Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,341 members, 7,836,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) - Jobs/Vacancies (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) (901027 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by daprincel(m): 4:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
I'm from a State University and I'll be traveling from Port Harcourt to Lagos. please I'm yet to see any mail as regards the transport fare
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by AlexisM16: 4:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
daprincel:
I'm from a State University and I'll be traveling from Port Harcourt to Lagos. please I'm yet to see any mail as regards the transport fare

It was the last part of the mail, below the whole info. I didn't see it the first time I checked my mail due to the adrenaline rush.

I wonder why the transport fare differ though.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by AlexisM16: 4:43pm On Jun 07, 2016
Will my statement of result be accepted cos according to the mail sent, what they requested for is "First Degree Certificate" which I'm yet to collect as I graduated in November 2014.

Those that have taken the final interview, was the statement of result accepted in place of First degree certificate?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by iamgiggssleaky(m): 6:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
tinch:

I didnt see you again after the finals. Why?

I was in Uyo when I got the success mail and it wasn't possible to make it to lag the next day. so, i mailed the hr team and they sent the form to me via mail which I signed, scanned and sent back to them.

heard yesterday was our deadline... True?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by AlexisM16: 6:58pm On Jun 07, 2016
iamgiggssleaky:

I was in Uyo when I got the success mail and it wasn't possible to make it to lag the next day. so, i mailed the hr team and they sent the form to me via mail which I signed, scanned and sent back to them.

Please, what should I do differently from other candidates to guarantee me a success mail after the final interview?

What should we expect on that day?

Were you given stipends as promised on the email invite?

Do you know if Statement of result is accepted in place of Degree Certificate during final interview?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by tinch(m): 7:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
AlexisM16:

Please, what should I do differently from other candidates to guarantee me a success mail after the final interview?

What should we expect on that day?

Were you given stipends as promised on the email invite?

Do you know if Statement of result is accepted in place of Degree Certificate during final interview?

You are a little bit selfish tho sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by tinch(m): 7:14pm On Jun 07, 2016
iamgiggssleaky:

True.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by AlexisM16: 7:20pm On Jun 07, 2016
tinch:

You are a little bit selfish tho sad

If you were intelligent and not this daft, you wouldn't call me selfish as I clearly posted my question on a public forum for all to see. I would have just mailed the guy if I was your definition of selfish.

Besides, how many questions which you were asked have you answered? Your mentions and you obviously ignoring those quoting you speaks volume of your ingrained selfishness.

I wanted the answer for everyone and fashioned the question the way an interviewer would have asked it. Next time read your posts before hitting the send button and don't be an arsè about your remarks.

Oh, and the question I asked wasn't even directed at you! Jeez!

4 Likes

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2016
You call me "selfish". I call you "daft"!

Good riddance to bad rubbish. grin grin grin
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by MEQUELLA001(f): 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
beejayvince:

Hi, Ella.
Your pic isn't on your profile.
Did we meet in Benin?

Uploaded the picture Vincent

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by AlexisM16: 8:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
MEQUELLA001:

Chaiiii, Asa nwa, kai walahi, I want to be a P.A to your beauty grin
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by tinch(m): 9:34pm On Jun 07, 2016
AlexisM16:

If you were intelligent and not this daft, you wouldn't call me selfish as I clearly posted my question on a public forum for all to see. I would have just mailed the guy if I was your definition of selfish.

Besides, how many questions which you were asked have you answered? Your mentions and you obviously ignoring those quoting you speaks volume of your ingrained selfishness.

I wanted the answer for everyone and fashioned the question the way an interviewer would have asked it. Next time read your posts before hitting the send button and don't be an arsè about your remarks.

Oh, and the question I asked wasn't even directed at you! Jeez!

Dude why are you acting like i punched your brains tho undecided

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by AlexisM16: 9:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
tinch:

Dude why are you acting like i punched your brains tho undecided

Whatever man, take care.

