Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,231 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:50 PM

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) - Jobs/Vacancies (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) (902889 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 15, 2016
H
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by samuel3818: 9:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
kushTunde:

you are expected to edit d template, erase d "name" and input ur name in full... just like that for every other heading.
Done. Thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by samuel3818: 9:56pm On Jun 15, 2016
Wiztonero:

Yes, I was to have gone with the May 25 batch. They will pay you the stipend through Pay With Capture. All they need is your phone number or email.
I think I know somebody that knows u
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by AlexisM16: 10:53pm On Jun 15, 2016
diablo91:

Lets say the person, wants to deposit 50k, which is the minimum , you tell the person to pay in an extra like 4k, so that by the time any charges are removed, it would never go below 50k on each account. Its important meeting the 2million naira target and also important not letting the individual accounts fall below 50k, otherwise the account would be invalid, so what would be considered are the number of valid accounts you have, and if its less than 10, it means you did not meet up, furthermore for those opening accounts in other cities, ensure the individuals put the code on the account opening form, else you just helped another prayerful banker meet his/her target lol...Good luck everyone, your going to have so much fun in this part.

What if the accounts I get are less than 10 but over or exactly 2million? I thought someone said I could just get a single account of 5million instead?

Must it be up to 10 accounts? What if 7 or 2 accounts pay in 4 million each?

Please respond.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by tinch(m): 1:09am On Jun 16, 2016
AlexisM16:

What if the accounts I get are less than 10 but over or exactly 2million? I thought someone said I could just get a single account of 5million instead?

Please respond.

It must be the minimum of 10 accounts with at least 200k in each however, you can get more than that. Yes you can equally get just one account of 5M but it will be a fixed deposit. I will advise you to spread that 4m into accounts...just An opinion

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 16, 2016
samuel3818:

I think I know somebody that knows u
Who could that be?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by diablo91: 9:36am On Jun 16, 2016
AlexisM16:

Please respond.

The 5million naira option is for a minimum of 180 days, so if you know anyone that has a careless 5million naira he/she does not need you can go ahead.But if you have 2 accounts with 4million naira each, the people giving you the 4 million can as well open accounts in the name of their family members and get more volume of people to give you the required 10, in which the money would be kept for a shorter time rather than 180 days.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by diablo91: 9:38am On Jun 16, 2016
samuel3818:

Hi bro. Please how are we supposed to go about the template thing? Make an entirely new CV? Fill in as appropriate? If we have to fill in, are we supposed to fill I'm directly? Like I mean, in front of 'Name', are we to write our names in front or delete the 'name' entirely and replace it with our names?
Pls help me with this o

The name thing indicates where your meant to fill in your name, so delete it and type your name.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Luchiana1(f): 9:48am On Jun 16, 2016
Drayoflife:

Please what exactly is the question she asked you? If she dint ask you anything abt the bank
i got it oo and yu? Gabriel nko? Abegi need help 2m state o
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by AlexisM16: 9:51am On Jun 16, 2016
Thanks guys, I really needed clarification in this.

Good morning.

diablo91:

The 5million naira option is for a minimum of 180 days, so if you know anyone that has a careless 5million naira he/she does not need you can go ahead.But if you have 2 accounts with 4million naira each, the people giving you the 4 million can as well open accounts in the name of their family members and get more volume of people to give you the required 10, in which the money would be kept for a shorter time rather than 180 days.
tinch:

It must be the minimum of 10 accounts with at least 200k in each however, you can get more than that. Yes you can equally get just one account of 5M but it will be a fixed deposit. I will advise you to spread that 4m into accounts...just An opinion
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by samuel3818: 1:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
Wiztonero:

Who could that be?
Does Sheyi ring a bell?
When I got an invite for the aptitide test, she told me about her friend's friend who got those high scores in the test. Sheyi is Jay's friend(don't wanna mention her surname)
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 17, 2016
samuel3818:

Does Sheyi ring a bell?
When I got an invite for the aptitide test, she told me about her friend's friend who got those high scores in the test. Sheyi is Jay's friend(don't wanna mention her surname)
Please can you give me more details? Perhaps Jay has another name by which I know him.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by samuel3818: 3:00pm On Jun 17, 2016
Wiztonero:

Please can you give me more details? Perhaps Jay has another name by which I know him.
Does Jiffy ring a bell?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Luchiana1(f): 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2016
Drayoflife:
Good evening guys. I did my assessment today at alagomeji and I just got a success mail to proceed for panel interview tomorrow. What should I be expecting I need help please
did u get in?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Luchiana1(f): 5:20pm On Jun 17, 2016
okorojigs:
Congratulations and thank you for
participating in the last Entry Level
Interview. As advised, you are required to
participate in the Assessment Exercise for a
period of two weeks.
You are required to come to Access Bank ,
Plot 999C Danmole Street, Off Idejo street,
Victoria Island, Lagos on Tuesday 14th June
2016 by 4:00pm to sign for the final
exercise.
When you complete the exercise kindly
populate using the format below and send
back via email
S/N
Name
Account Number
Amount (N)
Branch Opened
Regards
just got dis frnds.
pls xplain how do one generate d accnt nos?? Also if d 2wks elapse nko do we return d accnt files? How do we go abt it
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Luchiana1(f): 5:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
Solecontroller:

How soon after your final interview did you get this?
nxt day
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Luchiana1(f): 5:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
Wiztonero:
This is my longest post on this thread.
I was a part of the recruitment process from the beginning. I started in Abj with the aptitude test in which I scored 90% and 70% respectively in Maths and English. I scaled through to the final interview at Lagos after which I was told to get the 10 accounts. I failed to meet the target. So even though I performed excellently well during all the stages of the recruitment process, I am not in training school because I failed to get the 2 million. Therefore, my advice to anyone considering beginning or continuing this process is simple: if you know you can't get the two mill, just forget about working with Access Bank. The most painful part is that I lost the small 20k job I was doing because of travelling to partake in the test, so now I am back go square zero. If I had known, I wouldn't have bothered.
The good news is they just paid me my transport stipend today. But I would gladly forfeit it for a place in training school.
oh to ur accnt?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Luchiana1(f): 5:24pm On Jun 17, 2016
TreyHunt:
Plz, must d accts be new ones? What if u add old ppll's acct dat has dat amount of money nko?
abiii God help sumborio
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Luchiana1(f): 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
Drayoflife:

To be on the safer side jus get a little more than the expected #2m then there'll be no problem
how far? U got in right? Others nko? Na whr i go see 2milla...my 10days strts today i hop i dnt miss out o. Wht did sunkanmi explain to you?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Luchiana1(f): 5:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
AlexisM16:
Thanks guys, I really needed clarification in this.

Good morning.

how do we fill dose forms ehn? Whr do we generate d accnt numbers? Did olasunkanmi or folashade explain to you
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Luchiana1(f): 5:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
olareed:
you ought to have been sent a template before now and if not, inform them...and as per the interview, it went well..expect the following questions:

Tell me about ursef....Ur greatest achievement...give three key reasons for choosing access bank?...why did u study ur course?...and if the course doesn't relate with banking, they ask u why banking then?.. how do u fit in the banking firm considering ur academic background (if not bank related)? Tell us five Access bank awards OR the most recent access bank award (2015 euro money best flow house award). And for those with work experience, u may be asked about ur job functions.

All that comprises my personal experience and some other persons' feedbacks...

Hope it helps...All the best!
correct
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Luchiana1(f): 5:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
Anyways while waiting or whotever job you are doing. Let money work for you, dnt work forever for money.Join this networking business and create a passive income for yourself...we dnt sell products we deal with services. We have skill acquisition trainings with certificate free for any member if you no wan go u can giv anybody to go with ur username nd learn. And more u get abt170,000 into ur accnt, den an ipad, den car in stage 3 Just a one time donation or investment or reg fee. And your ability to invite at least 2 people, more pple more cash. Dts all nd u wld have built a system dt wld forever be bringin cash to ya accnt. It doesnt affect whtever u r doin. Join my team helping hands international nd lets join hands and spread. Mention me for details
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Luchiana1(f): 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2016
molibediumss:
H
bros in d mean time..work smart..while waiting or whotever job you are doing. Let money work for you, dnt work forever for money.Join this networking business and create a passive income for yourself...we dnt sell products we deal with services. We have skill acquisition trainings with certificate free for any member if you no wan go u can giv anybody to go with ur username nd learn. And more u get abt170,000 into ur accnt, den an ipad, den car in stage 3 Just a one time donation or investment or reg fee. And your ability to invite at least 2 people, more pple more cash. Dts all nd u wld have built a system dt wld forever be bringin cash to ya accnt. It doesnt affect whtever u r doin. Join my team helping hands international nd lets join hands and spread. Mention me for details
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 17, 2016
samuel3818:

Does Jiffy ring a bell?
Not exactly...
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by samuel3818: 8:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
Wiztonero:
Not exactly...
Ok...maybe it wasn't you after all
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by MEQUELLA001(f): 10:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
cry cry cry cry cry its official, I am scared!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by larrytopsy(m): 5:49am On Jun 18, 2016
MEQUELLA001:
cry cry cry cry cry its official, I am scared!!!!!
Scared of what? Or is today your interview?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by 06013276dc(f): 10:16am On Jun 18, 2016
Mergic:

Fingers crossed...please can you forward the documents to me...Chisomijey@gmail.com..Thanks

Pls i need the pre-employment documents too...farteemart2007@gmail.com... Thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by AlexisM16: 10:30am On Jun 18, 2016
Luchiana1:
how do we fill dose forms ehn? Whr do we generate d accnt numbers? Did olasunkanmi or folashade explain to you

Sorry, I'm yet to have my final interview, I don't even have any idea what you guys are saying anymore. Lol
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 19, 2016
Luchiana1:
bros in d mean time..work smart..while waiting or whotever job you are doing. Let money work for you, dnt work forever for money.Join this networking business and create a passive income for yourself...we dnt sell products we deal with services. We have skill acquisition trainings with certificate free for any member if you no wan go u can giv anybody to go with ur username nd learn. And more u get abt170,000 into ur accnt, den an ipad, den car in stage 3 Just a one time donation or investment or reg fee. And your ability to invite at least 2 people, more pple more cash. Dts all nd u wld have built a system dt wld forever be bringin cash to ya accnt. It doesnt affect whtever u r doin. Join my team helping hands international nd lets join hands and spread. Mention me for details
Na by force....?
Or why mentioning me na....?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by MEQUELLA001(f): 7:54am On Jun 20, 2016
larrytopsy:

Scared of what? Or is today your interview?

My interview isn't today o. Its much later
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by larrytopsy(m): 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
Please those that did final interview today? How was it and any information you have that could be of help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.