Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) - Jobs/Vacancies (227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) (897364 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Samkeniyy(m): 6:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
GCsomething:
Who has written this test? How is it like?

Thanks
I will advise you to postpone it till March if you have the option. The test and the interview are just the easy part. The subsequent stage requires a lot of energy and commitment and most importantly TIME
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by GCsomething: 6:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
Pls can someone help me with a contact -HR if possible. My schedule is too prompt , planning reschedule to a later time.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Smokeybrain(m): 7:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
Too prompt pls. How can someone reschedule or take the March 18, 2018 class?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by nena2014: 7:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
GCsomething:
Pls can someone help me with a contact -HR if possible. My schedule is too prompt , planning reschedule to a later time.

Interesting
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Jerryojozy(m): 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2017
Jeez! I'm in Sokoto right now. Can't meet up. How can someone go about this rescheduling of a thing? Nlanders Da Allah I need response.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by elmafelix: 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2017
Smokeybrain:
how true is the mail?

If you have not done any test at all with Access Bank, then this is just to inform you that its not late to join the recruitment process this year and eventually, yhe training school. And because they are aware that the time is short, they have given you options. If you do the teat now, it is likely you will get hooked up by sept 11. If not, then March

For those that have done upto the TMI level, this only informs us that the next session is starting Sept 11
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Jerryojozy(m): 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2017
elmafelix:

If you have not done any test at all with Access Bank, then this is just to inform you that its not late to join the recruitment process this year and eventually, yhe training school. And because they are aware that the time is short, they have given you options. If you do the teat now, it is likely you will get hooked up by sept 11. If not, then March

For those that have done upto the TMI level, this only informs us that the next session is starting Sept 11
How do I go about it since there is link in the mail to choose March or I should ignore the Saturday test? Thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by mcpat(m): 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
Hi Guys,

The mail you received was to inform you that the 3rd batch of this year's recruitment has been cancelled, It was originally slated for next month.

In order not to keep you in the dark, the bank decided to give you options, you either decide to join the process now or you chill till next year.

No need for panic. If you're mentally ready just go do your thing, If you're not chill and prepare.

Wish you the best.

P.S Olasukanmi has been handling the ET recruitment process for at least 3 years now

3 Likes

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by LaoluQ(m): 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
mcpat:
Hi Guys,

The mail you received was to inform you that the 3rd batch of this year's recruitment has been cancelled, It was originally slated for next month.

In order not to keep you in the dark, the bank decided to give you options, you either decide to join the process now or you chill till next year.

No need for panic. If you're mentally ready just go do your thing, If you're not chill and prepare.

Wish you the best.

P.S Olasukanmi has been handing the ET recruitment process for at least 3 years now

What about those that had their TMI this month, do u have an idea how long we will to wait for them to get back to us especially when the training sch starts Sept 11
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Jerryojozy(m): 8:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
mcpat:
Hi Guys,

Wish you the best.

P.S Olasukanmi has been handing the ET recruitment process for at least 3 years now
Okay. Hope someone will be contacted again?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by mcpat(m): 9:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
Jerryojozy:
Okay. Hope someone will be contacted again?

Reply the e-mail stating that you would like to wait till next year.

LaoluQ:

What about those that had their TMI this month, do u have an idea how long we will to wait for them to get back to us especially when the training sch starts Sept 11

I had mine on the 16th of August and I have been asking myself the same question. The best answer I could opine is that we would be given less than 2 weeks for the final assessment exercise.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by kolinton007: 11:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
Dharniel:

sent...
Good evening
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by GCsomething: 10:25am On Aug 25, 2017
Hello.
Pls for those that have done the essay part of the assessment.

What are the essay questions like?

Thanks and God bless.

Good luck all.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Oyeyemi23(f): 10:26am On Aug 25, 2017
Please has anybody who did TMI on 14-16 of August gotten any feedback.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by mcpat(m): 11:05am On Aug 25, 2017
Oyeyemi23:
Please has anybody who did TMI on 14-16 of August gotten any feedback.

Co-ask
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by SENESCO(m): 12:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
Please I got this this message from them last night

Good Day,

The ELTP program scheduled for November6th, 2017, has been moved to March 2018. Please check your email for additional information.

Recriutment at HR"

But there's nothing in my mail box
Please how can I get in touch with the HR
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by ujesta(f): 1:39pm On Aug 25, 2017
SENESCO:
Please I got this this message from them last night

Good Day,

The ELTP program scheduled for November6th, 2017, has been moved to March 2018. Please check your email for additional information.

Recriutment at HR

But there's nothing in my mail box
Please how can I get in touch with the HR

What stage are you in? Have you done TMI?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by SENESCO(m): 2:02pm On Aug 25, 2017
ujesta:

What stage are you in? Have you done TMI?

I'm New
I applied few months ago
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by alpacino94(m): 3:28pm On Aug 25, 2017
elmafelix:

A friend wants to apply.. How will he go about it?

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by elderkezini92: 4:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
what of those that are yet to do their TMI,is there any possibility of joining the Sept 11 batch training?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Bsure: 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2017
kolinton007:

Good evening, please kindly help me with Access Bank's PQ . akinde.kolawole@gmail.com
I saw this link somewhere on this thread...pls share wit me if you can get it adetinu6@gmail.com https://teststreams.com/studypack/access-bank-job-aptitude-test-past-questions-study-pack/ writing on monday
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Chuxk1: 9:38pm On Aug 25, 2017
Just got invite to come for TMI tomorrow August 26th did my panel interview on Wed August 23rd...wrote test June 2nd

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Beeehorlah: 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2017
Chuxk1:
Just got invite to come for TMI tomorrow August 26th did my panel interview on Wed August 26th...wrote test June 2nd
Location pls?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Chuxk1: 10:20pm On Aug 25, 2017
Beeehorlah:

Location pls?
Lagos. ..by d way I studied electrical engineering.. .was even surprised I was invited cos my interview was just anyhw

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 26, 2017
kolinton007:

Good evening, please kindly help me with Access Bank's PQ . akinde.kolawole@gmail.com

sent...
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Areum(f): 7:05am On Aug 26, 2017
I wrote my TMI on the 16th of August... I am yet to get a response mail from them... Is training school starting on the 11th of September true?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by bizzaregr8(m): 8:52am On Aug 26, 2017
Just got a mail for my THIRD TMI. I'm tired ooo
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by LaoluQ(m): 8:54am On Aug 26, 2017
bizzaregr8:
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by john4eal(m): 9:35am On Aug 26, 2017
bizzaregr8:

Was the mail sent today? Third TMI? Na wa o. When we are still waiting for one
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by elderkezini92: 9:39am On Aug 26, 2017
john4eal:

Was the mail sent today? Third TMI? Na wa o. When we are still waiting for one
my brother the matter tire me,where did you do ur panel interview?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by poohbearie(f): 9:44am On Aug 26, 2017
elmafelix:

pls how can i apply for this
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by john4eal(m): 9:45am On Aug 26, 2017
elderkezini92:
my brother the matter tire me,where did you do ur panel interview?

Abuja. June 9th

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.