Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You - Phones (255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You (636059 Views)

New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by gemiclem(m): 3:54am On Aug 26, 2015
bhaliz44:
sup bro were you able to solve the pausing issue of your h6? Am facing the same issue with mine

Update kinguser or u disable it
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by defttouch: 7:37am On Aug 26, 2015
Hi guys. Please, I'd need your help with changing the imei of my Tecno H6 to that of a blackberry. Anyone who can help?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by lafayette(m): 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2015
Tecno H6 LATEST FIRMWARE with 5gb free storage. GO http://www.miahdroid.com/2015/08/tecno-h6-latest-firmware-version-stock.html?m=1 to flash and enjoy
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by lafayette(m): 9:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-QXg8xb2NYbQ/VdC2FuVijaI/AAAAAAAABCA/9gKQEao7Dgw/s1600/1439741236367.jpg[/img]

To all Tecno H6 users, this post was specifically made for you guys. I assume we all know that Tecno H6 is of two version or type, the old version with build number ...... but has 2gb allocated free space for use and also the new version with build number ........ which comes with 5gb free space for use. Well, I can say I'm so dissapointed at Tecno for not making the new H6 version with 5gb free space to be an OTA update for the users of old version to just update it using their device. Instead they decided to make a new H6 version with 5gb free space, thereby leaving the users of old version with 2gb free space in darknes. Anyway, back to the main point of this post, to the users of old version of H6, I have come up with a reliable & trusted way to help you guys switch from the old version/ firmware to the new version/ firmware so as to enjoy 5gb free space for usage & other changes instead of 2gb. Below are different screenshots showing you what I mean.

Read more: www.miahdroid.com/2015/08/tecno-h6-latest-firmware-version-stock.html?m=1
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by lafayette(m): 10:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
defttouch:
Hi guys. Please, I'd need your help with changing the imei of my Tecno H6 to that of a blackberry. Anyone who can help?

To change your imei to enjoy glo bis, goto http://www.miahdroid.com/2015/08/how-to-change-mtk-phones-imei-to-use.html?m=1
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Chuksteric(m): 11:01am On Aug 29, 2015
my tecno h6 baseband is writing unknown and it's not detecting My Sim... pls bosses help me out
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 29, 2015
jiggar:

Mr Emma, you are one of the few guys dedicated to making us enjoy our phones. You just brought a wonderful firmware upgrade for the H6, which is laudable. But, to now password a file that would benefit every H6 user, is not a welcome development.
Why don't you just spell out the password on your site, than for everyone calling and asking you for it, which might be too cumbersome for you.
All the same, it's just my opinion, and more importantly, keep up the good work.

Check comment box for the password
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by bhaliz44(m): 8:13am On Aug 30, 2015
gemiclem:

Update kinguser or u disable it
thanks bro really appreciate..
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by StrafordSTONES(m): 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
please someone should help me, I want to apply stylish fonts on my H6, how do I do it?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by defttouch: 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
lafayette:

To change your imei to enjoy glo bis, goto http://www.miahdroid.com/2015/08/how-to-change-mtk-phones-imei-to-use.html?m=1

Thanks Lafayette. But i followed your instructions down to the letter but no change. Any other idea?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Hardheolar(m): 9:46am On Sep 02, 2015
help pls. whenever I try to delete any file from my SDcard it says no permission to delete.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by charlisco(m): 1:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
this fone is crap..my screen got broken..fixing is 11000..so angry at techno products
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by drbright11: 4:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
Guys cheack out ETISALAT blazing simple android server cheat...http://cellsnews..com/2015/09/etisalat-simple-server-blazing-cheat.html grin grin
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
charlisco:
this fone is crap..my screen got broken..fixing is 11000..so angry at techno products
take it to calcare jare.... Which #11000... How much come be the phone, by the way who tell you that rubbish and wetin make u think say the phone na rubbish?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by charlesklaus(m): 3:03pm On Sep 06, 2015
Hardheolar:
help pls. whenever I try to delete any file from my SDcard it says no permission to delete.
just download x-plore and go to configuration - root access, select root access choose superuser+mount writable den go and select and delete the file tru ur x-plore
Note: you must be rooted
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by charlesklaus(m): 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2015
StrafordSTONES:
please someone should help me, I want to apply stylish fonts on my H6, how do I do it?
download I font, you need to be rooted
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Hardheolar(m): 4:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
charlesklaus:
just download x-plore and go to configuration - root access, select root access choose superuser+mount writable den go and select and delete the file tru ur x-plore
Note: you must be rooted
thanks
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by teodore(m): 9:05am On Sep 08, 2015
lafayette:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-QXg8xb2NYbQ/VdC2FuVijaI/AAAAAAAABCA/9gKQEao7Dgw/s1600/1439741236367.jpg[/img]

