Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,782 members, 7,855,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 06:21 PM

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You - Phones (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You (640094 Views)

New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AmazingZeus(m): 10:47pm On Nov 14, 2014
Preboy:

mine too... they took it down or something
hmm am yet to confirm this because my battery is down,when i charge it i will check as well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 10:53pm On Nov 14, 2014
AmazingZeus:
you never buy the phone but you want the 1st 8 digits number of h6,na this one dy reign now
LOOOOOOL
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 10:53pm On Nov 14, 2014
AmazingZeus:
me i no go carry last oh,pls oh i need h6 1st 8 digit numbers too incase any better come out
LOOOOOOL
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Chuksteric(m): 11:06pm On Nov 14, 2014
AmazingZeus:
me i no go carry last oh,pls oh i need h6 1st 8 digit numbers too incase any better come out

you can always get that of phantom z It's 1.5gig that would be allocated
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 14, 2014
stonemind:
how much is tecno h6 at sango ota?
17k at m.chris
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 11:35pm On Nov 14, 2014
Chuksteric:

you can always get that of phantom z It's 1.5gig that would be allocated
Per month?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 11:36pm On Nov 14, 2014
Abeg which of the sim slots uses a Micro sim... Sim 1 or Sim 2?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by dudesexy1111(m): 1:29am On Nov 15, 2014
mistahteepex:
andropalace.org
U'll see all there
thanks niccur
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by killzone(m): 6:08am On Nov 15, 2014
bush4ker:
tanx to u bro.I thought I was alone...most of em think dat having a quad core device makes ur phone high end device.apple don't do quad core but they use d 2 cores they have very well for example youtube a game called BIOSHOCK for the iphone 5 (dual core)and c wonders dia.go get urself an android device with andreno 300+ and get ready for gamecube and wii emulator ,just like ppsspp
my guy are u minding them today infinix will say they brought octa core processor which is media tek some BB phones like the torch 2 use snapdargon sef.i knw bioshock i was really surprised when i heard it came to ios a console game.mehn apple has gone far.Nigerians always for quantity not quality
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 15, 2014
AmazingZeus:
watin una dy do with h6 1st 8 digit numbers,abi una wan win lottery
if you change your imei to that of H6, then send the code.. etisalat will assume you use a H6 and credit you with 500mb

etisalat no dey ma area so I'm not bothered, BTW you don sign the phone?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AmazingZeus(m): 6:14am On Nov 15, 2014
confirmed no FIFA 14 on play store,maybe they want to add some features to it to make it more interesting,my words though
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AmazingZeus(m): 6:19am On Nov 15, 2014
Preboy:

if you change your imei to that of H6, then send the code.. etisalat will assume you use a H6 and credit you with 500mb

etisalat no dey ma area so I'm not bothered, BTW you don sign the phone?
is that the case, nice move brothers niaja guys no dy carry last ......... downloading with eti payg this morning

1 Share

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AmazingZeus(m): 6:24am On Nov 15, 2014
mubaarraq:
please where can I download fifa14. plzzzz. my phone is not rooted ooo.
not necessary but mind what you download in case of brick
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 6:24am On Nov 15, 2014
AmazingZeus:
is that the case, nice move brothers niaja guys no dy carry last ......... downloading with eti payg this morning
what are you downloading, make I join you... I'm way too bored
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by bhaliz44(m): 6:28am On Nov 15, 2014
So nobody fit post this imei undecided nawa for una oo sad
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AmazingZeus(m): 6:28am On Nov 15, 2014
asphalt 8 mehn this game tight

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Chuksteric(m): 6:29am On Nov 15, 2014
Heeboy94:

Per month?
Yeah... if they Don't, keep tweaking
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AmazingZeus(m): 6:31am On Nov 15, 2014
I hear say real racing make sense too,how true is that
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Chuksteric(m): 6:33am On Nov 15, 2014
AmazingZeus:
gimme the site you downloaded from please
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AmazingZeus(m): 6:46am On Nov 15, 2014
Chuksteric:
gimme the site you downloaded from please
PS (play store)

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AmazingZeus(m): 6:47am On Nov 15, 2014
Preboy:

what are you downloading, make I join you... I'm way too bored
GTA sa from andropalace after that nova 3
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 6:49am On Nov 15, 2014
Chuksteric:
Yeah... if they Don't, keep tweaking
Hmmm... Sounds good

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by toniotonero(m): 7:12am On Nov 15, 2014
AmazingZeus:
ARE BOT SIM SLOT USING NORMAL SIM CARD OR MICRO SIM??
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AmazingZeus(m): 7:23am On Nov 15, 2014
toniotonero:

ARE BOT SIM SLOT USING NORMAL SIM CARD OR MICRO SIM??
am not using h6 oh
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AmazingZeus(m): 7:28am On Nov 15, 2014
downloaded PS paid app,Shazam pro

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by obaayo2: 8:15am On Nov 15, 2014
MarthaK:

I'm quiet not stupid! undecided
im sorry,but no harm meant.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 15, 2014
mistahteepex:
etz also nice too bigger screen bigger ram etz cool sha but I'm loving this th6 I won't change it for any oda phone unless its lollipop
hw much is de L7?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 15, 2014
DjScratch:
hw much is de L7?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by tegamarro(m): 9:56am On Nov 15, 2014
People that Use this Phone should Plese Snap the phone and help us here that hasnt seen the fone before buying i wanna get this phone but i dont knw how it looks... This matters any1 can help a brother...
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by augster(m): 10:08am On Nov 15, 2014
tegamarro:
People that Use this Phone should Plese Snap the phone and help us here that hasnt seen the fone before buying i wanna get this phone but i dont knw how it looks... This matters any1 can help a brother...
google Tecno H6...you'll even see more info
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Peterexxx: 11:33am On Nov 15, 2014
Pls guyz is the ROM really 8gb or just a farce and pls the camera can its scan QR the last phone bought tecno F5 couldn't scan QR code bcus of location of camera.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 15, 2014
AmazingZeus:
hw many gig is the game, and wer did u download frm?

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (259) (Reply)

How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.