Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) - Jobs/Vacancies (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) (897996 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Zaghs: 9:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
Please is there anyone following this thread that took the test on Wednesday and was invited for panel interview today?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by 06013276dc(f): 9:25pm On Feb 18, 2017
I sent a request for the panel interview reschedule...no response yet
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by 06013276dc(f): 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
Zaghs:
Please is there anyone following this thread that took the test on Wednesday and was invited for panel interview today?

Me...
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by davefom: 9:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
@ zaghs i also took the test on wednesday and passed but didnt get a mail invite, I Got the info tru someone that went today that there will be another batch next saturday
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by nena2014: 9:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
Zaghs:

I was not invited oooo. Still waiting for my invite.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Jesusgirl92(f): 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
beejayvince:
Last year, after the Panel Interview, I had the Final Interview with the head of HR. But since we didn't have an HR Interview before the Panel Interview this time around, then maybe that will come up next. If it's been skipped totally, then it's the Final Interview.
One of the people who interviewed me said the one we did today was the 2nd stage.
So what happened la$t year after head of HR interview? How did it go? What were u asked then?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Eagles92(m): 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2017
06013276dc:
I sent a request for the panel interview reschedule...no response yet

I also requested for a reschedule but no reaponse yet. I pray Ugochi answers us on monday.......can you pls buzz me in case you get any response?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Eagles92(m): 10:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
One of the people who interviewed me said the one we did today was the 2nd stage.
So what happened la$t year after head of HR interview? How did it go? What were u asked then?

How was the interview?
How many interviewers?
And what were the questions asked?
Pls help a brother
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Akcrown2: 10:19pm On Feb 18, 2017
faroukalabi:

Were you with set 41 that did on the 7th floor?
I was on 7th floor too but set 40
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Akcrown2: 10:20pm On Feb 18, 2017
nena2014:

I was not invited oooo. Still waiting for my invite.
I and I did the panel interview today
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by beejayvince(m): 10:28pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
Last year, the interview with the Head of HR was the final interview.
If I were to divide last year's process into five stages, it'd be:
1. Aptitude tests, Essay and Questionnaire.
2. HR Interview.
3. Panel Interview.
4. Final Interview (with Head of HR)
5. Test to prove you are an Access person - finding people to open a certain number of accounts up to a certain amount, within two weeks (or ten days?).

Now, this time around we didn't have any HR Interview before the Panel Interview. If you were told this was the second stage, then maybe the HR Interview last year was a part of the first stage, and Training School was probably the fifth stage. That way, I guess the Final Interview with the Head of HR is coming up next, as the third stage.

With her last year, I got:
- Tell me something about yourself.
- How does your course of study relate to Banking?
- Why do you want to be a Banker and not an Engineer? (I studied an Engineering course).
- Why Access Bank?

Very short interview. Some people were in for less than two minutes, even.

They should just do sharp sharp and send the next mail, before man go finally dey stranded inside this Lagos. cheesy
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by kenware: 10:32pm On Feb 18, 2017
izmercy:

Thanks
Please can u send me the test stream past questions
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by kenware: 10:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
izmercy:

Thanks
Send to my email: ejykken@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by nena2014: 10:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
Akcrown2:
I and I did the panel interview today

When did you write your exam.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by trihablee: 10:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
anyone here to help with the test questions pls! the email is "trihablee@gmail.com" thanks in advance...
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by kenware: 10:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
mariong:
Done!
Please can u help me with test stream material, God bless u
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by lawlan234: 11:09pm On Feb 18, 2017
kenware:

Please bro help me forward d teststream pq.. .having d test on monday.... Lawlantosin@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by lawlan234: 11:10pm On Feb 18, 2017
Please anybody in d aws help me forward d teststream pq.. .having d test on monday.... Lawlantosin@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
ecton:
Those for Frontline Internship, is there anyone here that was told to wait after the panel interview?
Yes.. for HR interview
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by shubby2010(m): 11:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
Please I have the test next week. Anybody with the test material should share with me. My email address is subomioyetoso@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by shubby2010(m): 11:21pm On Feb 18, 2017
izufrancis:
Who is writing the test anytime next week, so I can send d teststream question
please send it to me at subomioyetoso@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by mariong(m): 11:44pm On Feb 18, 2017
kenware:

your email?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by mariong(m): 11:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
kenware:

i have done so.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by mariong(m): 11:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
Comfyski:

Please send me the test stream questions, I have my exam next week Wednesday
I am also writing on Wednesday. where is your venue? Mine is 5 Hughes Avenue.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Quinnie: 12:00am On Feb 19, 2017
izufrancis:
Who is writing the test anytime next week, so I can send d teststream question
I am writing the test next week...kindly send the teststream question to queenakhibi30@gmail.com...Tanx.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by trihablee: 12:23am On Feb 19, 2017
kenware:

me too
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Hadestat101(f): 2:12am On Feb 19, 2017
beejayvince:
Last year, the interview with the Head of HR was the final interview.
If I were to divide last year's process into five stages, it'd be:
1. Aptitude tests, Essay and Questionnaire.
2. HR Interview.
3. Panel Interview.
4. Final Interview (with Head of HR)
5. Test to prove you are an Access person - finding people to open a certain number of accounts up to a certain amount, within two weeks (or ten days?).

Now, this time around we didn't have any HR Interview before the Panel Interview. If you were told this was the second stage, then maybe the HR Interview last year was a part of the first stage, and Training School was probably the fifth stage. That way, I guess the Final Interview with the Head of HR is coming up next, as the third stage.

With her last year, I got:
- Tell me something about yourself.
- How does your course of study relate to Banking?
- Why do you want to be a Banker and not an Engineer? (I studied an Engineering course).
- Why Access Bank?

Very short interview. Some people were in for less than two minutes, even.

They should just do sharp sharp and send the next mail, before man go finally dey stranded inside this Lagos. cheesy

Hello,pls can u shed more light on the issue of meeting target with some account opening, Is that the norm? what happens if one passes all the stage and couldnt meet up with the last stage(meeting target)?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Hadestat101(f): 2:22am On Feb 19, 2017
osariemen2:

Please can I get also my mail is osariemenoriakhi@yahoo.com

PLs can you help me with the test material too, adelaniadeola86@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Hadestat101(f): 2:24am On Feb 19, 2017
How do I get to Hughes Avenue from ojota pls, can anyone help?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Omolola92(f): 3:03am On Feb 19, 2017
[quote author=faroukalabi post=53835058]

Were you with set 41 that did on the 7th floor?

I was...were you?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by beejayvince(m): 3:26am On Feb 19, 2017
Hadestat101:

Hello,pls can u shed more light on the issue of meeting target with some account opening, Is that the norm? what happens if one passes all the stage and couldnt meet up with the last stage(meeting target)?
One will be required to get ten people to open accounts of N200,000 each or one person to open an account of N5,000,000 with Access Bank.

Therr are people who passed every prior stage but didn't get the job, after failing to meet the target. In fact, someone here claimed that he got up to nine people to open accounts of N200,000 but didn't get the job (because he was still one person short).
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by aykay45(m): 4:29am On Feb 19, 2017
imchukwu@gmail.com please would love to have it.
mariong:
your email?

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.