Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Help: Is There Anything Wrong With Me? I Poo Like 5times A Day(not Diarrhea) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help: Is There Anything Wrong With Me? I Poo Like 5times A Day(not Diarrhea) (1141 Views)

Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( / Does Chocolate Cause Diarrhea? / Bathing Every Day Not The Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Is There Anything Wrong With Me? I Poo Like 5times A Day(not Diarrhea) by samplanner(m): 7:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
I've been wondering about this. I used to poo more than 5times a day. but its a normal poo without diarrhea just dt am worried, why is this happening to me bcs I've been experiencing this for more than a month. any1 can help pls. thanks.
Re: Help: Is There Anything Wrong With Me? I Poo Like 5times A Day(not Diarrhea) by Ploy(m): 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2014
Do you lose weight? If you don't, it means you eat more than your body need. Give part of your meal to those that need it, they are everywhere. You may be helping someone live

If you emaciate, go see ya dokita asap
Re: Help: Is There Anything Wrong With Me? I Poo Like 5times A Day(not Diarrhea) by benega: 7:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
Classic symptom of Gluttonism
Re: Help: Is There Anything Wrong With Me? I Poo Like 5times A Day(not Diarrhea) by Lovetinz(m): 7:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
You are lucky.
If you work where I work, you will have been fired.
---See a Doctor.
Re: Help: Is There Anything Wrong With Me? I Poo Like 5times A Day(not Diarrhea) by Gboliwe: 7:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
Lovetinz:
You are lucky.
---See a Doctor.

Hahahahahaha you people won't kill me with laff
Re: Help: Is There Anything Wrong With Me? I Poo Like 5times A Day(not Diarrhea) by samplanner(m): 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
lolz.
Re: Help: Is There Anything Wrong With Me? I Poo Like 5times A Day(not Diarrhea) by samplanner(m): 8:02pm On Oct 24, 2014
benega:

wats tjis mean pls bro
Re: Help: Is There Anything Wrong With Me? I Poo Like 5times A Day(not Diarrhea) by Gboliwe: 8:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
samplanner:
I've been wondering about this. I used to poo more than 5times a day. but its a normal poo without diarrhea just dt am worried, why is this happening to me bcs I've been experiencing this for more than a month. any1 can help pls. thanks.

How old are you? how many times do you eat a day? What is your weight?
Re: Help: Is There Anything Wrong With Me? I Poo Like 5times A Day(not Diarrhea) by uprightman(m): 9:05pm On Oct 24, 2014
you are sick.i experienced it two mouths ago but i treat with ciploxacin tablet
Re: Help: Is There Anything Wrong With Me? I Poo Like 5times A Day(not Diarrhea) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
benega:
Re: Help: Is There Anything Wrong With Me? I Poo Like 5times A Day(not Diarrhea) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
You are harsh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lovetinz:
You are lucky.
---See a Doctor.
Re: Help: Is There Anything Wrong With Me? I Poo Like 5times A Day(not Diarrhea) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
Check what you have been eating.What other signs and symptoms are you experiencing? Are u losing weight.what is the color of your poo and hope it isn't mixed with anything?
Re: Help: Is There Anything Wrong With Me? I Poo Like 5times A Day(not Diarrhea) by Funjosh(m): 5:36am On Oct 25, 2014
It means you are an

"Olojukokoro"
samplanner:

wats tjis mean pls bro
Re: Help: Is There Anything Wrong With Me? I Poo Like 5times A Day(not Diarrhea) by LizNaira: 8:30pm On Oct 27, 2014
If you eat a lot you will poo a lot
Re: Help: Is There Anything Wrong With Me? I Poo Like 5times A Day(not Diarrhea) by pbmaise(m): 12:33am On Oct 28, 2014
Glutton is in many foods. Wheat is high in glutton.

Meats have zero glutton.

The suggestion made is that you have become glutton intolerant.

That means you cannot digest it.

It happened to a friend after she gave birth.

It is very important if you are glutton intolerant to stop eating glutton. That means anything with flour. Breads, cakes, etc.

you can find out yourself by simply stop eating glutton and see if your system becomes normal.

A doctor is a waste of money and time for this condition. They will say the same.
Re: Help: Is There Anything Wrong With Me? I Poo Like 5times A Day(not Diarrhea) by Nobody: 1:13am On Oct 28, 2014
pbmaise:
Glutton is in many foods. Wheat is high in glutton.

Meats have zero glutton.

The suggestion made is that you have become glutton intolerant.

That means you cannot digest it.

It happened to a friend after she gave birth.

It is very important if you are glutton intolerant to stop eating glutton. That means anything with flour. Breads, cakes, etc.

you can find out yourself by simply stop eating glutton and see if your system becomes normal.

A doctor is a waste of money and time for this condition. They will say the same.
Hi there, do you mean gluten?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Simple Remedies On Mouth Odour/bad Breath / Help...!!! The Pain Is Just Unbearable. / How My Life Was Manipulated (TRUE LIFE STORY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.