Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Collection Of Tecno Stock ROM (clockworkmod / MTK) Backups For Mosttecno Phones - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Collection Of Tecno Stock ROM (clockworkmod / MTK) Backups For Mosttecno Phones (25478 Views)

Collections Of Some Tecno Stock Roms & Back Up / Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno / The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collection Of Tecno Stock ROM (clockworkmod / MTK) Backups For Mosttecno Phones by Daubless: 3:32pm On Nov 30, 2014
Hi, any link for stock rom for tecno h7 please...my phone is bricked after accidentaly formating the system, i dont have a backup..my email adrs is jwaforo@gmail.com.any help will be much appreciated
Re: Collection Of Tecno Stock ROM (clockworkmod / MTK) Backups For Mosttecno Phones by Samtobh(m): 9:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
TECNO H7 ROM can be extracted from a working one using MTK DROID TOOL
Re: Collection Of Tecno Stock ROM (clockworkmod / MTK) Backups For Mosttecno Phones by okinme: 5:15am On Feb 04, 2015
MTN DATA SHARED OFFERS.
GET MTN DATA FOR BLACKBERRY 10, ANDROID & MODEM @ AFFORDABLE AMOUNT.
1GB ----------1200
2GB -----------2400
Call 08035448544 OR 08053635768
I accept Bank payment or MTN Recharge Card.
Thanks
Re: Collection Of Tecno Stock ROM (clockworkmod / MTK) Backups For Mosttecno Phones by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
Samtobh:

the same ROM Ur backed up using MTK DROID TOOL can be flashed back to the phone using SP FLASH TOOL
when i try to conect pdanet adb.exe process terminating what does that mean
Re: Collection Of Tecno Stock ROM (clockworkmod / MTK) Backups For Mosttecno Phones by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 16, 2015
Samtobh:
TECNO H7 ROM can be extracted from a working one using MTK DROID TOOL
i can't enable usb tether mode on my phone.
Re: Collection Of Tecno Stock ROM (clockworkmod / MTK) Backups For Mosttecno Phones by Samtobh(m): 12:17am On Feb 16, 2015
penquin:
i can't enable usb tether mode on my phone.
Sis,you don't need that.Have you followed the procedure i outlined?
Re: Collection Of Tecno Stock ROM (clockworkmod / MTK) Backups For Mosttecno Phones by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 16, 2015
Samtobh:

Sis,you don't need that.Have you followed the procedure i outlined?
yes o recovery not match size
Re: Collection Of Tecno Stock ROM (clockworkmod / MTK) Backups For Mosttecno Phones by Samtobh(m): 12:26am On Feb 16, 2015
penquin:
yes o recovery not match size
as in?when you clicked back up,what was the response?
Re: Collection Of Tecno Stock ROM (clockworkmod / MTK) Backups For Mosttecno Phones by Samtobh(m): 12:26am On Feb 16, 2015
HOW TO BACK-UP ROM USING MTK DROID TOOL
This procedure is the same for all MTK based Android phones (e.g Tecno, Gionee, Infinix, TLC, Opsson, Innjoo, Lead1
etc )
Tools needed
* A working MTK phone
* Download PdaNet
* Download MTK Droid tools
* PC
* USB Cord
Procedure
* Enable USB debugging on the good MTK phone (Settings > Developer > Tick USB Debugging) then connect it to PC.
If you don't find Developer under Settings then
go to Settings > About > Keep taping Build Number
* Install PdaNet on the PC with the USB debugging enabled working MTK phone still connected (Select Other from the
list of devices during installation)
* At the end of PdaNet installation, you should get a "drivers successfully installed" message
* Launch MTK droid tools as Administrator (right-click > run as Administrator) still with the working MTK phone
connected to PC
* MTK droid tools should detect and display the phones details by the left along with a yellow box at the bottom
* Click ROOT at the bottom of MTK and select Yes/OK if prompted on PC and Grant if prompted on phone
* A progress bar should load at the bottom shortly after which the yellow box should become green
* Click on the root,backup,recovery tab at the top
* Click Backup (MTK should keep writing some things by the right hand side during backup) and wait till backup is
complete
* If you get a prompt to pack backup, select No.
* Once backup is complete, don't close MTK droid tools
* Go to the MTK droid tools folder > Backups > Folder named after the phone's model e.g Tecno_m3_backup.... and
take note of this folder as the 'Backup folder'
because we'll be referring to it soon
* Go back to MTK droid tools and click 'To prepare blocks for Flash Tool'
* A window will open, in this window, navigate to the Backup folder (mentioned above) and select the md5 file
* MTK will start copying some items (check the right hand side) so wait till copying is complete
* If you get an error like "Preparation of files for FlashTool is impossible, file isn't found" then remove all scatter files
in the backup folder except one and rename this
last one to MT65??_Android_scatter ( where "??" represents the number for your phone model e.g
MT6572_Android_scatter)
* Once copying is complete, open the Backup folder and you should see a folder named "!Files to flash"
* The !files to flash folder is a selection of files needed to use Sp Flash tool, keep it well
* Both the !files to flash folder and the x_backup folder (which contains the !files to flash folder) are your phone's
MTK backup
* If you need an MTK Droid tools backup of usrdata and cache then use MTK Droid Tools version 2.3.0 or copy them
from the Clockworkmod backup
Re: Collection Of Tecno Stock ROM (clockworkmod / MTK) Backups For Mosttecno Phones by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 16, 2015
Samtobh:
HOW TO BACK-UP ROM USING MTK DROID TOOL
This procedure is the same for all MTK based Android phones (e.g Tecno, Gionee, Infinix, TLC, Opsson, Innjoo, Lead1
etc )
Tools needed
* A working MTK phone
* Download PdaNet
* Download MTK Droid tools
* PC
* USB Cord
Procedure
* Enable USB debugging on the good MTK phone (Settings > Developer > Tick USB Debugging) then connect it to PC.
If you don't find Developer under Settings then
go to Settings > About > Keep taping Build Number
* Install PdaNet on the PC with the USB debugging enabled working MTK phone still connected (Select Other from the
list of devices during installation)
* At the end of PdaNet installation, you should get a "drivers successfully installed" message
* Launch MTK droid tools as Administrator (right-click > run as Administrator) still with the working MTK phone
connected to PC
* MTK droid tools should detect and display the phones details by the left along with a yellow box at the bottom
* Click ROOT at the bottom of MTK and select Yes/OK if prompted on PC and Grant if prompted on phone
* A progress bar should load at the bottom shortly after which the yellow box should become green
* Click on the root,backup,recovery tab at the top
* Click Backup (MTK should keep writing some things by the right hand side during backup) and wait till backup is
complete
* If you get a prompt to pack backup, select No.
* Once backup is complete, don't close MTK droid tools
* Go to the MTK droid tools folder > Backups > Folder named after the phone's model e.g Tecno_m3_backup.... and
take note of this folder as the 'Backup folder'
because we'll be referring to it soon
* Go back to MTK droid tools and click 'To prepare blocks for Flash Tool'
* A window will open, in this window, navigate to the Backup folder (mentioned above) and select the md5 file
* MTK will start copying some items (check the right hand side) so wait till copying is complete
* If you get an error like "Preparation of files for FlashTool is impossible, file isn't found" then remove all scatter files
in the backup folder except one and rename this
last one to MT65??_Android_scatter ( where "??" represents the number for your phone model e.g
MT6572_Android_scatter)
* Once copying is complete, open the Backup folder and you should see a folder named "!Files to flash"
* The !files to flash folder is a selection of files needed to use Sp Flash tool, keep it well
* Both the !files to flash folder and the x_backup folder (which contains the !files to flash folder) are your phone's
MTK backup
* If you need an MTK Droid tools backup of usrdata and cache then use MTK Droid Tools version 2.3.0 or copy them.
from the Clockworkmod backup
sir have copied the md5 file what next, i dont how to go about the last one

Re: Collection Of Tecno Stock ROM (clockworkmod / MTK) Backups For Mosttecno Phones by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 16, 2015
now i tried to boot it to recovery mode its bringing out lines i couldn't see anythin...
Re: Collection Of Tecno Stock ROM (clockworkmod / MTK) Backups For Mosttecno Phones by vjsmiles: 8:17am On Feb 16, 2015
Re: Collection Of Tecno Stock ROM (clockworkmod / MTK) Backups For Mosttecno Phones by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 16, 2015
no one is saying anything
Re: Collection Of Tecno Stock ROM (clockworkmod / MTK) Backups For Mosttecno Phones by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 16, 2015
phone info

