Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Sheikh Gumi To Jonathan: You’re Divisive; Drop Your 2015 Reelection Bid - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Gumi To Jonathan: You’re Divisive; Drop Your 2015 Reelection Bid (2095 Views)

Metuh Scuttled Jonathan’s Reelection For Losing Post To Fani-kayode — PDP Worker / Sule Lamido Accuses Buhari of Divisive Campaigns / Sheikh Gumi To Boko-Haram - You Cannot Break-Up Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Sheikh Gumi To Jonathan: You’re Divisive; Drop Your 2015 Reelection Bid by Sloan: 9:27pm On Oct 24, 2014
Seun:
it seems to me that the only concrete evidence of divisiveness cited is that someone said GEJ was savior of Christians. What am I missing?

When Arthur Eze in the very presence of Jonadamned during the Anambra governorship election said that APC is Awolowo's Yoruba party, did he flinch? Did he step in and say, no, this election is about performance in government and our plan is superior to APC. No he did not, Seun were you dead at that time or you pretend not to know it happened?

When Jona takes governance to church kneeling down at Redeemed, Oritsejafor, etc saying all kinds of things on the pulpit while an elected president of a secular country, with all the paraphernalia of public office, is that not divisive? Why not go as a private citizen, worship in church and go home? Was he sensitive to the feelings of the millions of Nigerians who have a different faith and he should make his religious faith a private matter between him and God, not the business of government - Nigeria is a secular state if you missed it. I hope your ilk will not cry when the new president does everything Jona is doing but this time, he faces mecca?

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi To Jonathan: You’re Divisive; Drop Your 2015 Reelection Bid by jdilight(m): 11:36am On Oct 28, 2014
bolaino:
Seun, Seun, Seun, all jokes aside, Deep down in your heart, I believe you know that President Jonathan's Re-emergence as Nigeria's President come 2015 will have Dire consequences on our collective Unity, both Christians and Muslims. And if president Jonathan wins the elections, (which we know he will, because of PDP) It would be a miracle if the country is not plunged into another civil war come 2015. We should all preach Unity, For all our sakes.

Nothing will happen if GEJ wins. Infact, the nation will become more peaceful.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soyinka Is An Aparo Hunter-obasanjo / Shock OBJ Defects To APC / Photo: I Didn't Tear My PDP Membership Card - Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.