Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,800 members, 7,866,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:29 AM

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You - Phones (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You (641351 Views)

New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jemmiee(f): 10:45am On May 23, 2015
udemzy101:
lol..i hope it won't affect the phone?
it wnt affect d phone. Its just dat it heats up so much that the phone will tell u to switch it off n remove d battery
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jemmiee(f): 10:46am On May 23, 2015
Alfred234:

Lol i read it online o they said the Tecno manager said that Lollipop update is coming and that they plan on releasing a 3gb RAM flagship phone this year
. Mmm cool. Till den
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 10:47am On May 23, 2015
Tecno H6 for sale
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by enoch273: 11:15am On May 23, 2015
Jemmiee, pls stop bad mouthing the tecno H6, for the fact you now use the hotnote does not mean you should spoil the phone. People're asking cause they want to buy and they ve also weighed their pocket. If people start complaining about the hot note, i'm sure you won't be glad. The guy who wants to get it said he's not a gamer. The phone gets that hot depending on how you use it and hence the warning.
For those out there who wants to get the phone pls feel free, but if you want one with a good battery, the hot note's a great deal along with tecno l6.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 23, 2015
jemmiee:
it wnt affect d phone. Its just dat it heats up so much that the phone will tell u to switch it off n remove d battery

Hmmmm..... I like d fact that,it is 1gb ram and 8gb rom and quad core,so d phone will run smoothly.

"Heat up so much"
If it get warm,it will be better cos i believe too much multi tasking can cause that and clean master will be of help..

Anyway,as far as it doesn't affect it,i think i'll go for it...
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jemmiee(f): 12:45pm On May 23, 2015
enoch273:
Jemmiee, pls stop bad mouthing the tecno H6, for the fact you now use the hotnote does not mean you should spoil the phone. People're asking cause they want to buy and they ve also weighed their pocket. If people start complaining about the hot note, i'm sure you won't be glad. The guy who wants to get it said he's not a gamer. The phone gets that hot depending on how you use it and hence the warning.
For those out there who wants to get the phone pls feel free, but if you want one with a good battery, the hot note's a great deal along with tecno l6.
. I'm nat bad mouthing it. Dnt forget I was a user of ds h6 until it was stolen. I'm only giving an honest review of wat I passed tru! Daz d only problem I noticed! N it frustrated me so much! And I also ignorantly charged d phone for d first tym wt a small gen, so it destryoed my battery n it was lasting ony 5hrs on 3G. So I hv to warn ppl abt it. Except dey dnt mind! N by d way Enoch I'm really disappointed in u! Dat u of all ppl will tink I will bad mouth a phone!
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jemmiee(f): 12:46pm On May 23, 2015
udemzy101:

Hmmmm..... I like d fact that,it is 1gb ram and 8gb rom and quad core,so d phone will run smoothly.

"Heat up so much"
If it get warm,it will be better cos i believe too much multi tasking can cause that and clean master will be of help..

Anyway,as far as it doesn't affect it,i think i'll go for it...
. It runs very smoothly! It doesn't lag in anyway! Jst d heat up issue. N dnt dare charge d battery wt gen for d first tym! Ull be so sori! I suffad it!
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 23, 2015
jemmiee:
. It runs very smoothly! It doesn't lag in anyway! Jst d heat up issue. N dnt dare charge d battery wt gen for d first tym! Ull be so sori! I suffad it!
thanks,i really appreciate..
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by enoch273: 1:10pm On May 23, 2015
jemmiee:
. I'm nat bad mouthing it. Dnt forget I was a user of ds h6 until it was stolen. I'm only giving an honest review of wat I passed tru! Daz d only problem I noticed! N it frustrated me so much! And I also ignorantly charged d phone for d first tym wt a small gen, so it destryoed my battery n it was lasting ony 5hrs on 3G. So I hv to warn ppl abt it. Except dey dnt mind! N by d way Enoch I'm really disappointed in u! Dat u of all ppl will tink I will bad mouth a phone!
if saying the truth made you disappointed in me then be my guest, secondly you just ate your own words. I remember vividly when i was talking about hot note durability. You told me i was bad mouthing the phone, when i was only trying to be careful in my choice of phone..we're much that used the phone, even adelolaa posted a honest review, but you still strongly stood against it. Thank you.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by MrsJemiee(f): 2:25pm On May 23, 2015
enoch273:

