Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

200Level LASU Female Student Dies After Party - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 200Level LASU Female Student Dies After Party (27398 Views)

Final Year EBSU Student Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) / FUTA Final Year Student Dies While Playing Football / DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

200Level LASU Female Student Dies After Party by quduslap(m): 11:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
Another on danger list

Tragedy struck the Lagos State University (LASU) on Friday as a 200 level female student from the Department of History and International Relations died after attending a send forth party.

A second male student is said to be on danger list at Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH). Both he and the late female student were vomiting blood.

Senior management staff of LASU told our Correspondent that the female student started foaming in the mouth and was rushed to a hospital where she later died.

It was also gathered that after her death blood gushed out front her mouth and nose thus fueling the speculation that she might have been poisoned.

The corpse of the female LASU student has been deposited at LASUTH on Friday awaiting autopsy report.
It was learnt that family members of the dead student stormed LASU Friday to ask the university to produce their ward amidst wailing.
The family members are suspecting she was poisoned at the party based on the blood gushing out from her mouth and nose.
The organizers of the party which took place at a hotel (name withheld) it was gathered did not get approval from the university management nor was the Students Union aware of the event.

The university management Sunday Sun learnt have launched a full-scale investigation into the incident and have asked the organizers to produce names of lecturers who they claimed attended the party.
Some of the students who attended the party and sat on the same table told university officials that they eat and drank the same food and drink.

The acting Director, Centre for Information Press and Public Relations (CIPPR), Mr. Adekoya told our Correspondent that official statement would be made public investigations by security personnel.
His words: ‘’The incident (party) happened outside the university campus’’.
Attention of LASU and LASUTH management is now focused on the male student on danger list as they battle to ensure he survives.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/200-level-lasu-female-student-die-after-party/

3 Likes

Re: 200Level LASU Female Student Dies After Party by badaoyeyemi(f): 11:35pm On Feb 13, 2016
Hmmmmm.....tank God i was in my father house

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 200Level LASU Female Student Dies After Party by quduslap(m): 11:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
badaoyeyemi:

funny u smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 200Level LASU Female Student Dies After Party by anath(m): 11:41pm On Feb 13, 2016
this is a learning point for all of us party lovers. rip to the babe.

4 Likes

Re: 200Level LASU Female Student Dies After Party by meelorlah(f): 11:56pm On Feb 13, 2016
I'm just tired of the news I've been hearing these days, IT IS WELL. RIP young lady

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 200Level LASU Female Student Dies After Party by Kingsasian(m): 12:00am On Feb 14, 2016
RIP to her.

3 Likes

Re: 200Level LASU Female Student Dies After Party by CertifiedFreak(m): 7:44am On Feb 14, 2016
RIP young lady. The parents who were asking the University authorities to provide their kid tho; do they expect the university authorities to be monitoring spirits after giving her admission?

8 Likes

Re: 200Level LASU Female Student Dies After Party by Donfamous(m): 8:52am On Feb 14, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
are u a lasuite?
Re: 200Level LASU Female Student Dies After Party by Donfamous(m): 8:57am On Feb 14, 2016
CertifiedFreak:
RIP young lady. The parents who were asking the University authorities to provide their kid tho; do they expect the university authorities to be monitoring spirits after giving her admission?
pls read wel before rushing to comment. they asked the management to provide d corpse not d kid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 200Level LASU Female Student Dies After Party by badaoyeyemi(f): 10:10am On Feb 14, 2016
Donfamous:
are u a lasuite?
yeah
Re: 200Level LASU Female Student Dies After Party by LouisBERG: 10:33am On Feb 14, 2016
Send-forth gone wrong. There is something sensitive that i can decipher from this write up i thiNk she nd the supposedly guy that survive was planned to be poisoned that fateful day.
#RIP
#IfOnlySheKnewBeenAtHomeShouLdHaveBeTheBestOptioN
#caLLmeBERG
Re: 200Level LASU Female Student Dies After Party by Mystery007(m): 11:51am On Feb 14, 2016
R.I.P to the dead
Re: 200Level LASU Female Student Dies After Party by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 14, 2016
Jonathan sef

- what could influence the death of a person during a party?
- the report referenced a second male student. Where was the first male mentioned in the report?

