Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You - Phones (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You (636769 Views)

New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Kingoflotto(m): 3:29pm On Nov 21, 2014
o

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by eye2sabi(m): 3:31pm On Nov 21, 2014
jayhk:
(1) d camera is d best...taking pics at Nite can be confused wif a normal day pics..u can't take selfies at Nite sef cos d flash light is so bright ....its like. m gonna get blind...Xo pics @Nite is vewi cool.bliv me veri. cool nd sharp..Dis 8mp na real 8mp.
(2)it doesn't have led..buh d home key does it all...it lightens up wen charging d fone wen its off...wen u have notifications its blinks slowly lyk d home key light increases gradually to d highest nd decreases gradually..it super cool
(3)sim1 normal sim..sim 2 micro
(4)its graphics is out of Dis world ...it handles HD games wella I mean wells...I have asphalt 8 injustices FIFA 15 Thor shadow fight 2 and Mani odas no lag I mean I Neva smell lag @ll d flip case z cool..wen it closes d fone lights off den wen u open it d fone goes on back....I don't mean switch off oo...it has gestures lyk...wave ure hands to ansa calls...double tap d screen to get it on instead of using d power button..... buh dere again d ba3 z far Berra Dan infinix zeros.....infinix z a great fone too...ure choice
(5)Yh it has ota upgrade
(6)etisalat 500mb per month for 12 months
(7)Lol..h6 z super cool it doesn't ring or have a power on off tone..its silent..tecno rilli outdid demselves dey. tried

bros abeg no vex o, how do i activate the etisalat 500mb per month till 12 months
tnx in advance.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Kingoflotto(m): 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
Air tel so freaking slow here
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Xkufiz(m): 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2014
airtel users
Suffering and smiling ☺😊
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by tboyw(m): 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2014
mistahteepex:
go to mobile uncle tools . u can increase d sound there
engineering mode rather
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Xkufiz(m): 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2014
H6 is super cool..... d back camera is actually 8.3mp..... ram management us superb....... d design is lovely too......
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nuclearact: 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
Sholexyz:
rocking fifa14 n modern combat 4 on ma h6 next up Gta SA...
how are you taking screenshot
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nuclearact: 4:05pm On Nov 21, 2014
Kingoflotto:
o
how do you take screenshot
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by adeshile2: 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2014
Pls let someone try and install openvpn connect, and try importing ovpn file.... I WANT to knw if it's only my h6 that's not importing. Ovpn Config file.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2014
Nuclearact:
how do you take screenshot
Hold down volume up + power button simultaneously
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
Xkufiz:
H6 is super cool..... d front facing camera is actually 8.3mp..... ram management us superb....... d design is lovely too......
Front face Camera 8.3 For where

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by seyithug(m): 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
tboyw:
engineering mode rather
Bros, pls, explain better, How to increase the volume, and what maximum volume settings can be used.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jayhk(m): 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2014
Abeg ooo..d FIFA 14 I jez downloaded is saying resource nat found...it was playing b4 tho Abeg help me
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by bhaliz44(m): 4:45pm On Nov 21, 2014
Heeboy94:

Front face Camera 8.3 For where
lol grin
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jayhk(m): 4:48pm On Nov 21, 2014
bhaliz44:
lol grin
guy Abeg I nid ure help...I downloaded d zip file from play.mob org nd d apk..I extracted it to Cobb nd installed d apk nd it worked.nau its nat working its saying resource nat found nd can't b downloaded

2 Likes

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by bhaliz44(m): 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
jayhk:
guy Abeg I nid ure help...I downloaded d zip file from play.mob org nd d apk..I extracted it to Cobb nd installed d apk nd it worked.nau its nat working its saying resource nat found nd can't b downloaded
check your obb folder if the file you extracted is still there.. If it's still there goto settings>app>all.. Looking for the fifa apk clear the data and cache then launch it again.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jayhk(m): 5:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
bhaliz44:
check your obb folder if the file you extracted is still there.. If it's still there goto settings>app>all.. Looking for the fifa apk clear the data and cache then launch it again.
still d same bro..and d file z still dere
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Brainaic(m): 5:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
tboyw:
engineering mode rather

Pls... How can the volume be increased.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 5:41pm On Nov 21, 2014
I wanttu replace my kinguser with SuperSu, and I've downloaded it already. Can i flash it via recovery tools? Or just switch off fone and flash it like dat?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by bhaliz44(m): 5:46pm On Nov 21, 2014
jayhk:
still d same bro..and d file z still dere
is it version 1.2.8?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by adelolaa(m): 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2014
Nuclearact:
how are you taking screenshot

novice grin grin power button + volume down .... hold them together until u see the snap shot wink wink
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by adelolaa(m): 5:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
nova 3 and gta sa cool cool cool cool

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jayhk(m): 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2014
bhaliz44:
Tankx boss I installed d Rong apk..Tankx again can u help me unlock it??
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 6:08pm On Nov 21, 2014
I just replaced my Kinguser with Supersu grin

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by adelolaa(m): 6:17pm On Nov 21, 2014
Mc5, gta sa etc…….. cool cool Royal Gamer

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by shedy03(m): 6:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
VirusOO7:

How did u operate cus it is Chinese language fa
I studied the instruction on how to use king root b4 I installed it.
Google "how to root with king root".
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jayhk(m): 6:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
I jez unlocked my FIFA 14 on my h6!!!!!I didnt root or use freedom...its quite simple if ure using d latest play store go to play den kick off den select unlock...den it will say Dis game z nat available for billing....den go under it nd click on existing purchases . if it works u good to go...tank me lata

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nuclearact: 6:25pm On Nov 21, 2014
adelolaa:

novice grin grin power button + volume down .... hold them together until u see the snap shot wink wink
Do you really need to call me that? Have try dat but is not working before. I just need to confirm I'm doing the right thing. But have got it
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nuclearact: 6:26pm On Nov 21, 2014
adelolaa:

Do you really need to call me that? Have try dat but is not working before. I just need to confirm I'm doing the right thing, but have got it.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Oyetboy(m): 6:27pm On Nov 21, 2014
Heeboy94:
I just replaced my Kinguser with Supersu grin
how did you do it?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nuclearact: 6:29pm On Nov 21, 2014
Heeboy94:

Hold down volume up + power button simultaneously
Thanks
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jayhk(m): 6:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
the way Dis fone handle games is amazing..FIFA 15 lagged on my frnds s3 buh Dis fone handles dem wella!! Asin wells!

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (259) (Reply)

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.