Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,753 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) (74652 Views)

Angela Okorie - The Nollywood End Time Beauty [ PHOTOS] / Revealed! Nigerian Senator Secretly Weds 25 Year Old Beauty!!photos / Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by Maximus85(m): 10:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
99% of celebrity marriages will fail.
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
zicoraads:
Trust me OP...she is not happier. She probably cries every night before going to sleep. This is just her way of getting over him.
you must ve had same experience b4, maybe u and ur bf issue or sometin, cos u re so right
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 24, 2014
Stupvid post,should she be sad cos she's divorced?
Is divorce not better than staying in an unhappy marriage?.
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by iamtheprincipal: 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
Mondisweets:
while u are fooling yourself she is busy enjoying life to the max while people like u dedicate yours to wishing everyone else misery cry

On the contrary, #Mondisweets; I'm one person who respects Ini & wishes her well in her endeavours. My earlier comment was a statement of reality and no hatred or a wish of 'misery' whatsoever is intended.
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by jigga79(m): 11:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
She will continue her prostitution
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by simdam500(m): 11:33pm On Oct 24, 2014
IfyAwazie: She is back in d market. So She is just displaying her wares ones again.
shocked
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by Prosperuzor(m): 11:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
Abeg make we hear word jare
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by guyX(m): 1:27am On Oct 25, 2014
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by Arsenate(m): 3:00am On Oct 25, 2014
Lol some of you are jokers. not everyone who refused to support divorce, gayism and all the other modern evils is backward or bitter. gosh...
seriously. the devil is one smart guy. the way he paints wrongs to look like rights is amazing.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by Arsenate(m): 3:06am On Oct 25, 2014
Aizebioje:

I totally agree with you. People are so idle that they follow these people lives like they haven't got their's to live. Most failed celeb marriages are a result of these busy body idle people. If only they had a life of their own... If only
stop shifting the blame of celebrities failed marriages. their marriages fail because they married for the wrong reasons in the first place. most celebrities are usually very shallow minded and materialistic.
na wa oo...the norm these days is to blame every one's woes on some imaginary "society".
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by toshmann(m): 5:05am On Oct 25, 2014
Happy?
I don't think so. She's sad inside and is coverin it up as best as she could

It is well sha
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by Otuabaroku: 5:29am On Oct 25, 2014
Sometime, I cringe with the way folks here pass judgement to people they do not know closely. You we see some making sweeping comments like:
She is ashawo, she slept around, she did this, he did that like they were witness to all of them.

To think that most of those who are happy to assassinate other people character do a lot worst in their closets makes it worse .

You guys should know that everyone has right to his or her personal life and stop .
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by popeGeorge: 6:46am On Oct 25, 2014
Hope55:
life goes on....

http://www..com/2014/10/ini-edo-seems-happy-despite-divorce.html
. HAPPINESS IS A RELATIVE TERM!
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by donralph2000(m): 7:33am On Oct 25, 2014
Taking pix might reflect she is happy but deep down I can't tell you what is happening. Good Luck to her anyway.
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by Alexisosas(m): 9:49am On Oct 25, 2014
Naaaa their way cos them no dey like permanent contract
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by blesoh(f): 12:27pm On Oct 25, 2014
ayusco85:

no offence mrs. see the sarcastic side of the post. was just a joke. dont always take peoples seriously
alright sir
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by blesoh(f): 12:28pm On Oct 25, 2014
tebirim:
The thing really touch you cheesy remain faithful sweethrt, but swear since u got married u've not eaten some charlie sad shocked
i de fear u to swear?
But seriously i dont knw y pple tend to see my state as that.
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
I believe your a nice person sha. In as much as everyone is not the same and can't be judged generally. Have u heard guys say if akwa ibom or calabar girl handle you ehn you go hear am. Its because they believe them to be sex Frick,sex workers and all that. But to me i can't generalize, coz not everyone of them is like that. I served in akwa ibom(in uyo) and some of them wanted me by all means maybe coz of the Corper tin and fine boy concern shocked grin but i believe we still have the good once like u.
blesoh:

i de fear u to swear?
But seriously i dont knw y pple tend to see my state as that.
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by ayusco85(m): 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2014
blesoh:

alright sir

kiss
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by dikamzy(m): 3:14pm On Oct 25, 2014
kendrick93:
ashawo.. followin politicians. dats why u divourced ur husband.... time isnt on ur side anymore,remember u are turnin into an old cargo
but if to say u no b ashawo kwa how u take know say she b ashawo na? Ode!!!
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by blesoh(f): 5:14pm On Oct 25, 2014
tebirim:
I believe your a nice person sha. In as much as everyone is not the same and can't be judged generally. Have u heard guys say if akwa ibom or calabar girl handle you ehn you go hear am. Its because they believe them to be sex Frick,sex workers and all that. But to me i can't generalize, coz not everyone of them is like that. I served in akwa ibom(in uyo) and some of them wanted me by all means maybe coz of the Corper tin and fine boy concern shocked grin but i believe we still have the good once like u.
lol @ "fine boy"i understand u,so calabar no get fine boys lol anyways some girls are like that but hvnt seen one sha lol

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 26, 2014
spanzed:
she is an actress...which part of the world do you stay b'cos she is kinda famous
Famous my foot!
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by spanzed(m): 8:10am On Oct 26, 2014
tpacalipse:
Famous my foot!
for you too Know her then Ini Edo is famous grin
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by Oduduwaboy(m): 8:31am On Oct 26, 2014
iamtheprincipal:
...she is only trying to comfort herself and come out of her frustrations.
...Haters united! leave her alone.
Her ex-husband wanted control of her money, she didnt quite agree...the rest is history now...& haters are uniting now to pull her down by all possible means! i know you guys will never succeed at your evil plans for her.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by chizzyltd: 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
What do you want her to do? Wallow in her frustration? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by vc10vivian: 10:45pm On Nov 01, 2014
For those busy body that enjoy and envy people who are doing better in life, please get a life.! Nigerians am shamed of how you write nonsence on blogs. Calling Ini Edo Ashswo! Please ensure your not kettle calling someone black! Everyone has their ups and down. Period!
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by fabulousbrendy(f): 10:37am On Nov 28, 2014
happy indeed..smh undecidedhappy indeed..smh
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by fabulousbrendy(f): 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
undecidedwetin come concern me undecidedwetin come concern me
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by Adaeze78(f): 4:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
rattlesnake:
Who is ini eso
ur sister in christ
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by Uwakuwak(f): 7:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
Thank God she has tested marriage, life continues

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop / Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures / Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.