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by beejayvince(m): 4:24am On Jun 08, 2016
MEQUELLA001:

I guess we were different batches or something.
Does my face look familiar to you?

Also, this your beauty eh.. Asa nwa. cheesy
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by daprincel(m): 6:23am On Jun 08, 2016
AlexisM16:

It was the last part of the mail, below the whole info. I didn't see it the first time I checked my mail due to the adrenaline rush.

I wonder why the transport fare differ though.

I've checked the two mails sunkanmi sent nothing dey there
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by sessytony(m): 7:11am On Jun 08, 2016
Am still waiting for access bank to send the subsequent mail for final interview.
It's over a month now.
Hope am not alone
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by beepromise: 7:46am On Jun 08, 2016
sessytony:
Am still waiting for access bank to send the subsequent mail for final interview.
It's over a month now.
Hope am not alone
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by beepromise: 7:49am On Jun 08, 2016
you are not alone, i'm there with you.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by fcnaxo: 8:29am On Jun 08, 2016
Guys... Hw much do u tink the salary for the frontline ish is?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by AishaBender: 11:07am On Jun 08, 2016
beejayvince:
I replied the mail for the Final Interview invite, stating the absence of a template.

Olasunkanmi said to ignore the template.

Hope this helps.

Was just sent d template
Hope everyone else got theirs
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by AlexisM16: 11:22am On Jun 08, 2016
AishaBender:

Was just sent d template

Just got my CV template also from Olasunkanmi. I'm a bit confused about some part of it, still checking it out though.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Lizchrome(f): 11:25am On Jun 08, 2016
I'm yet to collect mine too. They said statement of result will be accepted.
AlexisM16:
Will my statement of result be accepted cos according to the mail sent, what they requested for is "First Degree Certificate" which I'm yet to collect as I graduated in November 2014.

Those that have taken the final interview, was the statement of result accepted in place of First degree certificate?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by AlexisM16: 11:28am On Jun 08, 2016
Lizchrome:
I'm yet to collect mine too. They said statement of result will be accepted.

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you very much for this info.

I'm relieved. smiley
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by beejayvince(m): 11:58am On Jun 08, 2016
AishaBender:

Was just sent d template

Yes, I got it too. I'm still going through it.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by beejayvince(m): 12:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
I'm a bit confused about the template.
Is there anyone who totally gets it? Maybe you can put me through some things.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by MEQUELLA001(f): 12:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
AlexisM16:

Chaiiii, Asa nwa, kai walahi, I want to be a P.A to your beauty grin

Hehehehehehe. Apply within

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by MEQUELLA001(f): 12:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
beejayvince:

I guess we were different batches or something.
Does my face look familiar to you?

Also, this your beauty eh.. Asa nwa. cheesy

Nah, don't think I know you, you said you did your panel interview in Benin and I like your name 'Vincent'. Lol
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by AlexisM16: 1:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
beejayvince:
I'm a bit confused about the template.
Is there anyone who totally gets it? Maybe you can put me through some things.

Maybe someone who has submitted the CV template in previous batches can put us through.

I've started filling out the familiar ones though, I don't know if I should just edit out some tables or leave them blank cos I'm obviously and Entry-level candidate and have no idea what to fill in grin
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by diablo91: 1:18pm On Jun 08, 2016
Hey, guys for those going for the final interview, try to be amongst the first to get interviewed, you tend to have a better shot. Good luck potential warriors.

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Solecontroller(m): 1:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
The template ain't difficult to follow though. Shows access bank requires more than just normal graduates. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by AishaBender: 3:53pm On Jun 08, 2016
I believe u just fill out where it concerns u n put N/A for d rest BT don't forget to hype yaself a lil o.. wink
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by beejayvince(m): 4:26pm On Jun 08, 2016
MEQUELLA001:

Nah, don't think I know you, you said you did your panel interview in Benin and I like your name 'Vincent'. Lol

Well, I guess it'll soon be time to know me. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.