Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,986 members, 7,848,962 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:36 PM

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You - Phones (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You (639450 Views)

New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jamesjake369: 2:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
I was creating a topic before I could finish typing
those pigs called nairaland mod/admin removed it
the topic is "make your self invisible to the pigs
called nairaland admin/mod"
I have about 28 nairaland accounts but they
always get a ban each time I post as soon as I get
a ban I quickly open another one under 1minute
but before I could make a post I will see a
message saying "sorry you can't do that right now
try again in few minutes" wtf I never knew they
know its same person through the IP or whatever
but I'm an international internet fraudster and there
is no dating site that I haven't registered with they
can't ban because I know how to deal with them I
thought naira land is different I don't know they
can also detect IP whatever like the dating site
where I use to play my scam and fraudulent
activity I'm not surprised that those naira land
mod haven't ban this account yet cause they I
logged in from USA but sooner or later they will
ban and hide this post but they are too late cause I
know how to deal with them henceforth they can
never ban me again so if you're with me on this
download H. O. L. A and open any of your apps or
any of your browser through it and you will never
be detected on any restrictions don't download the
latest version cause it doesn't do the job thank me
later I'm off to get my self another nairaland
account and I'm registering as a females cause its
fun the more they ban the more I open na me and
them go tire
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Codedboy95(m): 2:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
abdulcom:

Wich font app
And what s the font name
font app: ifont
font name: Angelika rose
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by adelolaa(m): 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2014
BOUGHT THE PHONE........ tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy ADD ME TO H6 GROUP O 08141161177

PERFECT SLIMAT PHONE grin grin

WAITING FOR LOLLYPOP UPDATE grin
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by enoch273: 5:22pm On Nov 03, 2014
add me to the tecno H6 whatsapp group 08179538301
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by enoch273: 5:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
@codedboy95, how did you install font on the phone, is it after rooting?? And hope it won't brick the tecno h6
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 5:33pm On Nov 03, 2014
adelolaa:
BOUGHT THE PHONE........ tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy ADD ME TO H6 GROUP O 08141161177

Waiting for Lollipop Update? Shey TECNO dey get update for their phones?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by delikay4luv: 6:11pm On Nov 03, 2014
adelolaa:

lollypop ko, chocolate ni
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AmazingZeus(m): 6:28pm On Nov 03, 2014
Osyxcel:

Your network no strong reach. Try it like in the midnight
I will try it
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 03, 2014
Osyxcel:
Preboy, seen Hopsydboi on here recently?
I don't know who that is
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 03, 2014
AmazingZeus:
being on low key following my p2s thread never knew something else what hot over here
I do follow the thread and I thought you bought the P4
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by uteee(m): 6:36pm On Nov 03, 2014
add me on the whatsapp group 08032072592.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AmazingZeus(m): 6:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
Preboy:

I do follow the thread and I thought you bought the P4
no oh even if I wanted to upgrade before this h6 came out I could've gone for innjoo I no like gionee I no go lie, planning on selling mine so
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
Please is the Tecno h6 the same screen size with Tecno p5?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AmazingZeus(m): 6:42pm On Nov 03, 2014
khenykhey:
Please is the Tecno h6 the same screen size with Tecno p5?
no h6 is 4.5 while p5 is 4 inches h6 is better than p5 in case you wish to compare

3 Likes

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AmazingZeus(m): 6:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
any ph resident here that knows where I can get this phone at a cheaper rate
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by adelolaa(m): 6:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
Make person add me to h6 group na.. 08141161177
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
Preboy:

I don't know who that is

Lol.... M3 thread, maybe you don't remember him.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
AmazingZeus:
no oh even if I wanted to upgrade before this h6 came out I could've gone for innjoo I no like gionee I no go lie, planning on selling mine so
its surprising you're saying this, I thought you priced the P4 @ #15k... anyways innjoo is making sense, with their i2s and note
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2014
Osyxcel:

Lol.... M3 thread, maybe you don't remember him.
I don't... bt I still miss jeemie, do you remember her? I think she's married or something
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Codedboy95(m): 8:22pm On Nov 03, 2014
enoch273:
@codedboy95, how did you install font on the phone, is it after rooting?? And hope it won't brick the tecno h6
yes after i rooted and backed up my phone rom.. you don't have to worry about bricking your phone. download h6 recovery.img here
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0mm95lpoldqzxxz/recovery.img?dl=0. and flash it with mobile uncle/ recovery tools
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 8:27pm On Nov 03, 2014
Preboy:

I don't... bt I still miss jeemie, do you remember her? I think she's married or something

Sure I do. Yeah, she was married then.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
Preboy:
its surprising you're saying this, I thought you priced the P4 @ #15k... anyways innjoo is making sense, with their i2s and note

Bros, no near Innjoo and their battery wahala o. Plus a phone that you're not sure you can always get the accessories is a no go area.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by enoch273: 8:30pm On Nov 03, 2014
Codedboy95:
yes after i rooted and backed up my phone rom.. you don't have to worry about bricking your phone. download h6 recovery.img here
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0mm95lpoldqzxxz/recovery.img?dl=0. and flash it with mobile uncle/ recovery tools
pls details of how to flash it with mobile uncle.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 8:32pm On Nov 03, 2014
Heeboy94:

Waiting for Lollipop Update? Shey TECNO dey get update for their phones?
Yes!
Ermm! by releasing new phones grin
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 8:36pm On Nov 03, 2014
Osyxcel:

Yes!
Ermm! by releasing new phones grin
Lol
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 8:36pm On Nov 03, 2014
enoch273:

pls details of how to flash it with mobile uncle.

Make sure the name of the file is "recovery.img". Place it in the root of your SDcard (i.e don't put it in any folder).

Open Mobile Uncle tools and click on "Recovery update". Select the file and reboot, Chikena! now You're 10 over 10

NB: You must be rooted o.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AmazingZeus(m): 8:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
Preboy:
yeah innjoo phones are cool but for the fact they don't have care centre still makes it hard for me to get
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 8:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
In case you don't know what Rooting means or you're still not convinced of the benefits of rooting, oya see this article:
http://droidarchive.com/tutorials/rooting-your-android-device/
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 03, 2014
Osyxcel:

Bros, no near Innjoo and their battery wahala o. Plus a phone that you're not sure you can always get the accessories is a no go area.
I just admire the specs, bt getting innjoo would be a "1 step forward, 2 steps backwards" kinda thing
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 8:47pm On Nov 03, 2014
Preboy:

I just admire the specs, bt getting innjoo would be a "1 step forward, 2 steps backwards" kinda thing

Lol. Nothing special about the specs, just the Price.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2014
Welcome me to the Tecno H6 family.
I bought mine about 6 hours ago.
This phone has no widgets option ni?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
MarthaK:
Welcome me to the Tecno H6 family.
I bought mine about 6 hours ago.
This phone has no widgets option ni?
At your home screen, swipe ryt then choose the add button, you should see the widget tab there

There should be a widget tab when you open the app drawer

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (259) (Reply)

How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.