Poor reporting skill observed in the story.

1 Like

Re: 200Level LASU Female Student Dies After Party by Aspiregreat: 11:57am On Feb 14, 2016
badaoyeyemi:

Obedient and wise child... grin
Re: 200Level LASU Female Student Dies After Party by Donfamous(m): 12:20pm On Feb 14, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
yeah
nice to meet u, lemme pm u
Re: 200Level LASU Female Student Dies After Party by LoremIpsum: 12:33pm On Feb 14, 2016
Keneking:
Jonathan sef

- the report referenced a second male student. Where was the first male mentioned in the report?

Your obsession with Jonah will take you to an early grave. Lepent

3 Likes

Re: 200Level LASU Female Student Dies After Party by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
She was prolly drugged. NPF will need to make a number of arrests.
Re: 200Level LASU Female Student Dies After Party by kennyman2000(m): 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
Hmmmmmm.. Dont trust Yahoo boys in this scenerio. They may have been used by our so called Gboys.. Rest in peace anyway.
Re: 200Level LASU Female Student Dies After Party by menix(m): 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2016
See what converting someone else boyfwend has cost her...

I just pity the dude, because he probably kissed a poisoned mouth forming Kissing Badoo..

Wish him quick recovery while the gal rest in peace after registering her death with Karma...

1 Like

Re: 200Level LASU Female Student Dies After Party by Dottore: 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2016
Too bad
Re: 200Level LASU Female Student Dies After Party by bjprodint(f): 12:36pm On Feb 14, 2016
Students and parties are just like bread and beans
Re: 200Level LASU Female Student Dies After Party by happney65: 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2016
Donfamous:
nice to meet u,
lemme pm u

Do not PM my wife ohhh...Yemi don't answer him ohh..Okay?. grin
Re: 200Level LASU Female Student Dies After Party by abumeinben(m): 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2016
Yahoo ++

Someone's investment from primary school.
Party lovers, you too be warned
Re: 200Level LASU Female Student Dies After Party by kingarizona1(m): 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2016
angry Too bad
Re: 200Level LASU Female Student Dies After Party by ritababe(f): 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2016
too much shayo
Re: 200Level LASU Female Student Dies After Party by waleakanfe(m): 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2016
God help us!!!
Re: 200Level LASU Female Student Dies After Party by mccoy47(m): 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2016
RIP.

BUT WHEN THEY TELL DEM TO FACE STUDIES AND LEAVE PARTY THEY WILL SAY NO.

JUST NEGODU

2 Likes

Re: 200Level LASU Female Student Dies After Party by SQLmastar(m): 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2016
Donfamous:
nice to meet u,
lemme pm u
why do you wanna pm Her/Him?
Is it cos She/he is a lasuite or cos You were replied
Re: 200Level LASU Female Student Dies After Party by pulsa(m): 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2016
Keneking:
Jonathan sef

a second student who happens to be a male, what's wrong in what they said
Re: 200Level LASU Female Student Dies After Party by rizkidrocks(m): 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2016
what do i care...i have a party tonight murdafuckas and i'm going undecided
Re: 200Level LASU Female Student Dies After Party by thundafire: 12:38pm On Feb 14, 2016
na wa endtime pple nd val just arrived may dat person dat did dat tin nt see easter 4 him/she 2 deprive person val day

(1) (2) (Reply)

ASUU ‘Thinking Of Another Strike’ - See Reactions / Ayuba Abdullahi: Kwara University Deputy Bursar Dies Watching Super Eagles AFCON / How Do You Wear Your Bag (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.