Re: Collection Of Tecno Stock ROM (clockworkmod / MTK) Backups For Mosttecno Phones by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 16, 2015
now the main thing my phone now boot to cwm mode what next pls??
Re: Collection Of Tecno Stock ROM (clockworkmod / MTK) Backups For Mosttecno Phones by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 16, 2015
my phone can nw boot to cwm so what next pls... Where are you since yesterday night.....[shouting]

just kiddng
Re: Collection Of Tecno Stock ROM (clockworkmod / MTK) Backups For Mosttecno Phones by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
shamed on you.. i don do am... u loged in buh u didnt answer me... well have done it............... that human for me
Re: Collection Of Tecno Stock ROM (clockworkmod / MTK) Backups For Mosttecno Phones by albertbosun(m): 7:53am On Feb 17, 2015
Samtobh:
Here's a collection of Tecno Stock ROM (Clockworkmod / MTK) Backups
for most Tecno phones. Please, feel free to contribute your links (Stock
ROM backup only) as we build thef list:
For the MTK Backups, you'll need to Flash using SP Flash Tool. Follow
this guide.
SP Flash tool is an application you could find very useful in fixing
extreme cases of a bricked MTK Android (e.g Tecno, TLC, Gionee, Infinix,
Opsson, Innjoo, Lead1 etc) like the phone not coming on at all or not
booting into recovery mode etc. Lets get started:
What you'll need
* A PC
* USB Cord
* The phone you wish to flash the files to
* Scatter file ( Scatter file should already be contained in Stock MTK
Backup so ignore this. If you still cant find it then Download
@ :
Tecno scatter files
Gionee scatter files
Infinix scatter files
Innjoo scatter files
Opsson scatter files
* SP Flash toll download at https://drive.google.comle/drive
d/0B9srKhKuVIMnazExTU5oTi1zVHM/edit?usp=sharing )
* Install Mediatek / MTK drivers
If you don't have a working phone of the same model
then you'll need to manually install MTK drivers
* Stock ROM backup / files you wish to flash to the phone ( If you need
Stock MTK backup for your phone model then request
If you have access to a working phone of the same model then create an
MTK backup of the phone.
# Note: You can download different versions of SP Flash tool just in
case one isn't working.
Procedure
Lets get started:
1. Remove the battery from the phone and slot it back in without booting
the phone (If the battery is irremovable then simply switch if off)
2. Launch SP Flash Tool
2b. Click on options at the top and make sure USB Mode is enabled.
3. Click on Scatter-loading by the right
4. In the window that pops up, select the scatter file for your phone then
click open (scatter file is a text file with the word "scatter" in its name )
5. A list should appear (preloader, mbr, ebr etc)
5b. If usrdata and cache are unticked and you need them, then backup a
working phone of the same model using MTK droid tools version 2.3.4
with the "Backup userdata and cache" option selected.
------ Step 6 is only for if you wish to format the phone. Skip it if you
don't wish to format -----
6. (optional) If you wish to wipe the phone, click format
6b. (optional) After clicking format, a dialogue box will pop up, ensure
that 'Auto Format Flash' and 'Format whole flash without bootloader' are
selected
6c. (optional) click OK, Stop should now be red in color while Format
should be grey in color
6d. (optional) Connect your switched off phone via USB cord, a progress
bar should load till you get a 'Success' message (green circle)
6e. (optional) Disconnect the phone
7. Tick the box beside Preloader (if you wish to flash it) then double-
click preloader
8. In the window that pops up, select the preloader.bin file
9. Repeat this step for all the other files you wish to flash (dont tick any
you dont wish to flash)
10. After selecting all the files you wish to flash, click 'Download' (with
an arrow above it)
11. Stop should now be red in color, connect the switched off phone to
the PC via USB
12. A progress bar should run till you get a 'Success message' (green
circle)
13. Disconnect the phone, remove the battery for 15 seconds, slot it back
in then power up the phone
14. If the phone doesn't come on, then flash preloader.bin also.
15. Do a data wipe if requested to after booting.
* Note:
If you get any error in SP Flash tool or the phone still didn't work after
flashing then Holla at me

bros, abeg how can I flash my tecno r7 with sp flash tool? I did a backup with mtk droid tools before i installed cyanogenmod11 custom rom. Now, I want to flash back to my stock rom. I've tried every tin I could but my device won't just display on the sp flash tool! I should have used clockworldmod recovery to do my backup, it would have been more easier to revert to stock. This sp flash tool proceedure is kinda complicated.

