Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) - Jobs/Vacancies (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) (897810 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by sunnysec: 8:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
Pls house, what happens if you can't open the 2million acc within the 2weeks?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by andersonho: 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
Pls guys how true is this job interview from myjoy food industry?

Sequel to ur application in My Joy Food Ind Ltd, we are happy to invite u for an interview tomorrow Wed. 16th August 2017 @GISS Ltd, Almost Opposite Chicken Republic, Ojodu Berger, Lagos at 11am prompt. Kindly come with ur CV and other credentials. HR Dept.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by MsMbonu: 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
I did my TMI today in Lagos. It wasn't like the panel Interview. There were just a few of us so the waiting time wasn't also as bad.
He basically asked my name, Why access Bank, what school I went to, what class of degree i attained and finally, if I had any questions for him.
It was about 5mins max and he was friendly and calm.
Noting too nerve wrecking.

Goodluck Guys.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by LifeOfZain: 12:31am On Aug 16, 2017
sunnysec:
Pls house, what happens if you can't open the 2million acc within the 2weeks?
then one gets dropped
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by alpacino94(m): 9:00am On Aug 16, 2017
LifeOfZain:
then one gets dropped

Gbamm!!! End of story
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by khenobi: 9:24am On Aug 16, 2017
hello, pls did anyone get this mail

Congratulations and thank you for participating in the Entry Level recruitment. You are required to participate in the Assessment Exercise for a period of two weeks.

You are required to come to Plot 999C, Danmole, Off Idejo, Adeola Odeku, Victoria Island on Thursday 17th of August 2017 by 10am to sign for the final exercise.

When you complete the exercise kindly populate a table using the format below and send back via email to (....................@accessbankplc.com) Using Final Assessment as the subject of the mail
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by DavidKadiri: 9:31am On Aug 16, 2017
khenobi:

Congratulations and thank you for participating in the Entry Level recruitment. You are required to participate in the Assessment Exercise for a period of two weeks.

You are required to come to Plot 999C, Danmole, Off Idejo, Adeola Odeku, Victoria Island on Thursday 17th of August 2017 by 10am to sign for the final exercise.

When you complete the exercise kindly populate a table using the format below and send back via email to (....................@accessbankplc.com) Using Final Assessment as the subject of the mail

when did u do TMI?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by khenobi: 9:41am On Aug 16, 2017
10th of august
DavidKadiri:

when did u do TMI?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by LifeOfZain: 9:51am On Aug 16, 2017
Congratulations to you
khenobi:

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by khenobi: 9:53am On Aug 16, 2017
Do yo have an idea of whats next
LifeOfZain:
Congratulations to you
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by mustylique(m): 10:42am On Aug 16, 2017
khenobi:
Do yo have an idea of whats next

sourcing for accounts worth of 2 million naira for the bank. which u have to complete within two weeks..all d best.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by khenobi: 11:44am On Aug 16, 2017
Thanks alot
mustylique:

sourcing for accounts worth of 2 million naira for the bank. which u have to complete within two weeks..all d best.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Iolayemi: 1:44pm On Aug 16, 2017
Please am I alone here. seems everyone here has been invited for TMI except me?

really need light to be shed on this
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by elderkezini92: 2:27pm On Aug 16, 2017
Iolayemi:

you are not alone,where did u do u panel interview?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Tolu16: 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
Iolayemi:

You are not alone
I am here with you
Since 4th of march
I have been waiting o
You are not alone ( in Michael Jackson's voice)
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Holuwaxheun(m): 4:32pm On Aug 16, 2017
New arrival. Xiaomi redmi note 4x for sales.

Check the link below for spec and price.

https://www.nairaland.com/3992564/new-arrival-xiaomi-redmi-note
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Iolayemi: 11:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
elderkezini92:
you are not alone,where did u do u panel interview?

