Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain (5157 Views)

Udom In Desperate Move To Bribe Appeal Court Justices To Prevent Rerun Election / Predict President Jonathan's Next Desperate Move / VP Sambo In Desperate Move To Scuttle APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
Donkaz:
Na wa oo

That time they waste sitting on the fence, they would have used it to better their lifes and that of dia families.

Enter, dey no enter. Then why sit on the fence
It remind me of the phrase sitting on the fence
Re: Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by meforyou1(m): 7:00pm On Oct 24, 2014
whirlwind7:
I may be wrong, but I thought there's an ocean separating North Africa from Europe? What's shown here is a land border and I don't see water anywhere.
the water between Morocco and Spain is very shallow. Moroccans even organise a competition where swimmers swing to Spain and back
Re: Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by Oyeneku3: 7:09pm On Oct 24, 2014
Pathetic
Re: Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by Skylee(m): 7:21pm On Oct 24, 2014
priscaoge:
What about those guys there that dressed like Police Officers undecided undecided They also wanna enter Spain?

^^^ I think those shld b Spaniards.

I like ur signature, it speaks sense only 2d sensible anyway.
Re: Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by ifedun2: 7:24pm On Oct 24, 2014
Africa my Africa.This is a shame indeed.
Our leaders have really failed us.
But then,should it come to this?
Re: Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by Skylee(m): 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
I think they're just wasting their time. They can live a better life here in Africa if they're focused. I live better than even some Americans talkless of Spaniards.
Africans aren't lazy, they only need reorientation.
Proudly African.
Re: Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by cupidhero(m): 7:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
seyema:

Can't you see that they are just disgracing Africa?
No worry! after they cross over to europe they will be rich and will make their mothers and even other africans proud. it does not matter the source of their wealth.This is nigeria...even fashola was once a drug lord.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by Litmus: 7:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
Imagine a fence like this, double row and barbed wire running along the center, surrounding Nigeria, sigh.

Meanwhile, a Caribbean friend of mine who watches BIG Brother Africa asked me the other day why do the Africans in the house keep demanding apologies from the Nigerian contestant. I said i don't watch the show, she said that the African contestants act as if they don't know anything about banta, she said that they act as if they have been colonized mentally by whites. Even whites do banta she said so why do they act as if they don't have a form of banta where they come from. I said that maybe they just wanted to have a go at the Nigerian housemate. She said that in the Big Brother Africa show they even had a Bollywood Night. She wondered why -as Africans- they didn't have a Nollywood Night instead. She said that a Big Brother India would never have a Nollywood Night. She concluded by stating hat Africans can be so stupid. I said to her not to look at me because I'm not an African I'm a Nigerian.

When i see those people on the fence, i prey for their safety but i have no pity. Africans deserve what they get because Africans are a jealous lot and jealous people very rarely progress and deservedly so.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by seyema(m): 7:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
cupidhero:

No worry! after they cross over to europe they will be rich and will make their mothers and even other africans proud. it does not matter the source of their wealth.This is nigeria...even fashola was once a drug lord.
Nigerians and their mentality sha! May God help us

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 24, 2014
This is heartbreaking.
Re: Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by juman(m): 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
rafhell:
This is shameful.

Absolute shameful.

We have bad leaders in africa. Despite we have what it takes to have very good lifes in our continent.
Re: Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by White007(m): 8:04pm On Oct 24, 2014
knightsTempler:

The reason is that there are island which geographically is at the tip end of morocco (Melila and Ceuta ) the Spanish lay claim to those island and as such is considered a Spanish eclave, as soon as you step your foot there, you are automatically in the Spanish territory.

Your explanation is more concise that among the lot. Others are yearning gibberish.
Re: Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by priscaoge(f): 8:11pm On Oct 24, 2014
Skylee:

^^^ I think those shld b Spaniards.

I like ur signature, it speaks sense only 2d sensible anyway.

Alright!!!

Lol! Thanks 4 that kiss

1 Like

Re: Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by kenex4ever(m): 8:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
Tawis06:
Africans or nigerians?
u r prolly one of them.
Re: Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by kenex4ever(m): 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
cupidhero:

why would you call them shameless?
they r shameless
Re: Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by Donkaz(m): 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
It remind me of the phrase sitting on the fence
indecision is one of the major factor limiting us in this part of the world
Re: Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by gatiano(m): 8:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
ALL THE BLACK PEOPLE ON THE OTHER END OF THE SAHARA DESERT HAD BEEN FOOLED TO BELIEF THAT ONLY THE SOUTH SIDE OF THE SAHARA IS WHERE BLACK PEOPLE ARE. BLACK PEOPLE YOU HAVE TENS OF MILLIONS OF BLACK BROTHERS AND SISTERS INDIGINOUS TO NORTH AFRICA, IF NOT MORE, THERE ARE STILL INDIGINOUS BLACK PEOPLE IN SYRIA, IRAQ, IRAN, SAUDI ARABIA, TURKEY, ISREAL, YEMEN. SUEZ CANAL IN EGYPT WAS CREATED FOR THE MAIN PURPOSE FOR SEPERATING US, THE SECONDLY FOR MARKETING GOODS, THOSE GOODS INCLUDED US. THE SUEZ CANAL WAS BUILT AROUND 1850s, BEFORE THAT ASIA AND AFRICA WAS ONE BIG FAT ISLAND.

