students run their online clearance successfully in Uniben.
If you pay N1100, we will help you print out the affidavit and run the online clearance for you.
That is instead of spending N1240, you will spend N1100. You could as well pay N900 and we will help you run the online clearance alone.You will also enjoy our bonus below:

BONUS
Free ticket to our Jambites Welcome Seminar
Theme: "Positioning Yourself and Your Career"
You will learn
1. How to utilize Uniben website
2. Strategies for getting scholarships
3. How to research quality information on the internet for your assignments and project.
4. Enterpreneurship opportunities for students.
5. How to choose the best bank for your stay in the environment.
6. Lot more,
This seminar will be alive on projector.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS SEMINAR IS FOR THOSE WE RUN ONLINE CLEARANCE FOR.

OUR ADDRESS
6TEMTECH RESOURCES
No 6 Edo street
After MM2 Shopping Plaza
Opposite Emio Cybercafe
Ekosodin
Back of Uniben Gate
Benin City.
DIRECTION
When you get to Uniben, take a bus going to Faculty
When you come down, ask anybody around you of Ekosodin gate.
Treck out of the gate. Take a bike to the address above. It will not be more that N30.
Preferably you can treck it. Just ask anybody Edo street.
Please when you ask people of any location, try to ask from two persons.

IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM LOCATING THE ADDRESS ABOVE PLS CALL:

08027571733 OR 07025851239
Re: Uniben Admission Completed, Clearance Begins! by vowiski(m): 6:52am On Dec 02, 2008
please contact KOSOVO, (ist poster) for up to date information on the said issue.
Re: Uniben Admission Completed, Clearance Begins! by yysl: 7:46am On Dec 02, 2008
thank you all for the info
Re: Uniben Admission Completed, Clearance Begins! by Clarkeson: 10:26am On Jan 02, 2009
Plz how can I retrieve my student i.d, i misplaced mine
Re: Uniben Admission Completed, Clearance Begins! by kosovo(m): 1:04am On Jan 03, 2009
Plz how can I retrieve my student i.d, i misplaced mine
mail be on markdarvis.darvis2@gmail.com
and you could get your back your ID in less than 32hrs.
Re: Uniben Admission Completed, Clearance Begins! by Gibsonjoe: 2:13pm On Feb 19, 2010
Okay, Here is the thing.
I have started my online clearance but I have some problems.
PLS can anyone walk me through thhe documents we were asked to upload? cos I am confused
for instance we were asked to upload 'certificate' which certificate?PLS this is admission we are talking about I really need your help.
Those who have already logged on should know what am talking about.
cry cry
Re: Uniben Admission Completed, Clearance Begins! by charlisco(m): 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2013
Are you experiencing any of the problem, that is preventing you in processing/completing your UNIBEN online Clearance below:
Problem in creating payment ticket, Acceptance Fee and Making payment online
Problem in getting your Clearance Activation Code
Difficulty in Resizing the Scan document to the specified Size for upload
Difficulty in downloading the UNIBEN Provisionally admission Letter and Clearance Slip

click here on how we you can reach us for assistant
Re: Uniben Admission Completed, Clearance Begins! by roseiski(f): 10:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
pls is there any story abt this yrs admission for aspirants @uniben..and clearance stuffs
Re: Uniben Admission Completed, Clearance Begins! by Emekaeziuche: 4:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
Emeka is my name. My name came out in Uniben 2014 admission list with the help of Professor Udoh i was given admission in Accounting which was my first choice i am so happy because this was my second time of seeking admission into Uniben and with the help of this good man i got the admission so easily more than i expected so i advice if your name is not yet out on the second batch list quickly call him for help on 07053488387 he is very reliable and you can count on him.
Re: Uniben Admission Completed, Clearance Begins! by wildikeman(m): 6:32am On Aug 06, 2016
Pls do you have any advice as to how to get another eligibility as I have lost mine...so confused right now

(1) (Reply)

10 Top Countries To Study Abroad As An International Student / All The Unilag Cutoff Marks! / I Want To Drop Out Of School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.