Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

10 Top Countries To Study Abroad As An International Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Top Countries To Study Abroad As An International Student (11535 Views)

List Of 10 Top Toughest Examinations In The World. See If JAMB Made The List. / Top 10 Cheapest Europeans Countries To Study Abroad / Question: Can I Study Abroad As A Nigerian Without SAT And TOEFL Tests? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Top Countries To Study Abroad As An International Student by Nobody: 5:38am On Nov 22, 2014
10 Top Countries to Study Abroad

Most times, choosing a destination for studying abroad is an important and difficult task. This is a decision that can change your life forever. An informed judgment will ensure that your future is secure. Coming to the main point, why would anyone want to study abroad? The best reason anyone would want to study abroad is that most of the time, best colleges and universities offering your desired courses are located in any other country. This means that the you have to make a decision based on several factors, like tuition fee, accommodation, work opportunities and the curriculum and program. Every year several companies come out with a list of best universities in the world which help students to choose the best option. Here is a list of countries which are best when it comes to studying abroad. Let us know what you think about this list because it was created with all the feedback gathered from other people who have studied in these countries and by checking all different study abroad opportunities in the countries.
Click Here to Check Out Scholarships Available to Study Abroad - http://www.mynaijadream.com/search/label/Study%20Abroad?max-results-7

UK

UK tops this list as the best place to study. The country topped several other lists around the world for being the top study abroad destination. Study in UK, because there are all kinds of programs that you can avail. Several of the world's leading universities are scattered in different parts of the island. The four countries of UK (England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales) are all top destinations for business, information technology and other courses. MBA in UK might be the top program offered as most of the students looking to study in UK choose this course.

Click Here to Check Out Scholarships Available to Study in the UK - http://www.mynaijadream.com/search/label/Study%20in%20UK?max-results=7

Australia

The second best destination is Australia. Although the program quality and variations are almost the same in Australia and UK but the latter wins the race with the high number of foreign students. There are more than 50 universities in the country and a large number of them rank in the top 50 universities of the world. The spoken language is English in Australia which makes it quite easy for foreign students. MBA in Australia is the top program along with other courses like medicine, engineering, environmental sciences and others.

Canada

The English and French speaking Canada has a large number of universities offering top programs and study centers. Apart from good universities, students can also find work in the country and many of the foreign students settle in the country. Although the tuition fee might seem a little high, but the quality of education and programs will make up for it. If you don't worry about how much your degree will cost you, then Canada is your destination.

Netherlands

Dutch universities have a very good reputation in the world. Medicine, IT, humanitarian sciences and other courses offered in Dutch universities are some of the best in the world. In 2013, twelve universities from Netherlands were ranked in the top 20 of the world. This is quite an impressive number considering that there are 30 or so universities in the country.

New Zealand

There are total eight universities in New Zealand. But all of them offer internationally recognized education in different sectors. In the recent few years, these universities have started to attract a large number of students from all over the world. The best thing is that the cost of studying abroad in New Zealand is quite reasonable considering other countries which makes it a favorable destinations for foreign students.

Italy

Italy homes the oldest university of the world. The country is not just known for pasta, pizza and fine wine, but it is now very famous for those looking for some quality education. There are more than 100 universities in the country offering top courses for medicine, engineering, economics and business among other industries. Language may be a barrier for some but don't stop this from applying to study in Italy.

France

The French have a great taste in food, coffee and education. With over 80 universities, many students coming to France for studying don't want to leave the cultural capital. The cost of living in France may be higher than other European countries but you are getting high quality education. Paris was recently titled the best city for foreign students despite the high living cost. France and Italy both will not only satisfy your educational needs but you can taste some of the best food here as well.

Click Here to Check Out Scholarships Available to Study in France - http://www.mynaijadream.com/search/label/Study%20in%20France?max-results=7

USA
The technology leading country of the world has some of the best colleges and universities in the world. But unfortunately, the cost of studying here is high. If you are looking to study in different fields of technology, medicine, economics, banking, research etc. USA is probably the best destination.