June 16
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by perooo2017(m): 6:53pm On Aug 17, 2017
invite has reached ib peeps....it's going down in Lagos on Saturday
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by kunmid: 7:23pm On Aug 17, 2017
perooo2017:
Yeah its true
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by kunmi92: 12:01am On Aug 18, 2017
Am sorry what do u mean invite reach Ib peeps? What invite? Entry level or frontline? And is it for training?
perooo2017:
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by perooo2017(m): 3:30am On Aug 18, 2017
Top Management Interview Invite ELTP
kunmi92:
Am sorry what do u mean invite reach Ib peeps? What invite? Entry level or frontline? And is it for training?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Olawales93(m): 8:30am On Aug 18, 2017
Good morning all,
I wrote my test for entry-level in Lagos since 6th of June and got a mail earlier this morning for a panel interview next week.
What should I expect during the interview?
Thanks.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by kunmi92: 9:49am On Aug 18, 2017
Ohk...anything u have on frontline?
perooo2017:
Top Management Interview Invite ELTP
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by DavidKadiri: 10:48am On Aug 18, 2017
Olawales93:
Good morning all,
I wrote my test for entry-level in Lagos since 6th of June and got a mail earlier this morning for a panel interview next week.
Thanks.

Here is the Access bank annual report document for 2016, everything you need to know about access bank is in there

http://www.accessbankplc.com/AccessBankGroup/media/Media/2016-Annual-Report.pdf

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Feefeee: 10:53am On Aug 18, 2017
Please are we supposed to go with our documents for the TMI? It wasn't stated in the mail that we should.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Ifoski: 11:13am On Aug 18, 2017
Olawales93:
Good morning all,
Thanks.

Access bank mission statement, vision, and core values

Access bank history, joining stock exchange market dates, CEO of access.

Access bank market segments

Tell us about urself, what do u understand by professionalism, why the banking industry, why access bank, if u studied an unrelated course like engineering, they'll ask why u are switching...
They can be tricky too, they may ask you what if shell calls u while working for us, would u leave...

These are the exact questions I was during mine... Just be calm and confident... its key... I didn't do too well but yet I qualified for TMI... All d best man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Olawales93(m): 11:32am On Aug 18, 2017
Thank you so much
DavidKadiri:

Here is the Access bank annual report document for 2016, everything you need to know about access bank is in there

http://www.accessbankplc.com/AccessBankGroup/media/Media/2016-Annual-Report.pdf
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Olawales93(m): 11:32am On Aug 18, 2017
Thanks a lot
Ifoski:

Access bank mission statement, vision, and core values

Access bank history, joining stock exchange market dates, CEO of access.

Access bank market segments

Tell us about urself, what do u understand by professionalism, why the banking industry, why access bank, if u studied an unrelated course like engineering, they'll ask why u are switching...
They can be tricky too, they may ask you what if shell calls u while working for us, would u leave...

These are the exact questions I was during mine... Just be calm and confident... its key... I didn't do too well but yet I qualified for TMI... All d best man
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by dameezzyy: 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
Waitoooo...panel interview?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Chuxk1: 2:57pm On Aug 18, 2017
Access bank na wa o!!! .. Since June 2nd I wrote test na nw dem just dey invite me for panel interview.. .wen I Dan start anoda work sef.. .pls oo.. Lagos peeps that did panel interview hw long was it? Plssssssss
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by alpacino94(m): 4:57pm On Aug 18, 2017
After adjourning our TMI on July 13th in Kaduna.. I got summoned again.

Please be informed that you have been scheduled for a video conference interview to hold as follows:

Date: Monday, August 21st, 2017.

Time: 2:00 PM Prompt

Venue: Access Bank Branch - 16/20 Bida Road, Kaduna.

Ensure you come along with a copy of this invite.

Please note that you are required to dress Business Formal.

Kindly respond to this e-mail to confirm your availability and also note that LATENESS will not be allowed for this interview.

Regards.

For: Access Bank Recruitment Team
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Emmykool417: 5:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
alpacino94:
After adjourning our TMI on July 13th in Kaduna.. I got summoned again.

Please be informed that you have been scheduled for a video conference interview to hold as follows:

Date: Monday, August 21st, 2017.

Time: 2:00 PM Prompt

Venue: Access Bank Branch - 16/20 Bida Road, Kaduna.

Ensure you come along with a copy of this invite.

Please note that you are required to dress Business Formal.

Kindly respond to this e-mail to confirm your availability and also note that LATENESS will not be allowed for this interview.

Regards.

For: Access Bank Recruitment Team

Yes ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.