Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Help...!!! The Pain Is Just Unbearable. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help...!!! The Pain Is Just Unbearable. (1142 Views)

Please Help: The Best Way To Cope With An SS Patient / 10 Places In Lagos That Are Highly Dominated By Unbearable Mosquitoes / Help!!! I Need Herbal/native Cure For Pile/hemorrhoid. The Pain Is Killing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help...!!! The Pain Is Just Unbearable. by Davijunson: 1:46am On Jul 11, 2015
I need the female folks in the house and also the doctors here to help me on this one. it's concerning ma GF. she always complain of Severe and extreme pain during her menstrual cycle. I know most female undergo pain during their cycle, but hers seems to be extreme. so much that she sometimes feel dizzy. she said her waist aches so much that she would feel like fainting. I know it's not normal to feel so much pain all of the time.
Ladies in the house, do you experience such, and if you do, how do you ease the pain. Doctors in the house, is it a medical condition?? And if it is, what can be done about it.
I really do feel sorry for her anytime it starts. The present one is so unbearable that I promised her I would help her look for a way to ease the pain. Thats why I brought it up here cos I know someone here may have gone thru or is going thru such and may know one or two things on how to handle the situation. The Doctors' contributions are also needed
Re: Help...!!! The Pain Is Just Unbearable. by AirstarKane(f): 1:49am On Jul 11, 2015
Hers is not painful trust me. Mine, I vomit and don't even move 4 close to 10 hours. The thing I know is that she should take pain killers 2days before or before it starts because she will know when it's coming. Mine is worse cos I do take injection for it. But am thankful am a woman.
Re: Help...!!! The Pain Is Just Unbearable. by raayah(f): 2:08am On Jul 11, 2015
She might have endometriosis. It causes severe pain in women during menstruation.

Does she take pain medication or is she on hormone therapy. Has she seen a doctor??

If she has and it is not working, It might be time for surgery. Her Uterus and cervix will be removed. It is called a HYSTERECTOMY.

See a doctor please.

1 Like

Re: Help...!!! The Pain Is Just Unbearable. by Davijunson: 2:12am On Jul 11, 2015
AirstarKane:
Hers is not painful trust me. Mine, I vomit and don't even move 4 close to 10 hours. The thing I know is that she should take pain killers 2days before or before it starts because she will know when it's coming. Mine is worse cos I do take injection for it. But am thankful am a woman.
mehn... your own don pass menstrual pain o.. na menstrual sickness.

1 Like

Re: Help...!!! The Pain Is Just Unbearable. by Davijunson: 2:17am On Jul 11, 2015
raayah:
She might have endometriosis. It causes severe pain in women during menstruation.

Does she take pain medication or is she on hormone therapy. Has she seen a doctor??

If she has and it is not working, It might be time for surgery. Her Uterus and cervix will be removed. It is called a HYSTERECTOMY.

See a doctor please.
She hasn't seen a Doctor, so she is on no medication or therapy. I advised her to go see a Doctor and she has agreed to. I hope the Medication works o.. Hate surgeries.
Re: Help...!!! The Pain Is Just Unbearable. by AirstarKane(f): 2:20am On Jul 11, 2015
Davijunson:
mehn... your own don pass menstrual pain o.. na menstrual sickness.

Nope am getting a whole lot better with exercise and am careful about my intake of sugar. But the vomiting and pain is still dere sha. I have stopped d drugs&injection cos d body will build resistance 2 whatever drug. Imagine me taking 8 tablets of paracetamol,there's ibuprofen,&so on but they do more harm than good. All the same am grateful to God. I heard it will stop once you start having children. But for now na count down with prayers o grin
Re: Help...!!! The Pain Is Just Unbearable. by Davijunson: 2:24am On Jul 11, 2015
AirstarKane:

Nope am getting a whole lot better with exercise and am careful about my intake of sugar. But the vomiting and pain is still dere sha. I have stopped d drugs&injection cos d body will build resistance 2 whatever drug. Imagine me taking 8 tablets of paracetamol,there's ibuprofen,&so on but they do more harm than good. All the same am grateful to God. I heard it will stop once you start having children. But for now na count down with prayers o grin
na wa o.... una dey try o.
Re: Help...!!! The Pain Is Just Unbearable. by AirstarKane(f): 2:30am On Jul 11, 2015
raayah:

See a doctor please.