Germany

The Germans are known for making some of the best cars in the world. But they are also known for their educational system. The German government provides subsidy for international and domestic students making it a great place to study. Students love to party and this is one destination where you can study during the week and enjoy on the weekend.

Japan, Singapore, Malaysia

These three countries offer a very good educational system. Japan and Singapore are known for their technology research and have a lot of good institutes. But Tokyo and Singapore may be a bit expensive to live in. Malaysia on the other hand has an affordable higher educational system compared to its neighboring countries.

*Please, when you study abroad, try to come back to your country to add value there, your country needs you more than outsiders will ever be able to.

This rounds up the list of top destinations for studying abroad. If you want to add a destination, please feel free to do so in the comments section below.

Click Here to Check Out Scholarships Available to Study Abroad - http://www.mynaijadream.com/search/label/Study%20Abroad?max-results-7
Source: http://www.mynaijadream.com/2014/11/10-top-countries-to-study-abroad-as.html

2 Likes

Re: 10 Top Countries To Study Abroad As An International Student by lilbazy(m): 7:02am On Nov 22, 2014
How about iraq,syria,thailand? @op

2 Likes

Re: 10 Top Countries To Study Abroad As An International Student by GboyegaD(m): 7:18am On Nov 22, 2014
There are quite a number of factors top consider ranging from rating of the university, availability of funding, how easy is it to get a visa, amongst others.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Top Countries To Study Abroad As An International Student by kemachuk: 7:30am On Nov 22, 2014

1 Like

Re: 10 Top Countries To Study Abroad As An International Student by sunkyrazzy(m): 8:23am On Nov 22, 2014
Any Scholarship link for international students in Australia who which to do masters there??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Top Countries To Study Abroad As An International Student by korexes(f): 10:00am On Nov 22, 2014

1 Like

Re: 10 Top Countries To Study Abroad As An International Student by Malcolmx12: 11:15am On Nov 22, 2014
korexes:
good morning pls i want to study for masters outside the county (law) which reasonably affordable school can you recommend with easy access and a job for students. thank you
try universities in Canada or Australia.. .... Avoid UK

1 Like

Re: 10 Top Countries To Study Abroad As An International Student by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 22, 2014
You forgot to add Russia? I school there

1 Like

Re: 10 Top Countries To Study Abroad As An International Student by tdayof(m): 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
Re: 10 Top Countries To Study Abroad As An International Student by holyboss: 3:03pm On Nov 22, 2014
kemachuk:
I sincerely need advice here. I have HND in Library Science 2007 (Lower credit) and now I wanto study nursing abroad. Pls how possible is it. And if not nursing what oda degree can I get using my HND
library science rolleyes

Wch Sch does that?

did u sch in france grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Top Countries To Study Abroad As An International Student by holyboss: 3:07pm On Nov 22, 2014
@Op pls try nd perfect ur post by putting tuition range undecided

#NoPonIntended

1 Like

Re: 10 Top Countries To Study Abroad As An International Student by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
holyboss:
@Op pls try nd perfect ur post by putting tuition range undecided
#NoPonIntended

I'll try to do that..
Re: 10 Top Countries To Study Abroad As An International Student by holyboss: 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
danypack7:

I'll try to do that..
cool
Re: 10 Top Countries To Study Abroad As An International Student by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 22, 2014
I hope you guys can now see why I schooled in france?

3 Likes

Re: 10 Top Countries To Study Abroad As An International Student by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 22, 2014
What about the nordics and Switzerland?
Re: 10 Top Countries To Study Abroad As An International Student by fr3do(m): 5:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
danypack7:

France

The French have a great taste in food, coffee and education. With over 80 universities, many students coming to France for studying don't want to leave the cultural capital. The cost of living in France may be higher than other European countries but you are getting high quality education. Paris was recently titled the best city for foreign students despite the high living cost. France and Italy both will not only satisfy your educational needs but you can taste some of the best food here as well.

grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Top Countries To Study Abroad As An International Student by zahidrajib: 6:06pm On Nov 22, 2014
I always wanted to study in Germany. Due to my financial and social position I couldn't take any steps sad. But someday ago I got scholarship from Leibniz Universität Hannover and I am becoming ready to be admitted there grin. But as I am going to another country and a single man in a new environment, everything may not be gone by my way undecided. Though I have a joint health insurance in my country but what'll I do there? It was a matter of worry than I searched on the internet for health insurance company and got www.covomo.com shocked. At first I thought I won't be helpful. But it was quiet affordable and for people having visa long term stays. Now there is no problem for me to go to Germany. Hurrah! grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Top Countries To Study Abroad As An International Student by zahidrajib: 6:07pm On Nov 22, 2014
How about to go or join in Iraq or Bangladesh?

