Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,881 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You - Phones (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You (636462 Views)

New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by obaayo2: 1:34am On Dec 18, 2014
hemor:
LOL. but guy u wicked ooo. so you come mean say injoo inote na just screen haba!
no be my fault na...the only phone i can recommend for people is tecno H6 and infinix HOT
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by hemor(m): 2:18am On Dec 18, 2014
obaayo2:
if all these features should be possible..mehn im buying the H6 straightaway
lol but i don't believe that anything is impossible in computer world i believe you either don't know how to do it or it's not yet possible but can still be if people research it. 30years ago people would say screen cast, smart watch, smart goggle e.t.c are impossible but now we have them. I might be wrong tho.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by hemor(m): 2:19am On Dec 18, 2014
obaayo2:
no be my fault na...the only phone i can recommend for people is tecno H6 and infinix HOT
but the infinix HOT is more like infinix COLD to me. the specs ain't hot at all.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by obaayo2: 2:26am On Dec 18, 2014
hemor:
but the infinix HOT is more like infinix COLD to me. the specs ain't hot at all.
the phone is hot..trust me
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by obaayo2: 2:26am On Dec 18, 2014
hemor:
lol but i don't believe that anything is impossible in computer world i believe you either don't know how to do it or it's not yet possible but can still be if people research it. 30years ago people would say screen cast, smart watch, smart goggle e.t.c are impossible but now we have them. I might be wrong tho.
yh yh yh
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by hemor(m): 2:59am On Dec 18, 2014
obaayo2:
the phone is hot..trust me
if u say so. i can't buy it tho
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 3:13am On Dec 18, 2014
obaayo2:
orvis there a way i can download it to the phone directly?

No! Except someone has already ported it and has the cwm img already.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 6:27am On Dec 18, 2014
hemor:
Kudos to you. Things i would love you to add to make your rom awesome.
1. let us be able to change font directly from settings without installing 3rd party app.
2. work on the ram and battery management without needing any other app.
3. make volume keys act as camera button e.g double clicking the volume up key to launch camera and single click of volume up key inside camera takes picture.
4. add all lollipop's features not just the u.i like your apps still being open after reboot. u can even add iOS 8 features to it if you feel like.
5. don't just work on multi-window let us also be able to create a small window for an app inside another app e.g I'm browsing with opera but still want to chat with someone on bbm i don't have to keep minimizing i just create a small window for bbm inside my opera (the feature is in samsung note).
6. let the default launcher be very beautiful so that we won't even need to install another launcher. change the status bar also it suc.ks
7. remove useless apps like browser, pamplay and others let chrome and opera be the follow come browsers and let the launcher have notification counter for all apps.
8. if possible let's be able to use samsung note's pen on it (LOL).
9. I can add more if you want me to.

I know I'm a thief who wants high end features on a cheap phone but may God help you sha.

I wish I knew anything about creating ROMs I would have love to help you with it to make it faster.
Kai
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 6:28am On Dec 18, 2014
obaayo2:
if all these features should be possible..mehn im buying the H6 straightaway
Lol. Baba, face ur Jiayu o.

I believe Shegxycul can do it
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jiggar(m): 7:17am On Dec 18, 2014
hemor:
Kudos to you. Things i would love you to add to make your rom awesome.
1. let us be able to change font directly from settings without installing 3rd party app.
2. work on the ram and battery management without needing any other app.
3. make volume keys act as camera button e.g double clicking the volume up key to launch camera and single click of volume up key inside camera takes picture.
4. add all lollipop's features not just the u.i like your apps still being open after reboot. u can even add iOS 8 features to it if you feel like.
5. don't just work on multi-window let us also be able to create a small window for an app inside another app e.g I'm browsing with opera but still want to chat with someone on bbm i don't have to keep minimizing i just create a small window for bbm inside my opera (the feature is in samsung note).
6. let the default launcher be very beautiful so that we won't even need to install another launcher. change the status bar also it suc.ks
7. remove useless apps like browser, pamplay and others let chrome and opera be the follow come browsers and let the launcher have notification counter for all apps.
8. if possible let's be able to use samsung note's pen on it (LOL).
9. I can add more if you want me to.

