Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,354 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You - Phones (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You (637561 Views)

New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 8:01pm On Nov 23, 2014
AmazingZeus:
you know the coco
Lol
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by shedy03(m): 8:39pm On Nov 23, 2014
Heeboy94:

It's a normal thing
it may be normal, but I don't enjoy it and too much of it zaps d battery na.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Superstar007(m): 9:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
Heeboy94:
Lol

When downloading apps from playstore. How can I get the apk file to back it up on my lappy incase I want to uninstall the app?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Basirutanko113(m): 9:09pm On Nov 23, 2014
jayhk:
Abeg my FIFA 14 once opened sae FIFA 14 has stopped..I uninstalled nd installed again..any solutions plsss
make sure that ur wifi is on when running the game.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by VirusOO7(m): 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
Heeboy94:

Ok. 08167312782
Thanks
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by VirusOO7(m): 9:30pm On Nov 23, 2014
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Mpetempe(m): 9:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
Osyxcel:

Or

Download SuperSU from playstore, open and grant root access. It'll try to update SU binary. Once it does that, you're good to go.

It will uninstall Kinguser itself. If it doesn't, then you can do that yourself.

'There is no SU Binary installed, and SuperSU cannot install it. This is a problem!
If you just upgraded to android 4.3, you need to manually re-root -consult the relevant forums for your device!'

i got the message above after i installed Supersu and tried opening it.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
Mpetempe:

'There is no SU Binary installed, and SuperSU cannot install it. This is a problem!
If you just upgraded to android 4.3, you need to manually re-root -consult the relevant forums for your device!'

i got the message above after i installed Supersu and tried opening it.

Av you rooted the phone already?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jayhk(m): 9:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
Basirutanko113:
make sure that ur wifi is on when running the game.
Tankx boss it worked
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 9:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
Superstar007:

When downloading apps from playstore. How can I get the apk file to back it up on my lappy incase I want to uninstall the app?

You can use the preinstalled Backup app to backup your apps, and you will find it in SDcard>Backup

Or

Use ES explorer, press menu softbutton, click on app manager. Select the apps you want to backup, then click on backup. You will find the backed up apps in SDcard>Backups>apps folder

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by donbenart: 10:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
what does this phone come with? Pls whats inside the phone box

h6 and p4 which is beta need a good reviewer
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Codedboy95(m): 10:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
donbenart:
what does this phone come with? Pls whats inside the phone box

h6 and p4 which is beta need a good reviewer
h6 is beta and it comes with the regular things ... charger and ear piece.. hw far now longest time it's hack3i
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by LAWLESS250(m): 10:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
scofield33:
[img]http:///blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/parktelogo.jpg[/img]

Tecno H6 features 8.0MP rear camera with autofocus function and LED flash,powerful Android 4.4 platform,fast quad-core processor and 2350mAh large battery.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1809630_tecnoh6parktelonline1_jpeg6dcd94b777d983106ef8c3a5a7f84774

[size=14pt]Key Specifications:[/size]

Network:GSM/WCDMA/3.75G

Operating system:Android 4.4, KitKat

SIM card:Dual sim Normal SIM card,Micro SIM card

Memory: 8GB ROM + 1GB RAM

CPU:1.3GHz Quad-core Processor

Display:4.5" IPS Touchscreen; Resolution:480 x 854

Dimension: 129.7 X 64.5 X 9.8mm

Camera:8.0MP AF Back Camera with Flash, 2.0MP Front Camera

Battery Capacity: 2350mAh

Connectivity: Wi-Fi,Hotspot, Bluetooth 3.0, USB 2.0,Gps,AGPS,OTG,HOTKNOT

Colors:Silver grey, Black

Accessories:

Charger
Cable battery
Earphone
Warranty card
User guide.
Cover

Available now @ [size=14pt]N17,500[/size]. click to buy
this is what I call cheap but expensive android smart phone,I must sell my sanny s3 for these beast pls what's the price if you are in akwa ibom
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by abdulatif8: 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
good evening guys; I just got this phone today; pls
I need the rooting method and how to back up the Rom
and files needed thankx
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AdemolaGoc: 11:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
abdulatif8:
good evening guys; I just got this phone today; pls
I need the rooting method and how to back up the Rom
and files needed thankx