1 Like

Re: 10 Top Countries To Study Abroad As An International Student by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
Students wey dey study for Nigeria..get two head

1 Like

Re: 10 Top Countries To Study Abroad As An International Student by Bamz(m): 12:14am On Nov 23, 2014
lilbazy:

I believe this is not a joke thread smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Top Countries To Study Abroad As An International Student by RaeMystix: 12:29am On Nov 23, 2014
lilbazy:
Those are countries, that are best suitable for people like Andyblaze to go study grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Top Countries To Study Abroad As An International Student by RaeMystix: 12:31am On Nov 23, 2014
Thanks op for the info. Suprised about Netherlands.

1 Like

Re: 10 Top Countries To Study Abroad As An International Student by lilbazy(m): 7:09am On Nov 23, 2014
Bamz:

I believe this is not a joke thread smiley
and who is joking ?
Re: 10 Top Countries To Study Abroad As An International Student by Bamz(m): 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
lilbazy:
and who is joking ?

Um never mind. undecided
Re: 10 Top Countries To Study Abroad As An International Student by lilbazy(m): 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2014
Bamz:

Um never mind. undecided
undecided
Bamz:

Um never mind. undecided
ok sir
Re: 10 Top Countries To Study Abroad As An International Student by korexes(f): 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2014
thank you very much

1 Like

Re: 10 Top Countries To Study Abroad As An International Student by fssng(m): 10:04am On Jan 11, 2016
how about getting students into any university of their choice,i feel this is better
Re: 10 Top Countries To Study Abroad As An International Student by EduRegard: 9:33am On Jul 16, 2016
[size=14pt]Nice thread on here. Meanwhile, Here is a Compiled Complete Guide For Nigerians To Study Abroad For Free.[/size]
Re: 10 Top Countries To Study Abroad As An International Student by Chydobe: 2:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lagos Business school of Pan-Atlantic University now offers full scholarship on the African Leading full time MBA Programme. These scholarships are obtainable for international students. The scholarship's aim is to produce graduates of accountable character with mandatory knowledge making them skilled for national leadership.The Pan-Atlantic University is a non-public, non-profit educational institute in Nigeria. The university originated from the Lagos Business school (LBS), established in 1991.

Click below for more info on requirements and application process

http://www.newzified.com/apply-for-mba-programme-scholarship-2017-%e2%94%82fully-funded-scholarship-nigeria-abroad/
Re: 10 Top Countries To Study Abroad As An International Student by Chydobe: 1:33am On Oct 30, 2017
For some people who are used to the modern world. locating best places to study abroad, isn't a big deal, some already have an idea of the best place to study abroad and wouldn't want to contest in any argument about it. However, this article has a compilation of the best places to study abroad. These places are world educational arenas available virtually in all careers. Considering to study abroad? Then consider places like, Canada, Australia, France, London, China, Spain, Italy, Ireland, USA and lots more.

Before considering your best place to study abroad, make it a point of duty to be well informed about the requirements and all you need to study in such country. Now, it is time for you to choose one of these places to start your studies.

Click to view list, contact info and links to their official website

http://www.newzified.com/list-of-best-places-to-study-abroad-best-place-to-study/
Re: 10 Top Countries To Study Abroad As An International Student by akinsondan: 10:05am On Oct 30, 2017
Help a brother win an essay competition by visiting to read the article and interact, by commenting. Thanks.
http://eduregard.com.ng/nigerian-education-system-need-fundamental-reformation/

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Admission Completed, Clearance Begins! / Any Unilag Public Health Masters Student In Nairaland? / All The Unilag Cutoff Marks!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.