Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son (31513 Views)

Photos Of Wizkid's Stylish Son, Boluwatife / Don Jazzy Goes Shirtless, Shows His 6 Solid Pacs / Photos: Paul And Anita Okoye's Son Step Out In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by dainformant(m): 4:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
Like father, like son.....Paul Okoye of P-saquare has once again showed his young handsome, stylish and happy breed....The musical superstar who has always flaunted his love for his son on his social media shared the photos of his classy son Andre on his way out of the Square ville today.....#DoroBaby

Source; National Helm
http://www.nationalhelm.com/2014/12/paul-okoye-of-p-square-shows-his.html

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2014
see d face ...d boy don take d papa face.
mke we see if him go sabi twist and turn

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by icebebe(f): 5:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
smiley smiley
Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by Wendy80(f): 6:19pm On Dec 08, 2014
smiley
Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by englishmart(m): 6:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
this is an evidence that The mother did not bleach

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by ROZZAYY(f): 6:44pm On Dec 08, 2014
englishmart:
this is an evidence that The mother did not bleach
Lolz.
See em pot belle too much money. He s totally awesome!

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 08, 2014
Cute!!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by AKMoney1(m): 3:10am On Dec 09, 2014
Bottom line, money is gooduu smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by Blackchampion(m): 6:28am On Dec 09, 2014
Who is he? Cos......
Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by constance500: 6:29am On Dec 09, 2014
Eeeeeerm

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by clemz88(m): 6:29am On Dec 09, 2014
Brb
Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by pussyeater(m): 6:29am On Dec 09, 2014
Ok
Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 09, 2014
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwww
Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by simplemach(m): 6:29am On Dec 09, 2014
See sweet news, fine boy representing father's money.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by Rapsainot(m): 6:29am On Dec 09, 2014
قافيب لنوبب تنابيةمزة غاثت grin
Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by holatin(m): 6:29am On Dec 09, 2014
He will be surprised when the boy start asking for me when he is 20.
My fine son

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by clemz88(m): 6:30am On Dec 09, 2014
Blackchampion:
Who is he? Cos......
he's the dummy I just bought for my kid

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by Feranmicharles(m): 6:30am On Dec 09, 2014
thank God its not lalasticlala or TheMrRealStan

Now I can comment: the lad rich sha grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by devigblegble: 6:30am On Dec 09, 2014
Ok no hating but these is NO news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by richardjemedafe1(m): 6:31am On Dec 09, 2014
Psalm 23 In Pigin English

1. The Lord na my shephard, i dey kampe.
2. E make me sidon for where betta dey flow and
come put me next to stream make mai bodi
thermacool.
3. E panel beat mai soul come spray am white, come
dey lead me dey go through express road of
righteousness sake of Hin name.
4. Walahi !, if I waka pass where arm robber, 419 and
juju people boku, come even join okada reach valley
of the shadow of death sef, mai bodi dey inside cloth.
Your rod and staff nko ? Na so dem dey like back
bone dey comfort me.
5. You don prepare Egusi and Pounded yam make I
chop. All mai enemies dey look waa waa. You rub me
for head wit vaseline intensive lotion. mai cup na
River Niger wey overflow hin bank.
6. True true, betta life and mercy go gum mai back till
I quench. And man pikin go tanda for God house
from lai lai to lai lai.

GOD Almighty na u biko.

@Amen

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by clemz88(m): 6:32am On Dec 09, 2014
Wareva .He should given birth to an A-square
Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by orekelewa09(f): 6:32am On Dec 09, 2014
why does he lik showing only the son? well, I learnt that is daughter is fugly sometimes I wonder if it's his real daughter
Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by ikharia91(m): 6:33am On Dec 09, 2014
handsome young man.the guy get swag.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by Blackchampion(m): 6:33am On Dec 09, 2014
clemz88:
he's the dummy I just bought for my kid
Lolz! u funny gan
Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by Tic4tac(m): 6:33am On Dec 09, 2014
ok
Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by saaedlee: 6:34am On Dec 09, 2014
Cute
Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by papoose321: 6:35am On Dec 09, 2014
News of day.. Hw dis 1 take affect oil price
Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by amolex(m): 6:36am On Dec 09, 2014
how dis one take concern us here in the US?
Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 09, 2014
He is so so cute and got swags just like dadie kiss

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by clemz88(m): 6:37am On Dec 09, 2014
holatin:
He will be surprised when the boy start asking for me when he is 20.
My fine son
who dash monkey coat

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by GraceEzeh(f): 6:39am On Dec 09, 2014
Cute baby boi

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Female Actress In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth / Banky W Turns A Truck Pusher For A Movie Role (Photos, Video) / Nollywood & Mark Zuckerberg: Femi Branch Angry At Stars Misrepresentation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.