Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) (46166 Views)

Jonathan Rocks Fulani Attire As Fulani Farmers Make Him Their Patron (photos) / President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by AJOT99(m): 3:09pm On Oct 25, 2014
sammyyoung2:
My president till Nigerians get common sense

Loot on sir

Gej till 2020

Lol
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by plaetton: 3:11pm On Oct 25, 2014
macof:

4givs u n ur generation

is that English?..nd u are most likely part of my generation

Anyway I don't need forgiveness, a man should be capable of being accountable for his actions only muslims and Christians deceive themselves with thrash like "divine forgiveness" but sorry the universe doesn't work that way
You sow what you rip
Don't mind the mindless zombies, bro.
If I did not have to share this country with them, I would have gladly said that they rightly deserve the moronic and capricious leaders they have.
Slaves who think they are free.

3 Likes

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by passionate88: 3:11pm On Oct 25, 2014
My presido
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by AJOT99(m): 3:13pm On Oct 25, 2014
macof:

4givs u n ur generation

is that English?..nd u are most likely part of my generation

Anyway I don't need forgiveness, a man should be capable of being accountable for his actions only muslims and Christians deceive themselves with thrash like "divine forgiveness" but sorry the universe doesn't work that way
You sow what you rip

I can't but laugh at your folly
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by jdilight(m): 3:14pm On Oct 25, 2014
CharliParker:
GEJ UR WELCOM TO ISREAL BUT YOU HAVE FAILED ME, Because you have no vision for this country,you have decided to live no legacy for the coming Generation,by neglecting the poor masses that are yet to perish and the once that have been perished because of U and your corrupt administration sorry I will not be a party to this rather I want peace Love and Unity to Rule that is for another administration, I think Nigeria should change hand let us all see were our problem in this country is from, long live Nigeria.

It is better to say, you have no eyes to see his legacies.
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by deletrue: 3:15pm On Oct 25, 2014
CharliParker:
GEJ UR WELCOM TO ISREAL BUT YOU HAVE FAILED ME, Because you have no vision for this country,you have decided to live no legacy for the coming Generation,by neglecting the poor masses that are yet to perish and the once that have been perished because of U and your corrupt administration sorry I will not be a party to this rather I want peace Love and Unity to Rule that is for another administration, I think Nigeria should change hand let us all see were our problem in this country is from, long live Nigeria.
Conformation of incurable madness. Damn too early.
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by buchilino(m): 3:16pm On Oct 25, 2014
sammyyoung2:
My president till Nigerians get common sense

Loot on sir

Gej till 2020

ONLY HISTORY WILL JUDGE IF U WERE RIGHT OR WRONG
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by Akpan107(m): 3:16pm On Oct 25, 2014
iamrealdeji:
He looks like a drug lord
GEJ till 2019
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by carrybreeze: 3:16pm On Oct 25, 2014
How many other African presidents are in attance please?

1 Like

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by BodyKiss(m): 3:16pm On Oct 25, 2014
patwilly:
What is Suswam doing in Israel? Dude owes school teachers unpaid salaries for months yet he travels on state estacode to wherever he pleases. which of the gods did we offend to deserve this kind of leaders eh?

Maybe no gods/Gods/God put any of them there. Maybe Nigerians are facing the consequences of their miss used "free wills/votes", just like the bible said Adam and Eve did?

Vote wisely.

1 Like

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by Omimah: 3:19pm On Oct 25, 2014
traware:
Don't mind the simp...just look at the way he resembles a pall-bearer
You mean "undertaker"?
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by austey10(m): 3:20pm On Oct 25, 2014
Ogah presido Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan all d way jor!!!
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by englishmart(m): 3:20pm On Oct 25, 2014
experimentist:
My motherfuckin' president! angry
he fuckks your mother?

Na you talk am o
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by GooseBaba: 3:20pm On Oct 25, 2014
bestlyAB:
Is it a crime to go and worship God and pray in Israel?

