Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,709 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better (27088 Views)

PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son / Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better, Usher Or Chris Brown? / Chidi Mokeme Vs Pat Attah: Who Is More Handsome? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by zigbo(f): 9:47pm On Oct 11, 2007
i'd ve to go with usher on both the singing and looks. . . r.kelly is awesome but usher is it. . .

thegame:

SOrry if you think so but i am not saying he is old. I amjust trying to let you know he deserves more respect than to be compared with usher. WHy not diddy or nas. They are oldin the game as him.

usher is pretty old in the game too,he started singing from wen he was a boy bout 14 or so
Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by mctonyfat: 8:11pm On Nov 05, 2007
Good News To true R.Kelly's Fans

If you have not seen R.Kelly's Live performance before and wish to own his  Live - The Light It Up Tour DVD. Then call me on 08066637444.

Watch  him live -- His the Bomb
Strickly for R.kelly's Big time Fans.

Also Features:
Usher
Janet Jackson
Light House Family (the guy behind SKYE BANK POPULAR ADVERT)
Michael Jackson, and other HIP HOP Artistes.

Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by chiogo(f): 9:23pm On Nov 05, 2007
@topic, I really like both of 'em but I like Kells more. tongue So, i choose him for singin' and looks. cheesy
Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by prncss(f): 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2007
Have y'all looked at R.Kels lately, man He aint got nuthin on my Nig usher .Man that dude is da Business
Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by QueenB1(f): 12:30pm On Feb 07, 2008
Oh hell no. Y'all crazy or something?. Damn. R.Kelly is very ugly okay, his tinny tinny eyes then that funny lips and the stupid cornrows ah please. Usher is not supposed to be compared with kelly at allllllllllll. In on magazine Usher was the 2nd hottest male in the music industry and kelly was not even among the 40 sexiest dudes. So how u gon compare him to Ush. Craziness. Kells just got a beautiful voice otherwise nothing. plus he abuses children like Michael jackson. hehehehe. yuck.
Love u always Mr. Raymond Usher.!!! kiss

Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by QueenB1(f): 12:31pm On Feb 07, 2008
plus usher's voice makes me wanna , lipsrsealed. Damn. His voice is sweet and perfect
Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by segunpc(m): 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2008
I think r kelly sings better !

but e be like say na usher raymond fine pass!

sorry just my view[b]. wink[/b]
Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by francessby(f): 3:19am On Jul 09, 2008
R.kelly is more handsome
Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by Gracito(f): 8:06pm On Apr 25, 2009
i think that usher is definitely much more handsome.kai kiss
Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by Ak4all(m): 12:00am On Apr 26, 2009
Usher is handsome than R-kelly but R-kelly can sing better than usher

Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by ladykool(f): 2:03am On Apr 26, 2009
USHER!!!! is more sexy and sings better than r.kelly
Queen B:

