Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) - Jobs/Vacancies (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) (896704 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
Just got a mail for panel interview
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Esther001: 5:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
davefom:
pls am still yet to get a mail oo...how could they be doing it??. is it in batches or what?? pls does that got the mail , can u put it up here lets see

Dear ...

We are pleased to advise you that you have successfully progressed to the next stage of our recruitment process. We now wish to invite you to attend a Panel interview.

The details of your interview are as follows:

Date: 18th February, 2017
Time: 9:30am
Venue: Plot 999C Danmole Street, Off Idejo Street, Adeola Odeku. Victoria Island, Lagos.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by jaycube0743: 5:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
just got an invite for the interview @entry level

↑ Reply above this line

Dear Johnson

We are pleased to advise you that you have successfully progressed to the next stage of our recruitment process. We now wish to invite you to attend a Panel interview.

Venue: Plot 999C Danmole Street, Off Idejo Street, Adeola Odeku. Victoria Island, Lagos.

Kind regards

For: The Access Bank Recruitment Team
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by scoobs: 5:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
Esther001:

Dear ...

Do you have an idea of likely interview questions?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by beejayvince(m): 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
It seems Access Bank really needs new staff. Last year, there was an HR Interview before the Panel Interview. Main thing: May God favour us.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Esther001: 6:01pm On Feb 17, 2017
scoobs:

Do you have an idea of likely interview questions?

I found some mock questions on this webpage. Might not necessarily be exact but should help towards preparation.
https://www.mockquestions.com/company/Access+Bank+Plc/interview/

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by scoobs: 6:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
beejayvince:
It seems Access Bank really needs new staff. Last year, there was an HR Interview before the Panel Interview. Main thing: May God favour us.

Yeah.. the training school is quite early as well.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by izmercy(m): 6:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
fayvableu:
Just got a mail for panel interview
Please do you have idea if people with NECO are/will be allowed to write the test. Am shortlisted but I don't have a WAEC certificate
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by izmercy(m): 6:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
adeniyi997:
Is there anyone whose test date is 20th of Feb at Yaba by 4pm

In Michael Jacksons voice
You are not alone
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by izmercy(m): 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
meeyna:

Kindly forward the test stream essay writing to me aminaliasu@gmail.com
Pls I need a copy too
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by ttummee: 7:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
Hello house, who knows how to get to Victoria Island - PLOT 1665, OYIN JOLAYEMI STREET, VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS STATE., Victoria Island, Lagos from Ikorodu
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by izufrancis(m): 8:16pm On Feb 17, 2017
Who is writing the test anytime next week, so I can send d teststream question
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Dayray93: 8:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
izufrancis:
I'm writing please send it to this address.awoyemiadedayo19@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Realex007: 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
How do I get to venue tomorrow from stadium or cms?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by mariong(m): 8:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
mikeeano:
I got another mail material from teststream. This is essay writing tips.
This will be useful for those sitting for entry level and executive.

If you need it, just send me a mail. Don't mention my moniker. Send me a mail so I can just forward it easily. My mail is fariogunmicheal@gmail.com.

NOTE:Dont mention my moniker to request for it, send me a mail to request and I will respond with the material.

Thanks.
Thanks for the teststream material.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by asdwer: 8:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
Interested in joining a global career networking group for talents in finance ?

Elite Finance Career Network is a free-membership targeted career resource and employment group for Nigerians in the Financial Services sector. At certain points in your job search, it can feel like you’re doing all the right things – networking, sending out resumes and so on – but no promising leads are turning up.

At times like these, connectivity with other job seekers, professionals and mentors can make all the difference between exhaustion and enthusiasm. Searching for a job takes persistence – and it’s not always easy to stay optimistic when prospects appear to be on the bleak side. That is where Elite Finance Career Network comes in. We offer direct access to job listings, recruiters, staffing agents and head hunters providing you with tips and strategies you might not have considered all within an active support network of like-minded professionals. This is a great opportunity for building relationships and gaining access to jobs in around the world with professional associations.

Offerings:

* Periodic publications of industry-specific news, hiring and firing trends, company research and job search tips.
* Study groups and advisory for professional membership (CFA, ACCA,FRM,ICAN,CPA,CIMA).
* Connection and matching to experienced mentors in various industries.
* Monthly Webinars and Weekly Minute newsletter.
* The EFCN Resume Service and job search tools.
* One-on-one career advice and support system.

