Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out (46155 Views)

Tell Your Husband To Address Hunger, Insecurity - Emir Of Kano To Remi Tinubu / Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) / ‘My Love Is Still For You’; Young Wife Mourns Death Of Her Soldier Husband. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out by zoba88: 7:45pm On Dec 25, 2018
A lady identified as Peace Ndukwu took to Facebook to cry out after she lost her husband in the cause of protecting his country.According to her,Captain Ndukwu was due for promotion before he was killed. She wrote...

'I loss my world best husband on the 15th December , he died in the cause of protecting his country . My life n dreams has been shattered , my love n best friend I was warming up for ur upcoming promotion. Rest on my wold. MM Ndukwu Captain to be'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/lady-cries-after-she-lost-her-soldier.html

3 Likes

Re: Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out by zoba88: 7:45pm On Dec 25, 2018

Re: Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out by Racoon(m): 7:48pm On Dec 25, 2018
So sorry lady.God give you comfort.That is how my class in the univ.loss some colleague in uniform all along.Nigeria is not worth sacrificing, serving or dying for now.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out by mikky4764(f): 7:48pm On Dec 25, 2018
Take heart sis

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out by olucephas(m): 7:51pm On Dec 25, 2018
Sad.....RIP soldier.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out by mytime24(f): 8:02pm On Dec 25, 2018
Rip

Shai embarassed
Dis bubu regime don too drink blood angry

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out by IamPatriotic(m): 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2018
May his soul rest in peace

The wife should have known what she was getting into when she said "yes" to a Military Officer.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out by CreepyBlackpool: 8:12pm On Dec 25, 2018
zoba88:
A lady identified as Peace Ndukwu took to Facebook to cry out after he lost his husband in the cause of protecting his country.According to her,Captain Ndukwu was due for promotion before he was killed. She wrote...

It's not by force to blog nah!!!!

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out by Auxtin85(m): 8:15pm On Dec 25, 2018
OneCorner:
Idiot flat head. It’s only d promoting tin dat pain her there undecided

Repent

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out by Redoil: 8:21pm On Dec 25, 2018
OneCorner:
Yoruba people i hail o.
See where una foolishness put nigeria? Make una do mumu vote buhari again

95 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out by Almaiga: 8:28pm On Dec 25, 2018
RIP to this hero, may God give the wife the fortitude to bear the loss.

58 Likes

Re: Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out by FearGodinall: 8:34pm On Dec 25, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:

It's not by force to blog nah!!!!
You sef
Re: Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out by obembet(f): 9:12pm On Dec 25, 2018
Chai, hope the guy do insurance for you.

If u are Nigerian soldiers or police or u are in any force in 9ja and ur husband is not into any insurance policy, u are mumu. Depending on Nigeria government. Na Oyo u dey

RIP

4 Likes

Re: Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out by zombieTRACKER: 9:19pm On Dec 25, 2018
OneCorner:

No supporter of this evil and killer administration will Make heaven..

Blood thirsty things... Spits

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out by zombieTRACKER: 9:21pm On Dec 25, 2018
mytime24:
Rip

Shai embarassed
Dis bubu regime don too drink blood angry

Do you know that some people still want this terrorist to continue?

10 Likes

Re: Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out by WilyWily: 9:22pm On Dec 25, 2018
This stupid Igbo soldier went to kill Boko Haram guys that did him nothing and he got killed, he died for nothing.
Boko Haram is not Igbo problem.
Any Igbo man fighting Boko Haram is a fool. Idiot.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out by WilyWily: 9:22pm On Dec 25, 2018
This stupid Igbo soldier went to kill Boko Haram guys that did him nothing and he got killed, he died for nothing.
Any Igbo man fighting Boko Haram is a fool.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out by Caseless: 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2018
'A lady lost his husband' grin this op sef.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out by Caseless: 9:26pm On Dec 25, 2018
WilyWily:
Any Igbo man fighting Boko Haram is a fool.
shut up, you empty kid.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 25, 2018
Chaaaaaiiiiiiii
RIP, Sir

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out by tit(f): 10:05pm On Dec 25, 2018
sorry is her name

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out by MetaPhysical: 10:20pm On Dec 25, 2018
Very beautiful couple. May his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out by CheapHousing: 10:38pm On Dec 25, 2018
iphone 6 for 40k.

iPhone 6 64gb.
Serious buyers only
Location: I do waybill to all states in nigeria so don't bother ​
Re: Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out by Kreesxxx: 10:39pm On Dec 25, 2018
Ndukwu was from Rivers State.
Re: Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 25, 2018
2 stars na better rank o

RIP sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out by Trouble1: 10:39pm On Dec 25, 2018
This woman looks like sillyysassysally.

https://www.nairaland.com/sillysassysally

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 25, 2018
Like I always say - I want to be an Entrepreneur like Aliko Dangote & Femi Otedola, not a dog ripped apart by Boko Haram's 50. calibre machine gun & given a closed casket burial by the Army. grin

R.I.P to your Husband!

6 Likes

Re: Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out by ithink7: 10:40pm On Dec 25, 2018
RIP. But Nigeria under Buhari is not worth dying for.

I know Nigerian army can finish BH in just 1 week if they want to.
Q: How did I know?
A: I spent 1 year NYSC with officers in the barracks and was very close to some powerful officers.

The army has been infiltrated by terrorist at the command level starting with the coas and CinC. The good guys are afraid to talk and the public can't do nothing. Yes, they'll tell you "people will only make noise"
Voting for this gov in 2019 is voting for terrorist.
Taking gov from this people might require some violence.

16 Likes

Re: Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out by Tabiste: 10:40pm On Dec 25, 2018
Rest well papi
Re: Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out by Dpharisee: 10:40pm On Dec 25, 2018
Decimation of southern soldiers continues, only Yoruba Muslims will pretend they do not understand and claim that all is well and Buhari is working on as security.

The most hated Army officer in the north is General Ihejirika, if not for the stupidity of GEJ listening to nothern elders and sacked him after they claimed he was killing northerners and taking revenge for Biafra defeat was on the verge of finishing off Boko Haram using superior tactics. embarassed

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari / 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About / Ihedioha: I Didn’t Order Demolition Of Okorocha's Monument

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.