Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,053 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) - Jobs/Vacancies (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) (897487 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by MagReuby(m): 8:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
Yungchukzy:

Hey you don't know me, what gives you the impression that I take 'weed' or I do have a supplier. I, just like everyone, am entitled to my opinion and if it contradicts what you 'know' at least be civil about it. Afolabisug1 and Thayvbe countered my opinion with civility but since you're Mr. Wigwe's sidekick, you decided to thread the condescending and retarded path.
I'll let this pass BUT kindly stay off my mentions if you can't hold a decent argument.

This was pretty serious.
Relax man, that was obviously a joke.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by nena2014: 9:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
MagReuby:

This was pretty serious.
Temperament differs
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Yungchukzy(m): 11:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
mcpat:

I'm having a good laugh reading this, i'm sorry if I hit a nerve.

It was a harmless joke
Aiit, no hard feelings
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Yungchukzy(m): 11:35pm On Aug 29, 2017
MagReuby:

This was pretty serious.
Lol, I'm not tensed bro and some jokes are in bad taste. The past belongs to the past, lets focus on Access.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by genee18: 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
First of all, training sch is 5mnths nd 2ndly, d account opening stage is a must in fact, it is d main thing, yet don't be happy after all of these. Training sch is mad and u may wish u did not start all of these.. I don't mean to scare anybody, but if I could do it, then I c no reason y u can't. I just finished TS.

4 Likes

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Areum(f): 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
genee18:
First of all, training sch is 5mnths nd 2ndly, d account opening stage is a must in fact, it is d main thing, yet don't be happy after all of these. Training sch is mad and u may wish u did not start all of these.. I don't mean to scare anybody, but if I could do it, then I c no reason y u can't. I just finished TS.

After training school, do you choose the departments and branch You want to function in?

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Sesame172(m): 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
genee18:
I appreciate all you have said. However, what I think we need is for you to give us a brief summary of your experience at the training school. Thanks as u do this!

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Shrekyfiona(f): 8:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
Pls did anyone receive invite for TMI in Enugu slated for tomorrow
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by DopeMonies: 10:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
Hi everyone, I've bn itching to comment here for a very long time. #badPhone. Now thank God for the progress made so far esp those of us who are through with TMI and to those yet to do there's, try and mk calls across and send mails too. they see the mails and if its possible they would fix u up on a date. I did mine in Benin. There is something I would like to ask here. We have roughly 11 days to training school by God's Grace. How are we expected yo raise 2M in this period?. I'm ready to do any trick that is put on the table to get that money. Secondly, when we were briefed at the beginning of the program, the lady that day never mentioned anything like 2M or anything like account opening. I'm scared..
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by mcpat(m): 8:28am On Aug 31, 2017
DopeMonies:
Hi everyone, I've bn itching to comment here for a very long time. #badPhone. Now thank God for the progress made so far esp those of us who are through with TMI and to those yet to do there's, try and mk calls across and send mails too. they see the mails and if its possible they would fix u up on a date. I did mine in Benin. There is something I would like to ask here. We have roughly 11 days to training school by God's Grace. How are we expected yo raise 2M in this period?. I'm ready to do any trick that is put on the table to get that money. Secondly, when we were briefed at the beginning of the program, the lady that day never mentioned anything like 2M or anything like account opening. I'm scared..

Hi,

Please don't be scared. I'm certain we would hear from them soon and there's a possibility that the TS could be postponed by a week. Either that or we get a shorter time for the account opening task.

Channel your energy into contacting as much people as you can and keep your fingers crossed.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by john4eal(m): 12:13pm On Aug 31, 2017
My guess is they may likely postpone it by a week or two or even till October. Except they already have the required number for TS.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by john4eal(m): 7:30pm On Aug 31, 2017
Massive rejection mails rolling out.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by elderkezini92: 8:15pm On Aug 31, 2017
john4eal:
Massive success and rejection mails rolling out. Guys check ur mail
what was the outcome of yours?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by STELLA76: 9:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
I have only been seeing reject mails oo, no success mail yet. Anyone gotten Success mail, if you did your Top Management Interview on 29th or 30th in Lagos?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by 4emmanueltosin(m): 9:09pm On Aug 31, 2017
STELLA76:
I have only been seeing reject mails oo, no success mail yet. Anyone gotten Success mail, if you did your Top Management Interview on 29th or 30th in Lagos?
Are you for real? Only reject mails?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by STELLA76: 9:13pm On Aug 31, 2017
Have you seen Success mail, I mean for those that did Thiers on 29th and 30th in Lag.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Sesame172(m): 9:15pm On Aug 31, 2017
elderkezini92:
Hey guy whatz up. Have u gotten any??
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by 4emmanueltosin(m): 9:16pm On Aug 31, 2017
STELLA76:
Have you seen Success mail, I mean for those that did Thiers on 29th and 30th in Lag.
I did on 29th... I haven't seen Nada... when did you do yours?

Have you gotten success mail?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by knowsir: 9:20pm On Aug 31, 2017
I did my TMI on the 10th of August in lagos but I am yet to get a mail from them. is there anyone with a similar issue?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by STELLA76: 9:24pm On Aug 31, 2017
4emmanueltosin:

I did on 29th... I haven't seen Nada... when did you do yours?

Have you gotten success mail?
Have not seen any too, but a friend of mine that did hers on the 30th got a reject mail today.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by john4eal(m): 9:29pm On Aug 31, 2017
elderkezini92:

Rejection
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by 4emmanueltosin(m): 9:39pm On Aug 31, 2017
STELLA76:

Have not seen any too, but a friend of mine that did hers on the 30th got a reject mail today.

Let's keep hopes alive

It will end well

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Pepjoe: 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2017
Any PH candidate here whose TMI was scheduled for today? Did it hold?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Oyeyemi23(f): 11:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
john4eal:

Rejection

Its well please wen did u do TMI did mine 15th of August.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by uBae: 11:43pm On Aug 31, 2017
Oyeyemi23:

Its well please wen did u do TMI did mine 15th of August.
What state did you have your TMI? Abuja?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Oyeyemi23(f): 11:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
Lagos
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by ExpressDiggers: 11:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
DopeMonies:

Have you gotten any mail?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by DopeMonies: 12:41am On Sep 01, 2017
well
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by elderkezini92: 1:00am On Sep 01, 2017
Sesame172:
Hey guy whatz up. Have u gotten any??
No Sir.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by elderkezini92: 1:02am On Sep 01, 2017
DopeMonies:
Guys I just saw a reject mail.
which state did you do yours?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by DopeMonies: 1:11am On Sep 01, 2017
I did mine in Benin on Tuesday.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by sunnysec: 6:24am On Sep 01, 2017
All is well.......nothing yet from Kaduna......

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.