To all Tecno H6 users, this post was specifically made for you guys. I assume we all know that Tecno H6 is of two version or type, the old version with build number ...... but has 2gb allocated free space for use and also the new version with build number ........ which comes with 5gb free space for use. Well, I can say I'm so dissapointed at Tecno for not making the new H6 version with 5gb free space to be an OTA update for the users of old version to just update it using their device. Instead they decided to make a new H6 version with 5gb free space, thereby leaving the users of old version with 2gb free space in darknes. Anyway, back to the main point of this post, to the users of old version of H6, I have come up with a reliable & trusted way to help you guys switch from the old version/ firmware to the new version/ firmware so as to enjoy 5gb free space for usage & other changes instead of 2gb. Below are different screenshots showing you what I mean.

Read more: www.miahdroid.com/2015/08/tecno-h6-latest-firmware-version-stock.html?m=1

Please i ran into issues trying to upgrade to the latest H6 firmware; please i need to call you.........your number please or flash me 07030695003
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jiggar(m): 3:26pm On Sep 10, 2015
Bros, you are not the only one with this issue. My phone got bricked last wednesday, it was just two days ago that I decided to install the backup.

Now, the issue is that my internal memory is not showing on file manager. It keep saying USB storage damaged, format. Under storage settings, it is indicated there, but it's not mounted.
In CWM, it's showing "Error mounting /sd - ext" and if I try restoring a backup, it shows "sd -ext.img not found, skipping restore of /sd - ext".
Pls, if anyone understands all these, do explain, and if possible, proffer solutions, thanks.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by ogbeifuncletus(m): 12:57am On Sep 11, 2015
Thanks for the info. I would like to know if I can upgrade my h6 on my own using just my phone without a system, also pls send me the password at ogbeifuncletus@yahoo.com I downloaded a game, contract killer 2 but after installing, it doesn't load. When it gets to a point it says is " more space is required to unpack assets for a better gaming experience" even though I have 1gb free on the phone and 5gb on my SD, what could be the problem?

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by sirbiolee(m): 10:20am On Sep 12, 2015
since the day my Tecno H6 was unscrew by one fone engineer... He jst help me to clip back the camera flex back cus the camera is not working then but the camera is now ok but the fone network is not good again... Any help?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by sats: 10:42am On Sep 12, 2015
tecno,yeah ryt

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by hero10(m): 12:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
Neatly use Tecno H7 for sale , contact 07032773547
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by udemzyudex(m): 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
sats:
tecno,yeah ryt
e be like say you no get work..
Posting this trash in all the thread... Jobless man.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by sats: 5:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
udemzyudex:
e be like say you no get work..
Posting this trash in all the thread... Jobless man.
comment seen,you are not worth my time
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by udemzyudex(m): 7:18pm On Sep 12, 2015
sats:
comment seen,you are not worth my time

Yea.. I don't mingle with jobless people like you.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by niiabe: 12:19am On Sep 13, 2015
seribroo56:
am using tecno l6 can u pls post link to root it
use the same method as h6 but download most recent kingroot
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by seribroo56(m): 8:58am On Sep 13, 2015
niiabe:

use the same method as h6 but download most recent kingroot
thanks. Have rooted it with kingroot already
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by OBAOKITI: 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2015
Dear engineer in the house pls am having problem
updating and downloading app on my TECNOH6. It keep on loading until my data finish. Possible solution pls
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Carlcaresophia: 11:10am On Sep 14, 2015
sirbiolee:
since the day my Tecno H6 was unscrew by one fone engineer... He jst help me to clip back the camera flex back cus the camera is not working then but the camera is now ok but the fone network is not good again... Any help?
Hello Sirbiolee, you can try to take your phone, along with your receipt or warranty card, to our Carlcare Service Center, and ask our colleagues there to check it for you. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Felakezman(m): 3:11pm On Sep 14, 2015
Pls add me 08124569130....thanks
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by sirbiolee(m): 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Sirbiolee, you can try to take your phone, along with your receipt or warranty card, to our Carlcare Service Center, and ask our colleagues there to check it for you. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!

ibeju-lekki

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (Reply)

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.