Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,370 members, 7,861,019 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:07 PM

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You - Phones (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You (640603 Views)

New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by laskidy: 11:25am On Dec 05, 2014
pls hw much re h6 currently sold
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 05, 2014
please add me to whatsapp group 0865498752 u never add me since all this days
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Tweetums(f): 2:16pm On Dec 05, 2014
brainoid:
abi? But no customer service center here.. embarassed
Or Don't you like the H6?
I'm using h6 now very good but my flash
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Tweetums(f): 2:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
laskidy:
depending in ur area
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by brainoid(m): 2:52pm On Dec 05, 2014
Tweetums:
I'm using h6 now very good but my flash
check if the flash is on auto
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by tegamarro(m): 3:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
Some one should Please Advice me on Elephone G5 illd love to get it what do u guys think About the phone...
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Skykid1208(m): 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2014
Please I need some help recalibrating my h6's battery

Because I Made a mistake during my first charge and now my two days old ba3 is weak
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jimmyjatz: 4:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
Please guyz hw do I go about getting my mb? Just got this infinix and I don't av any clue and etisalat has been posting and giving me excuses. Thanks as I await ur quick response
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Benart(m): 4:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
Skykid1208:

Because I Made a mistake during my first charge and now my two days old ba3 is weak

calibration of battery is done after flashing a new rom try factory reset

though h6 has a wack battery
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Cibadau(m): 5:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
Tecno did very well with this H6 but they really need to improve on their battery like Gionee did. The battery of H6 is supposed to be 2300mAh but Gionee P4 with 1800mah performs better, don't ask me how cos i used both phones. Nice phone though.

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Cibadau(m): 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
Skykid1208:

Download and install battery callibration from play store, charge your phone to 100% then open the app and callibrate your battery. You will need root access though.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by kunlexiest: 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
adelolaa:
9mm, nova3, god of war(ppsspp) downloaded. Anybody with assassin creed, gta sa, and other high graphics games except fifa14, fifa15, mc4, mc5 links should drop plz………….. time to murder eti payG cheesy cheesy wink grin grin
bro pls i nid link for 9mm....
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by YoungWiseCash: 6:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
Tweetums:
wait for ur turn Next year
Who is this chick dat is quoting my post... Are u crushing on me undecided
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by dharay99: 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
tegamarro:
Some one should Please Advice me on Elephone G5 illd love to get it what do u guys think About the phone...

Them no go feet answer u dat one 4hia.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by laskidy: 6:35pm On Dec 05, 2014
pls those dat av changed dia imei code, can wifi hotspot be shared to pc nd other mobile
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Ebao2(m): 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2014
Please help me . How do u inserts two Sim because many only one Sim I was able to insert.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AdemolaGoc: 7:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
Link for fifa 14 and modern combat 4 please?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by prodiG(m): 7:41pm On Dec 05, 2014
Pls is anybody else experiencing over heating on the tecno h6 or is my 1 week old phone defective?urgent reply needed pls
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by scofield33(m): 7:49pm On Dec 05, 2014
Promking:
Page 100 and OP (scofield33) doesnt want to rename the thread to ''Tecno H6 discussion thread''....nawa o, abi na when e reach 1000 b4 you go change am

The thread is locked. I can't change anything on the post.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by scofield33(m): 7:50pm On Dec 05, 2014
Codedboy95:

don't you think it's high Time you renamed the title of this thread ?

The thread is locked. I can't change anything on the post.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
yhomz093:
I've decided to buy the h6 today, I hope i don't regret it
and so its down to just me.... feels great and lonely at the same timegrin
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 8:40pm On Dec 05, 2014
laskidy:
Prices depends on location sir
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 8:40pm On Dec 05, 2014
taste:
please add me to whatsapp group 07034608766 u never add me since all this days
I don't think there's any WhatsApp group
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 8:42pm On Dec 05, 2014
jimmyjatz:
Please guyz hw do I go about getting my mb? Just got this infinix and I don't av any clue and etisalat has been posting and giving me excuses. Thanks as I await ur quick response
Wrong thread sir. Kindly shift to Infinix Zero's thread
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by henryleecom(m): 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
someone pls help,my tecno h6 becomes hot wen i use it,and my charger too is usually very hot wen i use it. does anybody have any help for this problem pls.

pls add me to d whatsapp group if any 08109611161
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
laskidy:
pls those dat av changed dia imei code, can wifi hotspot be shared to pc nd other mobile
YES
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2014
Ebao2:
Please help me . How do u inserts two Sim because many only one Sim I was able to insert.

Follow the instructions for the back na. Sim 2 is Micro tho
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 8:45pm On Dec 05, 2014
prodiG:
Pls is anybody else experiencing over heating on the tecno h6 or is my 1 week old phone defective?urgent reply needed pls
Heating? YES

Buh overheating? NO
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by henryleecom(m): 8:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
PLS I DO NOT KN Hw to screenshot on my tecno h6,pls can sm1 teach me
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
henryleecom:
someone pls help,my tecno h6 becomes hot wen i use it,and my charger too is usually very hot wen i use it. does anybody have any help for this problem pls.

pls add me to d whatsapp group if any 08109611161
Yes. It's normal. But it gets HOT when u're charging & using it at the same time
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
henryleecom:
PLS I DO NOT KN Hw to screenshot on my tecno h6,pls can sm1 teach me
Volume down + power button. Hold dem together
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Kelyto: 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2014
m not trying to say this out of
sentiments but out of experience...
For those of you contemplating on
which fone to buy Between tecno
h6/infinix xero /gionee m2... I just
bought my tecno h6 on 7th nov nd
used the fone fr like 3wks and sold
it 3 days ago and bought my
gionee m2 yesterday.... Tecno-h6
fault =no loud earphone problem
after I changed anoda earphone...
The battery is not even gud
compared to my former tecno
p5....it runs down very fast
especially on browsing with it... But
the fone is jus cool and sleek....
but in all I just discovered dat one
of the things dat will give you the
satisfaction you need in a fone is
the battery life and dat is wat
gionee m2 gives you...... This
should be the best fone I will ever
use... The battery is near perfect fr
an android fone... Despite heavy
usage it hardly drains... I'm still
loving this fone.... It has everything
i need in a fone... 8mp, 8gb Rom,
quad core, 1gb ram... With dis ull
enjoy ur fone... Forget abt the octa
core n wat infinix xero boasts of...
Without a good battery hw u go
take enjoy the fone..... Nobody told
me all this before I wasted my time
and money to buy the tecno
h6....GIONEE M2/M3 NA BABA...
GOD BLESS GIONEE PPL

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (259) (Reply)

How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.