Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,824 members, 7,813,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

a - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / a (3222 Views)

Massive Recruitment At Workforce Management Centre– (56 Positions) / a / a (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

a by Giannakopoulos(f): 5:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
e
Re: a by prudentkolly(m): 7:49am On Oct 27, 2014
Pls am in lagos, and i need job. Kindly help me
Re: a by metrosexual: 7:50pm On Nov 09, 2014
Giannakopoulos:
Our clients, two of the biggest banks in Nigeria are seeking to employ Sale Associates across the South-South Region. If you are resident in Akwa Ibom & wish to submit your CVs, forward it to: outsourcingngr@gmail.com

Note: This is for OND,HND & BSC holders,minimum grade is a lower credit or 2nd class lower respectively & workforce management centre limited does not demand for any fee from any candidate(s).

CV submission is still in progress as Banks wishes to embark on a massive recruitment in this region. TO THOSE WHO WERE INVITED,BUT MISSED THE INTERVIEW,YOU CAN RE-SEND ONLY YOUR NAME(S) to the aforementioned email address. And those whose residential address on their CVs is not AKS need not apply. Maximum age is 32.THIS MAY BE THE LAST BATCH.

Giannakopoulos Thanks for all your updates on Akwa Ibom jobs.

I and some friends applied to be outsourced in Akwa Ibom to your email, and two weeks after none of us have heard nothing from you guys, I just wanted to know what's up. We all reside in Akwa Ibom, below 30 years and all posses B.Sc and HND grades minimum of a Second Class Lower and Lower Credit respectively. So are we still on the right track concerning the bank outsourcing job position in Akwa Ibom we applied for?
Re: a by Giannakopoulos(f): 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
metrosexual:

Giannakopoulos Thanks for all your updates on Akwa Ibom jobs.

I and some friends applied to be outsourced in Akwa Ibom to your email, and two weeks after none of us have heard nothing from you guys, I just wanted to know what's up. We all reside in Akwa Ibom, below 30 years and all posses B.Sc and HND grades minimum of a Second Class Lower and Lower Credit respectively. So are we still on the right track concerning the bank outsourcing job position in Akwa Ibom we applied for?
Your list is the 3rd Batch and is on stand-by,those in 1st and 2nd batches were all contacted. Once there's another opening,those on the standby list would be invited. Thank you for your observation.
Re: a by metrosexual: 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
Giannakopoulos:
Your list is the 3rd Batch and is on stand-by,those in 1st and 2nd batches were all contacted. Once there's another opening,those on the standby list would be invited. Thank you for your observation.

Thanks for the information.
Please how can I contact you privately? I sent you a PM email request.
Re: a by metrosexual: 11:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
Re: a by Giannakopoulos(f): 8:29am On Nov 24, 2014
a
Re: a by metrosexual: 4:39am On Nov 25, 2014
Giannakopoulos:
Yes,sorry the msg was not customized bc there is an urgent recruitment going on.

Too bad I missed the interview due to the fact that the message was not customised and again because I felt it must have been some other job offer I had applied for and not the Akwa Ibom outsourcing offer, reasons being that it was not clearly stated in the text and I thought the interview would have been done in Akwa Ibom and not Port Harcourt. Pardon my unavoidable misconceptions.

Please can the interview be rescheduled or something? Should I send a text to the phone number asking for a rescheduling or something?
Thanks.
Re: a by babakk2(m): 8:54am On Nov 25, 2014
Please I need job I am living in osun state osogbo to be precise and o have third class. Please kindly help a fellow brother
Re: a by Giannakopoulos(f): 8:59am On Nov 26, 2014
Re: a by ladyJ22(f): 9:28am On Nov 26, 2014
please i need a job i reside in abuja. i have upper credit in accounting. i can work in enugu abuja or delta. pls help

(1) (Reply)

United Nations Migration Needs Support Officers (Salary + USD4,000 Allowance) / Uacfood Is Recuiting Again / FRSC Screening Details | See Requirement, Date, Dress Code Etc. Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.