Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) - Jobs/Vacancies (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) (898078 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by jfash93(f): 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2016
Stevostical:
Hi house, am I the only one doing the assessment on Monday? Please signify if u are with me.
with you

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by hardeybaryor91: 3:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
karleone:

Is your assessment center in Lagos (5 Hughes Av, Yaba)?
Also, who sent you the assessment mail, Access Bank recruitment Team or a Name?
I got my own mail thru a name, Ugochi Clare Ike precisely..I hope there's no problem with that?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Stevostical(m): 3:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
karleone:

Ok. Thanks.
That's exactly what I got.

That means of ID thing is beyond me o.. I lost my Voters Card and I'm now left with the National ID Slip. Don't know how helpful that will be judging from the fact that the ID must have one's name and date of birth clearly written on it.
Pls house, has anyone been able to reschedule or change his/her test location/centre (like, from Lag to Ph)?

Cc: Egohunter
Well I think u can try ur luck, since the name corresponds with the one on ur waec cert then you should be good to go, I think I read a part of the thread when someone was told he/she will have to wait until June to take the test if he/she wants to reschedule (I might be wrong, you can mail them too), my little advice is try rescheduling, if not possible then come with the slip and the waec cert and plead with them.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Stevostical(m): 3:17pm On Apr 08, 2016
hardeybaryor91:

I got my own mail thru a name, Ugochi Clare Ike precisely..I hope there's no problem with that?
That's the same name, I just edited it. Jfash hopefully we meet there, is it same time?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by karleone(m): 3:50pm On Apr 08, 2016
Stevostical:

Well I think u can try ur luck, since the name corresponds with the one on ur waec cert then you should be good to go, I think I read a part of the thread when someone was told he/she will have to wait until June to take the test if he/she wants to reschedule (I might be wrong, you can mail them too), my little advice is try rescheduling, if not possible then come with the slip and the waec cert and plead with them.

I've mailed them about rescheduling but I'm yet to get a reply. I'm presently not in Lag and won't be until end of the month. I just wish my request is considered or the test centre be relocated to PH, that will be fine with me.

hardeybaryor91:

That's the same name that sent me the mail. Initially I had fears with the name but Stevostical cleared it.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by AngelXs: 4:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
Dharniel:

sent...
Good day. Please do send me past questions too. Thank you.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Egohunter: 4:02pm On Apr 08, 2016
karleone:

Ok. Thanks.
That's exactly what I got.

That means of ID thing is beyond me o.. I lost my Voters Card and I'm now left with the National ID Slip. Don't know how helpful that will be judging from the fact that the ID must have one's name and date of birth clearly written on it.
Pls house, has anyone been able to reschedule or change his/her test location/centre (like, from Lag to Ph)?

Cc: Egohunter
the reschedule no be beans ooo...the hr lady told me to send a mail to that effect after calling her, later she told me it won't be possible till the next batch I.e june
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Deejinee: 5:36pm On Apr 08, 2016
I've seen talks on verbal and numerical reasoning along with essays..

How come no one is talking about the psychometric test....

How was the psychometric test ooooooo.

How was it like...
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by dioma: 5:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
Please can someone send me past questions igboksuche47@yahoo.com
thank you
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Stevostical(m): 6:58pm On Apr 08, 2016
Deejinee:
I've seen talks on verbal and numerical reasoning along with essays..

How come no one is talking about the psychometric test....

How was the psychometric test ooooooo.

How was it like...
Someone should answer this cos the follow-up mail sent to me today says something about psychometric test, what's it all about, and those with rescheduling, you can't change venue according to my decoding of the msg sent to me, but you can reschedule to June. Cc karleone.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by sisichels(f): 7:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
Stevostical:

Someone should answer this cos the follow-up mail sent to me today says something about psychometric test, what's it all about, and those with rescheduling, you can't change venue according to my decoding of the msg sent to me, but you can reschedule to June. Cc karleone.

the psychometric test is probably the easiest part. it's more like a personality test. it is in 3 stages, one is what people think about u n u 're to pick as much options as possible, stage 2 what you really are, pick as much options, stage 3 write a short sentence about yourself. U will be given adequate instructions, just listen carefully
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Stevostical(m): 7:28pm On Apr 08, 2016
sisichels:

the psychometric test is probably the easiest part. it's more like a personality test. it is in 3 stages, one is what people think about u n u 're to pick as much options as possible, stage 2 what you really are, pick as much options, stage 3 write a short sentence about yourself. U will be given adequate instructions, just listen carefully
Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by eseh1(f): 7:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
Stevostical:

That's the same name, I just edited it. Jfash hopefully we meet there, is it same time?
pls wats d direction to d lagos centre from berger...am I not too conversant with lagos
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Stevostical(m): 7:35pm On Apr 08, 2016
eseh1:
pls wats d direction to d lagos centre from berger...am I not too conversant with lagos
Someone should pls reply and if possible help me with how to get there from ikotun area. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by miel55: 8:03pm On Apr 08, 2016
Stevostical:

Someone should pls reply and if possible help me with how to get there from ikotun area. Thanks in anticipation.