THOSE BLACK BROTHERS ON THE FENCE ARE NORTH AFRICAN AND ARE PROBABLY RUNNING AWAY FROM BEEN KILLED BY SKIN HEADS (RACISM), AS IT WAS AFTER GADDAFI DIED, THAT IS NOT TO SAY THERE ARE NOT A FEW BROTHERS FROM THE SOUTH OF THE SAHARA. PLEASE CAN WE STOP USING THAT PHRASE "SUB SAHARA", ITS DEGENERATING.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by Tawis06(m): 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
kenex4ever:
u r prolly one of them.
na u sabi
Re: Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by abdulwastecx(m): 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
gatiano:
ALL THE BLACK PEOPLE ON THE OTHER END OF THE SAHARA DESERT HAD BEEN FOOLED TO BELIEF THAT ONLY THE SOUTH SIDE OF THE SAHARA IS WHERE BLACK PEOPLE ARE. BLACK PEOPLE YOU HAVE TENS OF MILLIONS OF BLACK BROTHERS AND SISTERS INDIGINOUS TO NORTH AFRICA, IF NOT MORE, THERE ARE STILL INDIGINOUS BLACK PEOPLE IN SYRIA, IRAQ, IRAN, SAUDI ARABIA, TURKEY, ISREAL, YEMEN. SUEZ CANAL IN EGYPT WAS CREATED FOR THE MAIN PURPOSE FOR SEPERATING US, THE SECONDLY FOR MARKETING GOODS, THOSE GOODS INCLUDED US. THE SUEZ CANAL WAS BUILT AROUND 1850s, BEFORE THAT ASIA AND AFRICA WAS ONE BIG FAT ISLAND.

THOSE BLACK BROTHERS ON THE FENCE ARE NORTH AFRICAN AND ARE PROBABLY RUNNING AWAY FROM BEEN KILLED BY SKIN HEADS (RACISM), AS IT WAS AFTER GADDAFI DIED, THAT IS NOT TO SAY THERE ARE NOT A FEW BROTHERS FROM THE SOUTH OF THE SAHARA. PLEASE CAN WE STOP USING THAT PHRASE "SUB SAHARA", ITS DEGENERATING.

you may be right. ..racism is a big problem for dark skin northern Africans because of racists Arab regimes In the North

I read a book written by antop diop of senegal about racism in Africa
Re: Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by ResourceMan(m): 9:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
@knightsTempler

Sir,
What do yop really know about the Great Knight Templars
Re: Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by Truckpusher(m): 9:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
click2cbn:
I may be wrong oh! But considering that Morrocans are mostly Arabs and Arabs are not this black. Who are these guys? West Africans? Nigerians? gringrin . Once again, I may be wrong
You're an eediot. grin

They are SUdanese and Eritreans.
Re: Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
egopersonified:
Electricity to the fence would do the needful.
That must be the ego talking.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2014
Truckpusher:
You're an eediot. grin

They are SUdanese and Eritreans.
Na wa u oh! e never reach that levels nah
Re: Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by darnley16(m): 10:10pm On Oct 24, 2014
Tawis06:
Africans or nigerians?
look well , do they look Nigerians? These are obviously people from poverty Stricken Countries, they look north eastern to me
Re: Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by TWEETFELLA: 10:24pm On Oct 24, 2014
egopersonified:
Electricity to the fence would do the needful.
Period!
Re: Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by juman(m): 5:46am On Oct 25, 2014
We need 24/7 electricity in our continent.

There should be new path for nigeria, this present well educated president is not capable of building a sensible country.
Re: Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by abdulwastecx(m): 7:24am On Oct 25, 2014
click2cbn:
I may be wrong oh! But considering that Morrocans are mostly Arabs and Arabs are not this black. Who are these guys? West Africans? Nigerians? gringrin . Once again, I may be wrong

Moroccans are not arabs...they are arabized people of North Africa. some are dark while majority are light skin but very different from arabs.
darks skin Moroccans are marginalized due to internalized racism.

Most of those niggas on the fence are people from North east region of Sudan, Eritrea and Somalis, fleeing troubled areas
Re: Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by Pdizzle(m): 10:45am On Oct 25, 2014
Africa must wake up
Re: Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain by zurine(f): 11:36am On Oct 25, 2014
wow

(1) (2) (Reply)

Live Photos From Indigenous People Of Biafra Members Protest In Owerri. / Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun / Boko Haram Leader, Shekau, Seeks God’s Help After Chadian Army’s Onslaught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.