Wow never heard that before maybe my own never reach that level and am managing well. I Just had to read it up online now and part of which says the ovaries can be removed. Are you a doc? pls shed more light. Will be back let me read up endo...
Re: Help...!!! The Pain Is Just Unbearable. by Cpumping(m): 2:36am On Jul 11, 2015
Ishh,
pele
Re: Help...!!! The Pain Is Just Unbearable. by AirstarKane(f): 2:42am On Jul 11, 2015
Ermm op I just read something about the HYSTERECTOMY, ENDOMETRIOSIS AND HAD TO READ MESTRUAL PAIN AGAIN. I will advice you read them up starting with menstrual pain to know where your gf falls cos there's primary and secondary menstrual pain. It's the secondary that can be linked to the H&E aforementioned. My thought though cos the the can be very painful and I understand what it means. Take care of her very well o tongue
Re: Help...!!! The Pain Is Just Unbearable. by Davijunson: 2:47am On Jul 11, 2015
AirstarKane:

Wow never heard that before maybe my own never reach that level and am managing well. I Just had to read it up online now and part of which says the ovaries can be removed. Are you a doc? pls shed more light. Will be back let me read up endo...
Removal of the Uterus simply means unable to bear bear Children.... thats a NO NO mehn.
Re: Help...!!! The Pain Is Just Unbearable. by Davijunson: 2:50am On Jul 11, 2015
AirstarKane:
Ermm op I just read something about the HYSTERECTOMY, ENDOMETRIOSIS AND HAD TO READ MESTRUAL PAIN AGAIN. I will advice you read them up starting with menstrual pain to know where your gf falls cos there's primary and secondary menstrual pain. It's the secondary that can be linked to the H&E aforementioned. My thought though cos the the can be very painful and I understand what it means. Take care of her very well o tongue
thanks.... doing that already.
Re: Help...!!! The Pain Is Just Unbearable. by Nobody: 5:14am On Jul 11, 2015
I heard buscopan,oral contraceptives,mefenamic acid helps...but see a gynaecologist 4d best advice please 2knw d cause and because dese drugs have side effects
Re: Help...!!! The Pain Is Just Unbearable. by Gideon360t: 5:26am On Jul 11, 2015
what a caring man u are. Ua a type people we need in this country. Even when u av not marry. U show great care to ur GF. UA bless bro.
Although my wife dont feel such pain during mestruation. Yet some great number of women do feel such pains during mestral flow. it depend on the body chemistry.
Not withstanding Kedi healthcare have a product specially made painful menstruation. The name of the product is called EVE'S COMFORT. U can see this product in any Kedi healthcare retail shop throughout Africa. If ua in Lagos go to agbado ijaye bus stop u will find one kedi healthcare. Many women have used and give testimomy of peaceful menstrual flow. For more info abt it call or whataq 08034899997
Re: Help...!!! The Pain Is Just Unbearable. by Davijunson: 9:25am On Jul 11, 2015
Gideon360t:
what a caring man u are. Ua a type people we need in this country. Even when u av not marry. U show great care to ur GF. UA bless bro.
Although my wife dont feel such pain during mestruation. Yet some great number of women do feel such pains during mestral flow. it depend on the body chemistry.
Not withstanding Kedi healthcare have a product specially made painful menstruation. The name of the product is called EVE'S COMFORT. U can see this product in any Kedi healthcare retail shop throughout Africa. If ua in Lagos go to agbado ijaye bus stop u will find one kedi healthcare. Many women have used and give testimomy of peaceful menstrual flow. For more info abt it call or whataq 08034899997
thanks Bro... I apprexiate. I don't stay in Lagos sha but in Abj. I believe the products are also available here too. i'll message you on W/A.

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Grows Breast After Doing This(photo) / Bleeding During Ovulation / Battling With High Blood Pressure? Let's Talk On The Natural Remedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.