Hello, from Berger take a bus to obalende, from obalende take another bus/keke to Adeola odeku. From Adeola odeku ask anybody for idejo. When you get to idejo you have gotten to danmole where the access bank HQ is. Best of luck tomorrow
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by AngelXs: 8:18pm On Apr 08, 2016
Dharniel:

sent...
Hi @ dhaniel. Onwukaann7@gmail.com. plz send me past questions. Thanks.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by AngelXs: 8:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
I don't ve Waec original as I v not been able 2 get in touch with my secondary sch. Will I allowed 2 tk the test with statement of result?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Kookny(m): 8:24pm On Apr 08, 2016
miel55:

Hello, from Berger take a bus to obalende, from obalende take another bus/keke to Adeola odeku. From Adeola odeku ask anybody for idejo. When you get to idejo you have gotten to danmole where the access bank HQ is. Best of luck tomorrow

The test is at Alagomeji, Yaba, not VI.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 08, 2016
AngelXs:
Hi @ dhaniel. Onwukaann7@gmail.com. plz send me past questions. Thanks.

sent...
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 08, 2016
dioma:
Please can someone send me past questions igboksuche47@yahoo.com
thank you

sent...
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Stevostical(m): 8:57pm On Apr 08, 2016
miel55:

Thanks but this is the correct address; 5 Hughes Avenue, Off Borno way, Alagomeji, Yaba. Can u also help with how to get there from Ikotun area or anyone else who can help should reply.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Chris889: 9:04pm On Apr 08, 2016
Frm ikotun roundabout enta bus goin to mushin, den frm mushin enta bus goin to yaba. Wen u get to yaba, u den enta bike to alagomeji bustop. There and then u will see d street where accessbank is located. Its even trekeble frm alagomeji bustop.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Stevostical(m): 9:12pm On Apr 08, 2016
Chris889:
Frm ikotun roundabout enta bus goin to mushin, den frm mushin enta bus goin to yaba. Wen u get to yaba, u den enta bike to alagomeji bustop. There and then u will see d street where accessbank is located. Its even trekeble frm alagomeji bustop.
Thanks.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by mrpatozky(m): 9:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
Please mail me the past question bukass007@yahoo.com

Thanks smiley
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Chigern: 10:12pm On Apr 08, 2016
Please, those already through with the panel interview, buzz me on goziernest@gmail.com with your whatsapp contact! Let's exchange useful info about the next stage of recruitment, especially as regards further correspondence from the Access bank recruitment team.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by AngelXs: 11:17pm On Apr 08, 2016
Dharniel:

sent...
Thanks alot.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Linkwire: 4:59am On Apr 09, 2016
Chigern:
Please, those already through with the panel interview, buzz me on goziernest@gmail.com with your whatsapp contact! Let's exchange useful info about the next stage of recruitment, especially as regards further correspondence from the Access bank recruitment team.
have you received any mail after the panel interview Mine was on the 6th... yet to receive any mail.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by samuel3818: 11:39am On Apr 09, 2016
Hi all. I haven't been online for some time. I just checked my inbox now and discovered that Access hasn't sent me any other mail after the one they sent outlining the detail of stages involved in their recruitment. Could it be because I chose Ibadan as my test centre? Please who knows if I'm safe of if there's something wrong? Thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by RilAzure: 1:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
Someone should please answer these questions: 1. Is the aptitude test (quantitative and verbal) going to be written or CBT? 2. How many essays will we be writing? 3. Is it important to wear suit?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by RilAzure: 1:26pm On Apr 09, 2016
Thank you in advance.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Raey2919(m): 2:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ph invite in.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
Just got this mail from access bank, guys that have been invited for Lagos, after the aptitude test what other activities are involved ?
Pls I need a response
Dear xxxxxxxxx,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been scheduled for an aptitude test & assessment exercise as follows:

Date: 14th April, 2016

Time: 7:45am – 3:00pm

Venue: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Port Harcourt, Rivers State

Please come along with the following:

· A valid means of identification. The approved forms of ID are a passport book, driver's license, national or state ID card, permanent voter’s card or national youth service ID. The name and birth date on your ID must match exactly the name and date of birth you provided during your application. Without it, you will NOT be permitted to take the test. .

· Photocopy of your university degree certificate (s)

· Photocopy of your WAEC Certificate

· Photocopy of your Birth Certificate

· 2 recent passport photographs.

· A copy of your CV

We look forward to seeing you.

Thank you.

For: The Access Bank Recruitment Team.

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.