Industries:

Banking/Finance/Insurance
Accounting/Audit/Tax/Advisory
Investment Banking/Asset Management
Risk Management/Consulting

To join us send your resume and contact information to elitefinanceng@gmail.com
Acceptance into the Elite Finance Career Network is highly selective
Applications open 15th of February 2017 - 21st of March 2017

[img]https://4.bp..com/-TYMf6PUGCnI/WKdWyLJDzyI/AAAAAAAAAZ0/Lp9Ipd63TScA_YaN0ubkpaCxh18oiBZgQCLcB/s1600/elite%2Bfinance.jpg[/img]
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by 06013276dc(f): 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2017
Realex007:
From cms, enter bus going to adeola odeku and alight at idejo...Tell anyone u re going to danmole street.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by beejayvince(m): 9:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
Realex007:
I'll assume your venue Plot 999c, Danmole Street.

Find your way to CMS. When you get there, ask of where you'll get a bus to Adeola Odeku. Tell the conductor you'll alight at Idejo.
Once you alight, you'll see a road to your right. Follow it. You'll see a Chinese Embassy. Go further a bit, and you'll see the Danmole Street by your left.
You'll see an Access Bank right by the Junction. But keep going down, and you'll get to the Access Bank Headquarters.
You'll see about four different branches of Access Bank in that vicinity. If you're not sure of the one, ask any of the Security Officers in any of the branches.
They even tried by mentioning Adeola Odeku and Idejo this time around. Last year, it was just "Plot 999c, Danmole Close, Victoria Island". Lol
Som'n like that.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
izmercy:

Please do you have idea if people with NECO are/will be allowed to write the test. Am shortlisted but I don't have a WAEC certificate

I really don't know. Since u were invited, go and write it. Not everyone that applied got invited.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by izmercy(m): 9:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
fayvableu:

I really don't know. Since u were invited, go and write it. Not everyone that applied got invited.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Fajs: 9:50pm On Feb 17, 2017
izufrancis:

pls am writing o oluwa173@gmail.com
thanks in anticipation
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Realex007: 9:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
beejayvince:
I'll assume your venue Plot 999c, Danmole Street.

Find your way to CMS. When you get there, ask of where you'll get a bus to Adeola Odeku. Tell the conductor you'll alight at Idejo.
Once you alight, you'll see a road to your right. Follow it. You'll see a Chinese Embassy. Go further a bit, and you'll see the Danmole Street by your left.
You'll see an Access Bank right by the Junction. But keep going down, and you'll get to the Access Bank Headquarters.
You'll see about four different branches of Access Bank in that vicinity. If you're not sure of the one, ask any of the Security Officers in any of the branches.
They even tried by mentioning Adeola Odeku and Idejo this time around. Last year, it was just "Plot 999c, Danmole Close, Victoria Island". Lol
Som'n like that.
Thanks very much sir. Means I'm going to headquarters. Are you now a staff? If yes how's the work nd what's the remuneration of graduate trainees?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Jibikeh: 10:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
Fajs:

pls am writing o oluwa173@gmail.com
thanks in anticipation
Pls I am,,,,,
ajibolarashidat1@gmail. com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by beejayvince(m): 10:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
Realex007:

Thanks very much sir. Means I'm going to headquarters. Are you now a staff? If yes how's the work nd what's the remuneration of graduate trainees?
I'm also going for the interview tomorrow oh. I only know the place because we had the final interview there last year. I pray it all works out well this time around.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Jibikeh: 10:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
izmercy:

In Michael Jacksons voice,
You are not alone
Mine is 20th feb,the mail is no longer on my phone ,can you send me the address
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Jibikeh: 10:20pm On Feb 17, 2017
sotozo:

I'd be glad if you send me a copy of the materials. The email is alhajisotozo@yahoo.com
Thanks
Pls send,ajibolarashidat1@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Durnkayzor: 10:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
odiagabros:

Nope... Its just basic maths... Word problems, sequence n series, lyk 3 biology question, n sme English questions

Please is there any particular dress code ?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Jibikeh: 10:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
adeniyi997:
Is there anyone whose test date is 20th of Feb at Yaba by 4pm
Plllleeeeese,I need the full address,don't av the textvon my phone anymore
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by RilAzure: 10:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
izufrancis:
Please send to baseerah05@gmail.com. Thanx in advance.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Jesusgirl92(f): 10:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
beejayvince:
I'm also going for the interview tomorrow oh. I only know the place because we had the final interview there last year. I pray it all works out well this time around.
Please.... Do you remember some of the questions you were asked last year at the panel interview?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by osariemen2(m): 10:51pm On Feb 17, 2017
I got a successful application mail but have not gotten an invite yet any ideas
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by nena2014: 10:52pm On Feb 17, 2017
[quote author=Jesusgirl92 post=53811924] Please.... Do you remember some of the questions you were asked last year at the panel interview

I have not gotten any mail for the panel interview. Would it still be appropriate to show up? because I was told on Wednesday that if we passed the text, We should come for interview on Saturday. Graduate trainee.

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.