Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,551 members, 7,819,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You - Phones (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You (636597 Views)

New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by youngchukky24: 7:21am On Nov 01, 2014
phollybee:
wow! I will definitely buy mine coming week. Tnx buddy
Ok bro... Am sure you won't regret it.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Phoenixx07(m): 8:42am On Nov 01, 2014
buddy221:
Tecno manufacturer na kwash....they ar jst repeating phones in different names , what is de difference btwen H6,S9,S7,P9,G9,N9,M9,M7 and phantom A+. Pls my people wats are there differences? noting at all.... Still loving blackberry, jst enjoying ma Z10.
mumu Ɣ U̶̲̥̅̊ con dy tell us?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Rapaltar(m): 10:16am On Nov 01, 2014
Yawns
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 01, 2014
I buy mine next week
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 01, 2014
I will buy mine next week
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by parrotibaba(m): 11:03am On Nov 01, 2014
totogrill:

my htc has fallen inside water like 4 times,n' it still works fine the next day i switched it on.
my former d5 has also fallen into a bucket of water but it didn't spoil,just allowed it to dry n voila! it was working perfectly so what's ur point?

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by holatoj(m): 11:37am On Nov 01, 2014
[
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by holatoj(m): 11:39am On Nov 01, 2014
corperscorner:
[size=20pt]Anytime I hear TECHNO, it feels like someone just mentioned TAFAWA BALEWA[/size]

by their words u shall know them....u can't even type it correctly grin... TECHNO....its not techno its is tecno....Mtcheew....if u knw u don't like it y not keep shut and don't spoil it....or are u d one giving d buyers to buy it ?? watz ur stress ??

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by guydangerous(m): 12:23pm On Nov 01, 2014
Heeboy94:

No! Am using the one from my brother's R7
OK
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by lalasticlala(m): 12:27pm On Nov 01, 2014
will definitely get this phone
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Anomnity: 1:43pm On Nov 01, 2014
Can any of the owners of this phone confirm that they've tested the OTG with flash drive or mouse to confirm it really works.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by MsPepperoni: 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2014
Someone pls tell me how to take screenshots on this phone. Thnx
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by ufemia23(f): 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2014
I can say that tecno h6 is d best.. All tecno fones have poor picture quality. No sharp colors.. But d did try on graphics. I jes got mine today for 17.5k. Havnt charged it yet cos der is no nepa light. Saw rom to be 8gb but d mobile space left is 1.95gig. I jes dnt understand hw d partitioned it.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by guydangerous(m): 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
ufemia23:
I can say that tecno h6 is d best.. All tecno fones have poor picture quality. No sharp colors.. But d did try on graphics. I jes got mine today for 17.5k. Havnt charged it yet cos der is no nepa light. Saw rom to be 8gb but d mobile space left is 1.95gig. I jes dnt understand hw d partitioned it.
they used the remaining gig to sole cloth for me lol, well that's how tecno partition their internal memory,but you will agree with me that those pre installed apps including system apps were not built on an island so that's where the remaining memory went if you delete all those pre installed apps you will surely fine the 8gig or less than that, but 17.5k at where pls
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by guydangerous(m): 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2014
MsPepperoni:
Someone pls tell me how to take screenshots on this phone. Thnx
easy use volume down key and power button,that's press both of them simutanously
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by ufemia23(f): 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2014
givers phone communication located at first artillery bstop in port harcourt.@guydangerous.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Anomnity: 4:06pm On Nov 01, 2014
ufemia23:
please can you put an OTG cable on it and see if a flash drive or modem can open and work in it.Just confirm if OTG works on it indeed.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by ufemia23(f): 4:24pm On Nov 01, 2014
Wat is otg cable?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Anomnity: 5:13pm On Nov 01, 2014
ufemia23:
Wat is otg cable?
OTG cable enables you to connect and use Flash drive,Modem,mouse and keyboard on your phone.You can google it to see the pictures.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by ufemia23(f): 6:42pm On Nov 01, 2014
So how do I check for d otg?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by MsPepperoni: 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2014
guydangerous:
easy use volume down key and power button,that's press both of them simutanously
thank yu so much
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by guydangerous(m): 8:25pm On Nov 01, 2014
MsPepperoni:
thank yu so much
ok i should be expecting screenshots soon
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Anomnity: 8:45pm On Nov 01, 2014
ufemia23:
Buy an OTG cable,plug it in at the charging point inlet,plug your flash drive at the other end of the OTG cable.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by guydangerous(m): 8:50pm On Nov 01, 2014
ufemia23:
Anomnity:

Buy an OTG cable,plug it in at the charging point inlet,plug your flash drive at the other end of the OTG cable.
save yourself the stress and download usb otg checker from play store
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AMDEX5(m): 8:52pm On Nov 01, 2014
Collinz2:
no now my samsung cant make this type of phone if they do, i go burn their company over night. gringringrin
Like say na ur papa get Samsung. Guy wake up 4rm ur dream.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by abdulcom: 9:32pm On Nov 01, 2014
3gig is allocated for it app storage
Got mine yesterday and it really wow me
Display
Gestures
Battery
Cool functioning sensors
And smooth performance
Just get urs.

Plz add me 2 WhatsApp group
Thanks
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by adelolaa(m): 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2014
Getting mine Ợ̥n̶̲̥̅̊ Monday....17k in Arena Oshodi... Can't wait anymore cheesy
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2014
abdulcom:
Display
Gestures
Battery
Cool functioning sensors
And smooth performance
Just get urs.

Thanks
3gb? plz screenshots and hw much storage is the internal
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 01, 2014
abdulcom:
Display
Gestures
Battery
Cool functioning sensors
And smooth performance
Just get urs.

Thanks
does it av this notification led light like that on bb?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by DBrizz(m): 10:08pm On Nov 01, 2014
totogrill:

my htc has fallen inside water like 4 times,n' it still works fine the next day i switched it on.
Did ur phone fall into water 4 times the same day Or are u just seriously stewpid
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by mosak(m): 10:08pm On Nov 01, 2014
abdulcom:
Display
Gestures
Battery
Cool functioning sensors
And smooth performance
Just get urs.

Thanks

Do d phone have a notification light?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 10:16pm On Nov 01, 2014
abdulcom:
Display
Gestures
Battery
Cool functioning sensors
And smooth performance
Just get urs.

Thanks
Finally, someone has answered my question.

Thanks.

Wait! Are u saying the fone has Gestures?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (259) (Reply)

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.