Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Joblinknigeria Are They Genuine? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Joblinknigeria Are They Genuine? (722 Views)

I got this Interview Invite. Are They Genuine? / Interview: Who Is With Me. Are They Genuine? / Geogio Group, Are They Genuine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joblinknigeria Are They Genuine? by ama27(f): 6:26pm On Nov 16, 2008
Hello All

Please has anyone come across joblinknigeria.com? They are a recruitment agency who ask that you pay a consulting fee. Is there anyone in the house that has got an interview through them or a job sef.

thanks
Re: Joblinknigeria Are They Genuine? by christoval(m): 7:44pm On Nov 16, 2008
pls besure before any payment,ialso receive suchthing.
Re: Joblinknigeria Are They Genuine? by TOLSIS(f): 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2008
please nairalanders, i also received a notice of a letter of employment to be retrieved from them, after paying a sum of 13,500 for consultancy fee. please has anyone successfully attended any of their client's interview. please reply
Re: Joblinknigeria Are They Genuine? by xtramazing: 10:54pm On Nov 16, 2008
They are correct 419 people. I paid N500 to have access to their website initially, after which I wrote their test online. They later sent me mail that i was successful. They kept mailing me their vacancies everyday. They very last straw that broke the Carmels back was that the told me I was shortlisted for an interview and I have to pay N1000 to retrieve the invitation letter from their site.

I decided am not following it up again. I even asked them to unsuscribe me from their mailing list since more than 6 months ago but the refused and kept mailing and persuading me.

As am talking to you now, my inbox is flooded with their useless messages.

Infact, i dont tire 4 dem ooooooooooooooo,

(1) (Reply)

Free Cisco Orientation Course / Diesel For Sale In Large Quantity / Accounting Graduate Needed At A Prestigious Consulting Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.