plus usher's voice makes me wanna , lipsrsealed. Damn. His voice is sweet and perfect
u ave said wat am thinking oooooo
Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by keyne(f): 1:00am On Sep 22, 2009
R.kelly
Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by kellorah: 1:01am On Sep 22, 2009
R.Kelly's hotter, he looks more like a man. Usher's babyface ain't doing nada for me. undecided
Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 24, 2009
I think usher is cute and kelly handsome and definitely more talented
Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by Afam4eva(m): 5:08pm On Sep 25, 2009
doesn't usher know his mate. R kelly is the undisputed king of R & B. Usher is still a small boy so he's no where near Kells.
Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by Ajoto: 10:27pm On Sep 27, 2009
This comparison is uncalled for, it is just like comparing Zinedine Zidane and Mikel Obi. Sorry if you are not into football. In sum, R. Kelly is the man. I'll rather pick R.Kelly than 10 Ushers. Imagine, he is even an usher. Only God knows the church he is doing the ushering,
Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by Anabel(f): 4:21am On Sep 30, 2009
come on, we don't need too much stress here, R.kelly is always on top
Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by noblegas2(m): 8:29am On Sep 30, 2009
R kelly is tryin bt i wont trade him 4 usher.its ush all da way!
Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by holaredey: 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2009
no doubt R Kelly is the best just look at world greatest
Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by lexzybaba(m): 6:13pm On Nov 14, 2009
to me Kelly has got the voice while Usher has the face, although they are both incredible
Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by Ak4all(m): 11:28pm On Dec 20, 2009
Queen B who told you that Micheal Jackson abuse children, thats a big rumour, don't say what u don't know again. DUMMY.
Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 02, 2012
R. KELLY al d way in bot category.
Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by honeyj2: 7:26pm On May 31, 2012
Usher is most handsome bt kelly s d bst wen it cums to music
Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by labaks(f): 8:04pm On May 31, 2012
Why on earth would anyone compare Robert with Usher. Anyone who knows what music is would go for Robert Kelly anyday anytime. For me, he's my best R n B artist and till he dies, he's still gon be my best. R kelly got lyrics mhen. He's just too good for me, he composes his lyrics in ways that makes me go like ''woww'. Most artistes write jagons all to make the lyrics ryhme. But my baby Robert has God-given talent. No artistes composes like my R kelly abeg..His gospel songs sef steals my heart. He is just too good anywhere. In terms of looks, R kelly still has it.Usher has a funny nose and funny ears and also short. Usher would b looking ha*ggard when he reaches Robert's age.
N.B; nobody should dare compare my tall and handsome Robert with anybody again o....wat an insult!!
Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by Arcadia(f): 9:25pm On May 31, 2012
nuttykinky: iice are you sure cos i think if you have the opportunity of meeting r-kelly you are likely to pee in your pants.
it is ok if you don't react when you see Usher.
but r-kelly, he is just Wow grin grin wink
nor mind the mumu ice jor, formin wan finish her life. Mtchew.
Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by CuteTj(m): 7:51pm On Jun 02, 2012
R. Kelly is the god of R & B. He is simply the best!
Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by OmoUSH(m): 11:22am On Jul 23, 2013
I just copied this from a thread which has kelly as number 1 of artists from 1993. In 1998, usher was the sexiest rnb artist alive by People Magazine. In 2010, he was also Glamour's one of the 50 sexiest men in the world. Even kelly hails Usher. USHER AND MJ ARE IN ANOTHER PLANET SHA AND ARE FAR BEYOUND D LIST. I agree kelis is a genius in songwriting. To me Usher is the greatest thing to ever happen to music from 1987 that he started out in d industry. Even Mj agree with this plus Usher's confessions album surpassed all of kelis album put together. Usher has more hits on the Billboard 100 than kelis, he has more charting albums too. Usher has also been inducted into the Georgia music Hall of Fame and is set to have a star into the Hollywood Walk of Fame before this year ends. To many people all around the universe Usher is a legend of pop only after Mj, The King Of RnB, and an artist who defines music forever,yet highly underrated. Usher is way beyound dat list anyway. He is in d list of legends like Mj, Elvis,PAUL MCCARtney, Bob Dylan, stevie Wonder, James Brown, Prince, Marvin Gaye and The Beatles.
Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by labaks(f): 3:09pm On Jul 23, 2013
OmoUSH: I just copied this from a thread which has kelly as number 1 of artists from 1993. In 1998, usher was the sexiest rnb artist alive by People Magazine. In 2010, he was also Glamour's one of the 50 sexiest men in the world. Even kelly hails Usher. USHER AND MJ ARE IN ANOTHER PLANET SHA AND ARE FAR BEYOUND D LIST. I agree kelis is a genius in songwriting. To me Usher is the greatest thing to ever happen to music from 1987 that he started out in d industry. Even Mj agree with this plus Usher's confessions album surpassed all of kelis album put together. Usher has more hits on the Billboard 100 than kelis, he has more charting albums too. Usher has also been inducted into the Georgia music Hall of Fame and is set to have a star into the Hollywood Walk of Fame before this year ends. To many people all around the universe Usher is a legend of pop only after Mj, The King Of RnB, and an artist who defines music forever,yet highly underrated. Usher is way beyound dat list anyway. He is in d list of legends like Mj, Elvis,PAUL MCCARtney, Bob Dylan, stevie Wonder, James Brown, Prince, Marvin Gaye and The Beatles.