Yes it's a crime..!!!

A sitting president should not indulge in such rat-shiiit..

If all the power and influence of the office he holds is not enough for him to perform his duties.. Then he should step down and stop bringing more disgrace to the country..

2 Likes

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by samiyke74: 3:20pm On Oct 25, 2014
He who dwell's in the seceret place of the LORD shall abide in the shadow of the almighty! Oga GEJ that's your potion $ nigeria potion go $ bring us the blessings to us nigerians IJN.[/color][color=#770077]

1 Like

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by sexzskil(f): 3:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
Here comes Goodluck Jonathan, the dumbest president in human history!

2 Likes

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by jesusjewel1(f): 3:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
macof:
useless man. Instead of going to ur father's shrine to honor the God of your land you are going several miles to worship a dead jew. So disgusting
Haaaa. please watch ur utterances... Don't speak blemish against ur Creator!
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by chccho(m): 3:27pm On Oct 25, 2014
its not only jonathan dt needs to be kicked out in 2015,all u blind n corrupt jonathan supporters also need to be flushed out...
we wake up evry morning with no light,no security,no jobs n u come here to shamelessly support a leader dt doesnt even knw wat to wear out see him lookn like a cowboy in suit..
FYI they have jst approved another 1bn dollars 4dis confused joker to do only God knows wat see elumelu sef wan shake hand

4 Likes

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by veeberry(m): 3:27pm On Oct 25, 2014
GEJ till 2019. Ur my choice
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by GooseBaba: 3:30pm On Oct 25, 2014
valentineokoye:
e no go bttr 4 Whole family...fool!!!

You wey them don take menstrual blood take swear for...your own don finish...
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by austey10(m): 3:33pm On Oct 25, 2014
GooseBaba:

Yes it's a crime..!!!

A sitting president should not indulge in such rat-shiiit..

If all the power and influence of the office he holds is not enough for him to perform his duties.. Then he should step down and stop bringing more disgrace to the country..
so it is now a crime for a president to express his right-'wonders' like they say 'shall never end.'
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by sunnaicky(m): 3:33pm On Oct 25, 2014
I LUV dis man GEJ till 2019
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by teeboy2110(m): 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2014
GEJ n his goose in mumu circle

1 Like

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by jbaby265(f): 3:38pm On Oct 25, 2014
edo3:
See as all of them wear plastic smile...erin tio denu..

lol
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by lepasharon(f): 3:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
Did he iron his blazer ? undecided
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by plaetton: 3:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
calorifocient:
you are so ignorant of the right to freedom of worship. Fyi, God is not dead and I pray your forgiveness for being so cruel.
The god of ancient Israel is long dead, you foolish African.
And even if he was not dead, he is still usesles to Africans.
When will we ever understand that?

1 Like

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by austey10(m): 3:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
sunnaicky:
I LUV dis man GEJ till 2019
Carry go jor!!!
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by balladin: 3:43pm On Oct 25, 2014
macof:
useless man. Instead of going to ur father's shrine to honor the God of your land you are going several miles to worship a dead jew. So disgusting

Fool, that's what you are.

1 Like

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by GooseBaba: 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
austey10:

so it is now a crime for a president to express his right-'wonders' like they say 'shall never end.'

Put your emotions aside... What stupid right.... When he took that office he gave up some right..

Is he funding this personal trip with his own money. If he is using public funds then it becomes a crime.

Public officials are not allowed to run private business.. Is that not giving up some rights...
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by plaetton: 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
jesusjewel1:

Haaaa. please watch ur utterances... Don't speak blemish against ur Creator!
slowpoke, why does your creator chose Israel as his home instead of your village?
Zombies going to foreign lands to look for their creators.
Pitiful.

1 Like

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by Happywoman(f): 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
Nairaland don turn photo album and polititians' pit latrine.
Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out / Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed / Ounje Eko: Large Crowd As Lagos Discounted Food Markets Begin Sales (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.