I'm stuck...Pls, HELP bro!!!
Re: Collection Of Tecno Stock ROM (clockworkmod / MTK) Backups For Mosttecno Phones by Samtobh(m): 10:46am On Feb 17, 2015
albertbosun:

bros, abeg how can I flash my tecno r7 with sp flash tool? I did a backup with mtk droid tools before i installed cyanogenmod11 custom rom. Now, I want to flash back to my stock rom. I've tried every tin I could but my device won't just display on the sp flash tool! I should have used clockworldmod recovery to do my backup, it would have been more easier to revert to stock. This sp flash tool proceedure is kinda complicated.

I'm stuck...Pls, HELP bro!!!
Have you installed the necessary drivers?
secondly, have you prepared the FILES TO FLASH TOOL using mtk droid?
if yes, you may try downloading another sp flash tool version, then locate the scatter file and flash.
Re: Collection Of Tecno Stock ROM (clockworkmod / MTK) Backups For Mosttecno Phones by Samtobh(m): 10:48am On Feb 17, 2015
penquin:
shamed on you.. i don do am... u loged in buh u didnt answer me... well have done it............... that human for me
I am so sorry ma,I tried posting a link for you to download the Boot.IMG file for your phone and it was thought as spam by the site Admins, so I was banned for 48 hours.
I'm back now.
Thanks for your understanding.
Re: Collection Of Tecno Stock ROM (clockworkmod / MTK) Backups For Mosttecno Phones by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 17, 2015
Samtobh:

I am so sorry ma,I tried posting a link for you to download the Boot.IMG file for your phone and it was thought as spam by the site Admins, so I was banned for 48 hours.
I'm back now.
Thanks for your understanding.
now i understand,im sorry for mah words buh now wonna upgrade it
Re: Collection Of Tecno Stock ROM (clockworkmod / MTK) Backups For Mosttecno Phones by Samtobh(m): 11:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
penquin:
now i understand,im sorry for mah words buh now wonna upgrade it
OK
is it the new p5? or the old one.
what's the OS version
Re: Collection Of Tecno Stock ROM (clockworkmod / MTK) Backups For Mosttecno Phones by hovatek: 12:37am On Feb 18, 2015
Samtobh:
Please, direct all your questions to me

thumbs up
Re: Collection Of Tecno Stock ROM (clockworkmod / MTK) Backups For Mosttecno Phones by Samtobh(m): 2:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
post=30833866:

thumbs up
Oga ,I hail o
Re: Collection Of Tecno Stock ROM (clockworkmod / MTK) Backups For Mosttecno Phones by hovatek: 3:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
Samtobh:

Oga ,I hail o

you're doing a great job here. keep it up.
Re: Collection Of Tecno Stock ROM (clockworkmod / MTK) Backups For Mosttecno Phones by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
Samtobh:

OK
is it the new p5? or the old one.
what's the OS version
old one
Re: Collection Of Tecno Stock ROM (clockworkmod / MTK) Backups For Mosttecno Phones by Samtobh(m): 5:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
post=30850419:

you're doing a great job here. keep it up.
you are the boss
Re: Collection Of Tecno Stock ROM (clockworkmod / MTK) Backups For Mosttecno Phones by Samtobh(m): 5:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
penquin:
old one
I will look for a good ROM for you to port to your phone.
Re: Collection Of Tecno Stock ROM (clockworkmod / MTK) Backups For Mosttecno Phones by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
Samtobh:

I will look for a good ROM for you to port to your phone.
patiently waiting sir. and thanks sir
Re: Collection Of Tecno Stock ROM (clockworkmod / MTK) Backups For Mosttecno Phones by Samtobh(m): 10:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
penquin:
patiently waiting sir. and thanks sir
please go to ANDROIDVILLAZ dot com and search for xperia ROM/supernova ROM for tecno p5
Re: Collection Of Tecno Stock ROM (clockworkmod / MTK) Backups For Mosttecno Phones by Dhurmynick(m): 1:37am On Feb 20, 2015
Please help, for the past few months my techno p5 hasn't been switching on... Its hard bricked, it doesn't charge when I plug it in, it just shows the logo, then reboots again... I've flashed all p5 roms i can find.. I still can't get it to switch on.. Please help.
Re: Collection Of Tecno Stock ROM (clockworkmod / MTK) Backups For Mosttecno Phones by Samtobh(m): 9:03am On Feb 20, 2015
Dhurmynick:
Please help, for the past few months my techno p5 hasn't been switching on... Its hard bricked, it doesn't charge when I plug it in, it just shows the logo, then reboots again... I've flashed all p5 roms i can find.. I still can't get it to switch on.. Please help.
Do you have some one around you with the same type of phone?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications / Whatsapp Adds New Rules For 'Delete For Everyone' Feature / Incredible Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.