My dear, forget record. Robert may not have enough fans cos of his supposed 'child molestation' and bad record and I even doubt he's won a grammy b4, but that's not d point we trying 2 make here. We'r talking talent, ok? R Kelly is the king of R n B. Sefini!!! wink
Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by fash6(m): 3:53pm On Jul 23, 2013
Abeg who watch kells performance 4 BET award nyt?,haba! C dia Nikky,jamie foxx,stayd glue de folo crowd,d guy too much,songs 2 much!,cat family dey o,bt u no go compare musu and lion.
Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by OmoUSH(m): 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2013
fash6: Abeg who watch kells performance 4 BET award nyt?,haba! C dia Nikky,jamie foxx,stayd glue de folo crowd,d guy too much,songs 2 much!,cat family dey o,bt u no go compare musu and lion.
i bet u've not seen Usher Perform. For instance look at 2009 when he performs at his friend and one of his great influence,Michael Jackson's memorial u will knw that Usher far surpasses Kely in performance. For crying out loud, he sang in front of almost 40 million people live in d presence of music legends like Stevie Wonder, Paul Mccartney, Maddonna and u should just watch the performance. To the extent that d whole Jackson's family ran to embraced and kissed him after the crooning of deep emotion. C as Janet dey kiss am abeg. Haba! USHER IS A DEITY. James Brown, THE GREATEST INSPIRATION OF MJ called him the GODSON OF SOUL. Who wan dash r kelly dat tittle. One thing is dat Usher is always underrated. He is directly behind d success of Beiber,chris brown, rico love, drake, Prince Royce,etc and so many of our African music champions. But as for songwritin, rkelly is a genius.
Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by phalbat55: 6:03am On Jul 26, 2013
I just don't know d reason why I like dis R.Kelly. Can some1 tell me in d house?
Re: R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better by OmoUSH(m): 11:25am On Jul 27, 2013
Many people alleged dat Usher don't write his own songs but few would tell us that Usher started co-producing and co-writing his musics from the era of 8701. Yes, R Kelly is obviously talented from with the songs he wrote for icons like Michael jackson's You Are Not Alone, and he even influences Usher in one way or d other,yet most people do not realise that Usher has impacted kelly more. Usher's glories is been given to other peole like Mj. FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, IF U WATCH THE VIDEOS AND LISTEN TO THE VOCALS OF world musical hitmen like Trey Songz, Mario, Omarion, Justin Timbalake, Justin Beiber, Rico Love, Prince Royce, Jason Derulo, Chris Brown,etc u will only c Usher's cultural impact. Even Drake agreed that Usher is one of his role models. Give d man d credit due him pls. Okay take a look at African artists like Banky W, P Square, Dipp, Flavour and so many of them then u wil realise that He is more than a legend. HIS ARCHIEVEMEN T IN THE EARLY 2000S ALMOST RIVALED THAT OF MJ. Research his records and u wil c. One thing is that it is when Usher dies that d music world wil know another MJ IS GONE. In music, Usher ties history with more honourable legends such as the Beetles and Bee Gees. His confession album that has been certified Diamond by d RIAA was the top solo album of the 2000s and had the highest first week sales for an RnB artist in history. His achievements are uncountable jorrr. Littles wonder the late legendary JAMES BROWN, the hardest working man in music dubbed him THE GODSON OF SOUL. U-S-H-E-R

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"In Bed With Beverly": Beverly Osu Launches Bedroom Show / Ladies, Don't Settle For A Man With ₦800k As Salary In Lagos - Rachel Bbnaija / "When The Trophy Saw The Other Trophy": Singer Simi Pose By World Cup Trophy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.