I know I'm a thief who wants high end features on a cheap phone but may God help you sha.

I wish I knew anything about creating ROMs I would have love to help you with it to make it faster.
Guy you are 'wicked'. If this guy can pull this through, with all these features you requested, this already superb phone will be super superb.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Henrick007: 7:27am On Dec 18, 2014
@house I need name of multi-player game
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by REB3L(m): 8:25am On Dec 18, 2014
abeg make somebody answer me na,this beast is just useless if I can't play games on it.can somebody recommend like 10 top games irrespective of size?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by obaayo2: 9:31am On Dec 18, 2014
Heeboy94:

Lol. Baba, face ur Jiayu o.

I believe Shegxycul can do it
boss...why u no wan share the phone na,good thing no be for one person,haba! Look at all the features the guy listed nau...d jiayu sef,i neva use am for a day,,dem con get update,but i neva update am sha,,gonna ask osyxcel cos i hear some updates dey mk fone to dey hot like hotplate nowadays.

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by obaayo2: 9:35am On Dec 18, 2014
REB3L:
abeg make somebody answer me na,this beast is just useless if I can't play games on it.can somebody recommend like 10 top games irrespective of size?
see games plenty o.....in order to select for yourself,,serach for top ten android games on google,hope that helps

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by hemor(m): 10:08am On Dec 18, 2014
jiggar:

Guy you are 'wicked'. If this guy can pull this through, with all these features you requested, this already superb phone will be super superb.
na so. me sef know say i be thief
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by REB3L(m): 10:45am On Dec 18, 2014
obaayo2:
see games plenty o.....in order to select for yourself,,serach for top ten android games on google,hope that helps
oga I don already check am,na all these wack games wet dy there,u fit help me suggest na
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by luke007(m): 11:22am On Dec 18, 2014
guys can I change my imei without rooting my phone
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Henrick007: 11:40am On Dec 18, 2014
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by akashi01(m): 11:48am On Dec 18, 2014
REB3L:

oga I don already check am,na all these wack games wet dy there,u fit help me suggest na
modern combat 4 & 5,godfire,asphalt 7&8,walking dead,GTA,gangster Rio and GT racing
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by akashi01(m): 11:49am On Dec 18, 2014
Henrick007:
modern combat 4 and 5
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by akashi01(m): 11:50am On Dec 18, 2014
luke007:
guys can I change my imei without rooting my phone
yes..with mobile uncle tools
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by nani667: 11:52am On Dec 18, 2014
Henrick007:

MC4, MC5, NOVA 3, Asphalt 8......
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by kunlexiest: 11:58am On Dec 18, 2014
REB3L:
dues ex the fall
mc4 nd 5
gangstar vegas
call of duty strike team
asphalt 8 airborne
fifa14 or 15...d 15 is onlyn tho
godfire
nba2k13 or 14
injustice gods among us
nova3
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Henrick007: 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
akashi01:
modern combat 4 and 5
can it play thru bluetooth
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Henrick007: 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2014
nani667:

MC4, MC5, NOVA 3, Asphalt 8......
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by brainoid(m): 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2014
I am enjoying this phone.. Cheap and powerful gadget

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by nani667: 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
Henrick007:

Lol...

You need Internet access on your phone sir.... It's online multi-player... You can play with people online.. They won't play via Bluetooth
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by REB3L(m): 12:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
akashi01:
modern combat 4 & 5,godfire,asphalt 7&8,walking dead,GTA,gangster Rio and GT racing
thanks a lot
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by kolinz(m): 1:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
I have been begging u all since last year for 2 bb emei numbers. Isn't it time someone helps me?
Heeboy pls show a Bro some lov. nkolinz@yahoo.com
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by cyprianfrancis(m): 1:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
Pls dis watsapp group is it de new one if so add me 09037163339
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by akashi01(m): 2:13pm On Dec 18, 2014
Henrick007:
no.....WiFi and data

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (259) (Reply)

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.