Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Bio Claire Cream, Good Or Evil? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bio Claire Cream, Good Or Evil? (41926 Views)

The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health / The Nature Healing Power Of Living Water and The Bio Disc / Duofem Family Planning Pills,good Or Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bio Claire Cream, Good Or Evil? by youngfellow: 1:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
For those of you wont dont know it.
Bio claire is a cream made in cote D 'Ivoire, ABIDJAN and it is write boldly on the lid and around the body
"LIGHTING CREAM WITHOUT HYDROQUINONE".
(so it is not bleaching cream)

If you are to lazy to read my story, the question is
Is bio claire Good or Evil?

My Story
Naturally am light in complexion (but have a slightly dark elbow and knee cap) and i grew up knowing "FAMILIA" (A cream made in Africa) as our family cream. I also have a scar on my right chick(till date) which was caused by self harm with my dad's shaving stick when i was like about 3 years old (small boy wan shave) nothing has been done because i was told it will fade by itself. I stop using body cream at the age of 7 (sturborn boy). So around the age of 14 i noticed that i was getting darker in conplexion and all my friends back in high school where noticing it. So later i started using "FAMILIA" once again but it was not helping matters. So one day (last year to be precise) after bathing i realise that my cream has been exahusted, i went to meet my dad with the hope of collecting his own, but he said he will not give me but he also have one cream which he bought some days ago but he did not like it and that he is ready to give me that one, and i said "No problem".
Then he brought out the cream BIO Clare, hmmmmmm.
I was confussed, because i have heard of people changing their cream and end up with a bad skin and am also scared of the word LIGHTENING (i dont want to be strike dead), but my dad convinced me to use the cream. I started using the cream and was seeing good result, i have used like about 4-6 container of the cream currently (of date i am 17 years of age). But my complains are
1. my elbow have lightened but leaving some dark circles
2. my legs have a very annoying tone
3. am scared of what the future hold of my beautiful skin

should i stop using the cream?
if yes, what cream will i use to maintain my complexion.
if no, share your experience or reason

i carried out an experiment this morning with bio claire (i saw it on the internet) by putting little quantity on a piece of paper and waited for an hour or two and i notice part of the paper turn to brown

and also what can i use to remove my scar(it really annoying, like a yoruba mark)

thanks.
Re: Bio Claire Cream, Good Or Evil? by youngfellow: 6:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
over hours, no comment...
Is this NL style?
Re: Bio Claire Cream, Good Or Evil? by DLioness(f): 12:49am On Jul 10, 2016
I dnt knw
Re: Bio Claire Cream, Good Or Evil? by Flawlessangel(m): 4:11pm On Sep 08, 2016
Youngfellow so what cream are u using now?
Re: Bio Claire Cream, Good Or Evil? by Malefactor(m): 3:37pm On Jan 17, 2018
Wow. I googled this now and saw this thread, I'm having the exact same problems as you.

It's a pity no one has commented.
Re: Bio Claire Cream, Good Or Evil? by righteousblog: 12:22pm On Mar 10, 2020
I also googled and found this here. �

It appears The lotion is not 100% safe.

So I was thinking of using the Soap (Bio Claire soap) instead, while I use other creams.
Re: Bio Claire Cream, Good Or Evil? by righteousblog: 12:24pm On Mar 10, 2020
Wait this thread has been here for ....1,2,3....7 years; cool
Re: Bio Claire Cream, Good Or Evil? by righteousblog: 12:25pm On Mar 10, 2020
Well anyways, someone should try the soap

(1) (Reply)

348 New Covid-19 Cases, 90 Discharged And 1 Death On June 3 - (1535 Tested) / Mouth Odour Awareness And Prevention / Should I Euthanize My Dad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.