Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,384 members, 7,812,134 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain (5142 Views)

Udom In Desperate Move To Bribe Appeal Court Justices To Prevent Rerun Election / Predict President Jonathan's Next Desperate Move / VP Sambo In Desperate Move To Scuttle APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by Naijavibz1: 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
Here are few pictures which depicts how Africans are suffering. These African men sit on top of Moroccan border fence day and night in a desperate bid to get into Spain. The border fence made of
barbed wire is about 23ft tall, yet they gently climb on it and stay there all day and night.

Some of them who get frustrated along the line because the police won’t let them in, injure themselves by cutting off their hands or feet and some even falling over the other side in a bid to injure themselves. It’s just heart breaking. Continue below to see more pics.[Ladun]
http://naijavibz..com/2014/10/heart-breaking-photos-of-how-africans.html

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by Chynx(m): 3:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
Na today?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
This is shameful.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by whirlwind7(m): 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
I may be wrong, but I thought there's an ocean separating North Africa from Europe? What's shown here is a land border and I don't see water anywhere.

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by Onlinebizexpert(m): 3:52pm On Oct 24, 2014
May God help blacks

1 Like

Re: Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
How I wish I can get to they fence
Re: Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by Ploy(m): 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
whirlwind7:
I may be wrong, but I thought there's an ocean separating North Africa from Europe? What's shown here is a land border and I don't see water anywhere.

North Africa is not an island neither is Europe. Don't forget people walked from Roman to Egypt in the medieval time

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by knightsTempler: 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
whirlwind7:

The reason is that there's are island which geographically is at the tip end of morocco (Melila and Ceuta ) the Spanish lay claim to those island and as such is considered a Spanish eclave, as soon as you step your foot there, you are automatically in the Spanish territory.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by Rikidony(m): 4:18pm On Oct 24, 2014
blame the african govt. and so many are dieing in the mediteranian sea sad

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by abdulwastecx(m): 4:22pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ploy:

North Africa is not an island neither is Europe. Don't forget people walked from Roman to Egypt in the medieval time

the Sinai part og Egypt is the bridge between Africa abd asia before sues canal was dredge.

spain is seperated from Morocco through a narrow river, henc, continent Africa is seperated by continental Europe.

Thowe desperate Africans are a disgrace to all dark skin people. most of those niggas are. Most of those niggas are being deceive about the wealth in Europe.
Dark skin men should stay back home and build a sustainable society that they will be proud of.

pathetic Africans

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by Naijavibz1: 4:22pm On Oct 24, 2014
knightsTempler:

The reason is that there's are island which geographically is at the tip end of morocco (Melila and Ceuta ) the Spanish lay claim to those island and as such is considered a Spanish eclave, as soon as you step your foot there, you are automatically in the Spanish territory.
The image of the aforementioned explanation
The white shapefile depict the boundary area

Re: Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by Canme4u(m): 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ok
Re: Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 24, 2014
An eye-sore mehn!
Re: Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by Naijavibz1: 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
blizard44:
An eye-sore mehn!

How can such problems be solved we need a way foward in africa
Re: Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by Tawis06(m): 5:13pm On Oct 24, 2014
Africans or nigerians?
Re: Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
SPIRITUAL SLAVERY...
ALWAYS WANA BE SLAVES.....
Tomorrow same BLACKS will cry out of being MARGINALIZED and RACISM...
GO and FORCE your BLACK LEADERS out of office, most possess CHARCOALS in their SKULLS.....
most BLACK leaders have been in POWER for 3 DECADES, yet nothing to write about them.
Dey just accumulate WEALTH and MANY WIVES..

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by Dreament(m): 5:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
whirlwind7:
i think that shud be between libya and italy. I dont really know much about morroco and spain. My friend once told me it was a fence that boarderd them.
Re: Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by armadeo(m): 5:34pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ineedsugarmummy:

Do you see anyone on that fence with a phone that has data.

PS a sugar mummy will not help u.
Re: Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by christejames(m): 5:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
whirlwind7:
actually Spain is is closer to Africa (morocco), only separated from her (Africa) by a tiny body of water called strait (strait of gilbrater).
Re: Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by Gudiza(m): 5:52pm On Oct 24, 2014
Can clearly see inferior peoples. An image speaks volumes, and this unfortunately, will only reinforce around the globe a pre-existing mentality; Africans keep wallowing in pity.

Sometimes I really can't blame racists for maltreating some 'no good' leechers of society. Tell the truth, If you were a white man would you like these darkies around you? I know I won't. cry cry cry
Re: Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by Donkaz(m): 6:02pm On Oct 24, 2014
Na wa oo

That time they waste sitting on the fence, they would have used it to better their lifes and that of their families.

Enter, dey no enter. Then why sit on the fence

1 Like

Re: Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by 9jii(m): 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2014
Its like the kingdom of God is at the other side.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 24, 2014
I may be wrong oh! But considering that Morrocans are mostly Arabs and Arabs are not this black. Who are these guys? West Africans? Nigerians? gringrin . Once again, I may be wrong
Re: Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by priscaoge(f): 6:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
What about those guys there that dressed like Police Officers undecided undecided They also wanna enter Spain?
Re: Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ineedsugarmummy:
grin grin grin grin grin seriously? Your monicker sha undecided undecided undecided
Re: Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by seyema(m): 6:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
Shameless people
Re: Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by cupidhero(m): 6:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
mji uku ga yankee wee plane nu lota! nwoke na ije!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by cupidhero(m): 6:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
seyema:
Shameless people
why would you call them shameless?
Re: Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by publicenemy(m): 6:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
whirlwind7:

Some kilometers away from the shores,there are fences built to stop the migrants who make it succesfully across
Re: Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by egopersonified(f): 6:40pm On Oct 24, 2014
Electricity to the fence would do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
click2cbn:
I may be wrong oh! But considering that Morrocans are mostly Arabs and Arabs are not this black. Who are these guys? West Africans? Nigerians? gringrin . Once again, I may be wrong

You might be right. Moroccans are very light-skinned.
Re: Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by seyema(m): 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2014
cupidhero:

why would you call them shameless?
Can't you see that they are just disgracing Africa?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Boko Haram Not Spreading Jihad Into Niger And Chad? / Aviation Minister Chidoka Shuts BBC Up On Focus On Africa. / ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.