Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,015 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) - Jobs/Vacancies (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) (897452 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Chigern: 7:28pm On Apr 06, 2016
rabluk:
undecidedtx bro
Was NECO certfcte accepted?

Yes Neco was accepted

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 06, 2016
Pls is it possible to reschedule...... Or has any one in here rescheduled successfully..... Pls I need a reply...thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by sunnesco12: 7:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
Dharniel:

haby2009

sent...
Pls kindly send d past question to me too. Send it to sunnesco12@gmail.com thanks so much
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
Dharniel:

sent...

Daniel pls se
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by sunnesco12: 7:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
Please guys kindly help me with the past question. I just received d invite dis afternoon nd its scheduled 12th of april
. Kindly send it to sunnesco12@gmail.com. thanks nd God bless u
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by sunnesco12: 7:34pm On Apr 06, 2016
mascaraWand:

Thanks a bunch. God bless you.
Pls bro kindly forward d past question to me. My email is sunnesco12@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Drkul(f): 7:36pm On Apr 06, 2016
brisingr187:

I don't understand... all the questions are obj
Sorry, meant in quantitative/numerical
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
sunnesco12:

Pls forward
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Drkul(f): 7:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
Dexnuel:
Yet to get an invite!!!!!!!!!!!Nawa for Access bank ooo!!
the mail says after 10 business days, has yours exceeded?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by kaka22(m): 7:50pm On Apr 06, 2016
Dexnuel:
Yet to get an invite!!!!!!!!!!!Nawa for Access bank ooo!!
Don't worry. You will be invited once you received the acknowledgement mail. I believe it is done in batches. Some candidates got test invite last week, some got theirs this week so you will get yours.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by ikem01(m): 7:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
Stevostical:
Funny how I got their mail this morning immediately after I just finished telling my friend that I am yet to get their mail and 10 days is up, anyway congrats to those in the second stage already, please my test is 7:45am to 4pm, don't know how possible it is to meet up with time, Monday 11th of April, who is in the same shoe with me, by the way, kaka22 I want to be like you and Excellergroup when I grow up ooo, all this job invite na una ooo. And are we really going to stay that long for the test?
Mine is past ten days, an no invite, I have checked my junk mail over and over again. Was it on the 10th day they sent ura
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Drkul(f): 8:07pm On Apr 06, 2016
ikem01:

Mine is past ten days, an no invite, I have checked my junk mail over and over again. Was it on the 10th day they sent ura
Add 5 days to the 10 days. Don't count sat and sun. You will rcv it soon
Cheers
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Dexnuel(m): 8:18pm On Apr 06, 2016
Drkul:

the mail says after 10 businesdays, has yours exceeded?

Yes,it has exceeded 10 business working days,I got the mail on the 20th of March..Only God knows the no of times have checked my inbox/spam!
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 06, 2016
sunnesco12:

Check ur mail.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Dexnuel(m): 8:28pm On Apr 06, 2016
kaka22:

Don't worry. You will be invited once you received the acknowledgement mail. I believe it is done in batches. Some candidates got test invite last week, some got theirs this week so you will get yours.

Thanks for the encouragement..Kinda tiring to be checking mail over and over..
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Drkul(f): 8:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
Dexnuel:

Yes,it has exceeded 10 business working days,I got the mail on the 20th of March..Only God knows the no of times have checked my inbox/spam!

Add 5 days more. A friend that got his on 16 of march rcvd the invite today.
I am yet to get sef. You even got the mail earlier than I did.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by jaytees: 8:36pm On Apr 06, 2016
Please someone should forward the past question to me. Jchuks1990@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by christynonii: 8:50pm On Apr 06, 2016
Chigern:

Yes Neco was accepted

hi chigern, aw true is dat info.cox deris is a mistake on my dob in my waec cert, was even planning to swear affidavit to dat effect sef please reply
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Dexnuel(m): 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
Drkul:
Add 5 days more. A friend that got his on 16 of march rcvd the invite today. I am yet to get sef. You even got the mail earlier than I did.

You've boosted my morale...thanks..

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by brisingr187: 9:27pm On Apr 06, 2016
Drkul:

please what sort of questions were asked for quantitative

random math questions percentages, fractions, like 2 permutation and combination questions, ratio, sequence and series, stuffs like that. I didn't have any data interpretation or any of those dragnet stuffs. just know for the numerical gmat is your friend. it really helped me

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Drkul(f): 9:34pm On Apr 06, 2016
brisingr187:

random math questions percentages, fractions, like 2 permutation and combination questions, ratio, sequence and series, stuffs like that. I didn't have any data interpretation or any of those dragnet stuffs. just know for the numerical gmat is your friend. it really helped me
Thanks sis. God bless. Wish you success as you proceed

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by orpeyeahmee: 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2016
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by orpeyeahmee: 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2016
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Chigern: 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2016
christynonii:

hi chigern, aw true is dat info.cox deris is a mistake on my dob in my waec cert, was even planning to swear affidavit to dat effect sef please reply

Someone actually submitted her NECO result and it was accepted
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2016
Chigern:

Someone actually submitted her NECO result and it was accepted
that's a big fat lie...

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 06, 2016
bamikole2012 akoweanoghena jaytees sunnesco12 molibediumss orpeyeahmee
sent
Queensly123
email?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Chigern: 10:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
christynonii:

I have sent you an in-mail
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Chigern: 10:25pm On Apr 06, 2016
Dharniel:

that's a big fat lie...

shocked did you actually see someone turned out because of he or she présented a Neco result or rather, are you basing your submission on facts or mere speculation or assumption?...I just told you what I encountered and you called me a liar! Rationality should always be employed in what he say or what we hold undecided undecided
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Chigern: 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2016
Chigern:

shocked did you actually see someone turned out because of he or she présented a Neco result or rather, are you basing your submission on facts or mere speculation or assumption?...I just told you what I encountered and you called me a liar! Rationality should always be employed in what he say or what we hold undecided undecided
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by akoweanoghena(m): 10:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
Dharniel:

sent

email?

Thanks bro
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 06, 2016
Chigern:

the recruitment team of access bank does not recognise the neco result, so if anyone told you his/her neco result was accepted, then there are two possibilities involved, it's either the person is lying or the person is well connected (you know what I mean), this is Nigeria. and I never called you a liar, be simple in your interpretation...
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Chigern: 10:59pm On Apr 06, 2016
Dharniel:

the recruitment team of access bank does not recognise the neco result, so if anyone told you his/her neco result was accepted, then there are two possibilities involved, it's either the person is lying or the person is well connected (you know what I mean), this is Nigeria. and I never called you a liar, be simple in your interpretation...

Hmm...I guess you work as a member of the recruitment team or have actually witnessed someone not allowed to participate in the assessment day because he or she présented a Neco result even after the initial screening process on the online applications! In those instances, I rest my case!

When you say "that is a big fat lie", to someone, you pronounce a moral judgement on the person! That the person intentionally acted to deceive even though he or she knows the truth! You are simply saying the person is a liar! It Is actually rude and not associated with fine manners to tell someone "a big fat lie, you lie! Or something of that nature" especially when you were not in a position to have witnessed the persons actual claim! The more appropriate word should have been, "it's false", that's not true"...no moral judgement as to that! Cheers man!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.