if saying the truth made you disappointed in me then be my guest, secondly you just ate your own words. I remember vividly when i was talking about hot note durability. You told me i was bad mouthing the phone, when i was only trying to be careful in my choice of phone..we're much that used the phone, even adelolaa posted a honest review, but you still strongly stood against it. Thank you.
I have the phone now and I know better. Its durable. It has fallen a number of times and no problem still. So whatever I said before was out of ignorance. Don't quote me on that. Tnk u! N I'm still disappointed! shocked
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by enoch273: 2:51pm On May 23, 2015
MrsJemiee:
I have the phone now and I know better. Its durable. It has fallen a number of times and no problem still. So whatever I said before was out of ignorance. Don't quote me on that. Tnk u! N I'm still disappointed! shocked
okay! I'm sorry.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by MrsJemiee(f): 8:04pm On May 23, 2015
enoch273:

okay! I'm sorry.
no p. We're gud! No bif! wink
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by adelolaa(m): 10:11pm On May 23, 2015
Hmmmmmm.. Husband and wife grin

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Ibiblaze(m): 11:01pm On May 23, 2015
adelolaa:
Hmmmmmm.. Husband and wife grin
Add me to the group pls....08136158393
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by adelolaa(m): 11:02pm On May 23, 2015
Ibiblaze:

Add me to the group pls....08136158393

Name
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by adelolaa(m): 11:03pm On May 23, 2015
The group is full self.. . I will need to delete one user
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Ibiblaze(m): 11:07pm On May 23, 2015
udemzy101:
lol..i hope it won't affect the phone?
Mine does not heat oooo....I have not experience such...even when gaming ...those who complained of heating are those that have battery problem at their first charge
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Ibiblaze(m): 11:08pm On May 23, 2015
adelolaa:

OK bro...pls am waiting....
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 23, 2015
Ibiblaze:

Mine does not heat oooo....I have not experience such...even when gaming ...those who complained of heating are those that have battery problem at their first charge
thanks bro... How long does your ba3 last on normal usage and heavy usage?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by vikkytan: 11:58pm On May 23, 2015
jemmiee:
. N how much is d boom J?? Presently??
23 to 25000
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by grinface98(m): 12:11am On May 24, 2015
Nastydroid:
tecno h6 group
Good morning boss. Saw ur post on God of war on one thread like dat. Pls I've downloaded it already. What's d next step sir? Thanks in anticipation sir. God bless!
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nastydroid(m): 12:23am On May 24, 2015
grinface98:
Good morning boss. Saw ur post on God of war on one thread like dat. Pls I've downloaded it already. What's d next step sir? Thanks in anticipation sir. God bless!
do you have ppsspp on ur fone? I actually requested it for a friend
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by grinface98(m): 12:31am On May 24, 2015
Nastydroid:
do you have ppsspp on ur fone? I actually requested it for a friend
Yes I do
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nastydroid(m): 12:35am On May 24, 2015
grinface98:
Yes I do
I don't do ppsspp Bro check the games thread, fuvkyou should be able to help you out
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by grinface98(m): 7:20am On May 24, 2015
Nastydroid:
I don't do ppsspp Bro check the games thread, fuvkyou should be able to help you out
OK but I just want to know if I'll extract the zip file I downloaded or not and to which folder?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by YBAR(m): 8:55am On May 24, 2015
adelolaa:

add me too pls.
08132832978. My name is Y-BAR
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nastydroid(m): 9:55am On May 24, 2015
grinface98:
OK but I just want to know if I'll extract the zip file I downloaded or not and to which folder?
your file is in zip? i think it should be .iso extract it bro try putting it in obb,data or ppsspp folder,just try it
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by grinface98(m): 1:53pm On May 24, 2015
Nastydroid:
your file is in zip? i think it should be .iso extract it bro try putting it in obb,data or ppsspp folder,just try it
Thanks Bro. I'd done it already set but twas just lagging ni. Any game u would recommend for me dat would run smoothly on my infinix hot note? Thanks in advance
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nastydroid(m): 6:35pm On May 24, 2015
grinface98:
Thanks Bro. I'd done it already set but twas just lagging ni. Any game u would recommend for me dat would run smoothly on my infinix hot note? Thanks in advance
nova3, mordern combat 4,walking dead they all worked on my h6 flawless...just clear your ram before you start playing and switch on airplane mode or off your data.don't forget your headphone
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by grinface98(m): 6:44pm On May 24, 2015
Nastydroid:
nova3, mordern combat 4,walking dead they all worked on my h6 flawless...just clear your ram before you start playing and switch on airplane mode or off your data.don't forget your headphone
Thanks Bro I really appreciate it
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jemmiee(f): 8:04pm On May 24, 2015
iheanyi40:
lmao so u tryna say tecno suppose reward u shea grin
its true!
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jemmiee(f): 8:08pm On May 24, 2015
adelolaa:
Award winning Homescreen wink cheesy cool shocked grin
its nice

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (259) (Reply)

How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.