Please how much and from where?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Superstar007(m): 11:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
Osyxcel:

You can use the preinstalled Backup app to backup your apps, and you will find it in SDcard>Backup

Or

Use ES explorer, press menu softbutton, click on app manager. Select the apps you want to backup, then click on backup. You will find the backed up apps in SDcard>Backups>apps folder

Thanks. . It worked although the explorer force closed after each backup
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Superstar007(m): 11:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
LAWLESS250:
this is what I call cheap but expensive android smart phone,I must sell my sanny s3 for these beast pls what's the price if you are in akwa ibom

I bought mine 17k. Where in Aks are you?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by abdulatif8: 11:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
AdemolaGoc:

Please how much and from where?

from kaduna north makafi plaza! price #¹17k
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by donbenart: 4:01am On Nov 24, 2014
Codedboy95:
h6 is beta and it comes with the regular things ... charger and ear piece.. hw far now longest time it's hack3i

wow hack3i u don port too *lol* planning to port soon but p4 gat more rom developers than tecno h6, and it is highly twerkable than, h6 display and camera iz mad ill...
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Codedboy95(m): 6:54am On Nov 24, 2014
donbenart:

wow hack3i u don port too *lol* planning to port soon but p4 gat more rom developers than tecno h6, and it is highly twerkable than, h6 display and camera iz mad ill...
abi now
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 6:56am On Nov 24, 2014
Superstar007:

Thanks. . It worked although the explorer force closed after each backup

You can uninstall and reinstall it....
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by tboyw(m): 7:33am On Nov 24, 2014
Osyxcel:

Or

pls that Collins dictionary, is it OK
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by parrotibaba(m): 7:52am On Nov 24, 2014
Superstar007:

download app saver ,mark the apks u want to save ,thank me later
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AmazingZeus(m): 8:06am On Nov 24, 2014
just replaced kinguser with super su from play store,so simple and straight forward OK after installing super su it prompted me to download or update su binary through cwmr or twrp or normal I selected normal after some minutes of downloading it wrote su binary updated or downloaded shikina

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by adelolaa(m): 9:00am On Nov 24, 2014
Superstar007:

download ex explorer and use it to backup the app to sd card. then copy it from your sd card wink wink cheesy
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AdemolaGoc: 9:01am On Nov 24, 2014
Please guys, where can I get tecno h6 for 17k or less in Lagos?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Superstar007(m): 9:34am On Nov 24, 2014
adelolaa:

download ex explorer and use it to backup the app to sd card. then copy it from your sd card wink wink cheesy

You meant Es explorer right?
Anyway, Thanks smiley

parrotibaba:
download app saver ,mark the apks u want to save ,thank me later

I think Es explorer will do, thanks anyways.

Osyxcel:

You can uninstall and reinstall it....

It doesn't really close in the actual sense. It only gives the pop up but the app remains open. I think l can manage that.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 10:08am On Nov 24, 2014
tboyw:
pls that Collins dictionary, is it OK

Yes, very ok. It's just like the Java version.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by adelolaa(m): 10:09am On Nov 24, 2014
H6 battery indicator too stubborn…….. I want to change it but not changing and the rest are changing sad angry undecided

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 10:12am On Nov 24, 2014
AmazingZeus:
just replaced kinguser with super su from play store,so simple and straight forward OK after installing super su it prompted me to download or update su binary through cwmr or twrp or normal I selected normal after some minutes of downloading it wrote su binary updated or downloaded shikina

Easy and straight forward.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 10:20am On Nov 24, 2014
A full day of normal use... (Not H6) without pluging into power in the middle...

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 10:22am On Nov 24, 2014
adelolaa:
H6 battery indicator too stubborn…….. I want to change it but not changing and the rest are changing sad angry undecided

What are you using to change it?

BTW, shey na U get dreads? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (259) (Reply)

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.